chp6

Is Being Pretty Everything?

chapter06

|So Young's POV|

"Okay students, class is over.You can leave." Our teacher spoke loudly.

The class immediately reacted and packed their things. 

When Min and I were about to leave, Mrs. Park stopped us. "So Young? Could you give this to Mr. Kim? I think you will see him now, am I right? Well, I won't and it's important."

I looked at Min and then at Mrs. Park again. "Sure, no problem."

She gave me a big folder and we bowed slightly.

We exited the room and made our way to the staff lounge.

We waited because some other students who were also there to ask teachers something.

Min didn't move at once. "What's the matter, Min?"

I looked to my left and quickly got stiff too.

Right next to me, just a few inches apart, stood Kai and Baekhyun. 

It was like I was holding my breath. It got hard to breath when I noticed that he knew I took a look at because he also glanced over to me for a second.

Yeah So Young, just blush when the hottest kingka stands next to you...You do an awesome job.

I exhaled in Min's direction and elbowed her. "Let's go." I mumbled under a quiet breath and she shook her head. "Holy crap, just stay here...You only have to give this to Mr. Kim...that's all..."

I nodded almost unseen and Mr. Kim stepped out.

I opened my mouth to speak but Kai stepped up to him. Baekhyun squeezed his arm. "Shouldn't we let them go first? They only have a folder and we have to ask many things, so-"

"We were first here, hyung." Kai cut him coldly and I blinked in confusion. Seriously? How could I fall in love with such a harsh person?

"Mr. Kim? We have to ask some questions about next week's exams." Kai said loudly and I pouted angrily.

Mr. Kim saw the folder in my hands and turned his head to me. "Did Mrs. Park gave you this?"

I nodded quietly and I gave it to him.

He thanked me and continued talking to Kai and Baekhyun.

Min and I walked away and I sighed. "How in the world can somebody be so rude, huh? Tsk, please."

Min nodded. "Yeah, but he's a kingka. I think he's allowed to do something like this."

"It still is rude to act like this." I rolled my eyes and we entered the girls' restroom.

"There exist worse people..." Min laughed, "Remember Yoona?"

"Ah~ neh, right!~" I smiled happily, yet I was thinking of all the mean things she said to me in the past years.

What a freakin' brat.

We went both into one toilet.

Suddenly we heard the door open and girls laughing. One voice was especially loud and y.

"Haha, no but that'd be awesome, right?"

"Of course~ who wouldn't think the same way?"

"Idiots?"

We listened to the conversation of Yoona, Jessica and Sooyoung as suddenly a girl entered the restroom.

"What the are you doin' here? Piss off, we're here right now." Yoona hissed at her with her voice raising after every word.

"Mi-mianhae." The seemed-to-be young girl said and exited the restroom quickly.

"Tsk, kids. So, what I wanted to say...I had an awesome idea..." Yoona snickered evilly and Sooyoung sounded curious. "You talked about it the whole lesson. Tell us now~!"

"Like I said...I wanted to prank somebody..." Yoona stopped shortly, "And I thought lunch would be the perfect time. You know...food...clothes...bad combination, right."

"Ahuh~" The other girls said in unison and they then got silent again.

They walked around and I knew they'd look under the toilet cabins.

I lifted up my legs and I hoped Min did so too.

They didn't seem to notice or see us because Yoona continued again.

"Well, I wanted to accidentally run into her...I mean, she isn't important. You can quickly run her over, haha!"

"And how will you do it?" Sooyoung questioned again and Yoona laughed randomly. "Just wait. It'll work. First step: Getting food. Second step: One of you appear from I don't know where and want to talk to me. Third step: Talk loudly, so I'll be 'scared' by one of you. Fourth and last step: I'll be walking in front of her so when you scare me, I'll be like, throwing my tray behind me...Right onto her."

"Oho~! That's gonna be so awesome! Let me be the one 'scaring' you. I want to see that girl's face!" Jessica giggled cutely and Yoona sounded over-happily. "Of course unnie!...That So Young should get what she deserves from looking at my Kai..."

I gulped. T-they were talking about me?!

I held my mouth shut before I could let out a gasp or so.

"Lunch will be soon...We should get going..." Sooyoung suggested and Yoona hesitated to answer. "Mhmm, or it's getting obvious to be that long in the restroom. Especially, we the queenkas."

"Let's get it started, sisters~" Jessica hollered in a sing-song tone and they left the restroom.

After a few seconds, we did the same.

"Ho, your outfit's gonna be ruined, Yangie!" Min said and I laughed. "As if I let them do so..."

I smiled and walked down the hall to my locker.

 

hmm .. it's a short one again .. but i just wanted to seperate these two chapters ;D

the next chappy's title: Prank (OHMYFANNYGEGE DAFUQ?!) :DD

well, i think that won't take too long ^^ .. unlike this update .___.

im so busy with all my other on-going fics and posters . . .

just tell me how it was, okay? :DD

comment and subscribe~ ♥

*spread love, woohyun style, that camwhore :D ♥* *coughcrashingmuffinskycough* :D