chp1

Is Being Pretty Everything?

chapter O1

 

|So Young’s POV|

For the third time in this morning I called after my sister. “Janey! What the are you doing that’s taking so long?! Umma will drive now! Bye!!”

I closed the door while I heard her screaming from upstairs. “Unnie! No, please wait!”

I rolled my eyes and walked into our car.

After a few seconds Janey came breathless out of the house and stumbled into the car.

“Seung Mi…we’re always waiting for you! The next time I will just drive, arasseo?” Our mother said and she nodded annoyed. “I almost forgot the politic project! So Young forget things too!”

I sighed. “But I fetch them when it’s early…not like you in the last second!”

Our mother nodded laughing. “Seung Mi dear…it’s true.”

I turned around to face Janey. “Mehrong~!”

“Umma! She mehrong-ed at me!” Janey whined and my mother swallowed desperately. “You two are really hard at times, you know that?”

“Mom…we’re daughters…it’s our job~” I tsk-ed like it was the common thing in the world and giggled afterwards.

Umma stopped at Min’s house like always and this time Yuri already stood next to her this time.

It’s good that we lived in each other’s nearby so that we could drive or go (or maybe fly) to school together.

“Hey Janey, hey Mrs. Kim!” They sang in chorus as they entered our car.

“Ready?” My mom asked and a second time they replied like it was trained. “Neh!”

We drove to school and when the bell ring it was time for math.

Yay~

I’m a smart person but I just hate math to death!

Sounds weird?

It is…

 

“Lunch~ I though Mr. Kang didn’t want to stop talking anymore…” Yuri sighed in relief while we stood in the line for getting our lunch and I laughed lightly. “Unnie, what’s so different about Geography, huh? I know you’re one grade above us but…nevertheless…IT’S EASY!”

Min nodded. “It’s easy but did anyone of you understood the history assignment?...”

We sighed and I added. “We just have to write what the reason was for the second world war and who began with it and bla bla blah~”

“Could you help me with it?”

“Do your own dirty work, girl!” I chuckled and she crossed her arms.

We walked towards a table and sat down quietly when suddenly the kingka gang Exo walked past us.

Then, Yoona, Jessica, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Hyoyeon who trailed behind them like some little lap dogs.

I chewed on my food harshly. "Why does Kai have to looks so friggin' awesome, huh?! And why does Yoona have to be so slim and famous just like him?! That's unfair for the normal personalities here..."

I drank my coke and Min faced me. “Yah…first…You’re slim too and second…why don’t you just talk to him? Maybe it’ll help…”

“How many times do I have to tell it you now? first: No, I’m not as slim as Yoona and second: I already talked to him, did you forget? And the only thing he did was to laugh and tell me he only dates popular and pretty girls…” I swallowed and Yuri patted my back. “Listen…Minho told me Kai would never do things like that and I know when Minho tells-“

“Who asked Kai?! You or me?!” I looked to my left, right into Yuri’s face, “Right, me…So just…let it be now.”

Yuri put her arm back and continued eating.

“Yul…I’m sorry…you just have to know…Kai is and always be my first love…I’m sorry that I said it in such a mean way…” I mumbled quietly and she smiled at me again.

“It’s okay saeng…I couldn’t believe it first too when I started the relationship with Minho.”

I nodded and looked at Kai and Yoona. “But why is Yoona so close to him? Okay, there’re both in the school most famous gangs but that’s not an explanation for Yoona’s personality…”

“That’s just how she rolls, Yangie…” Min said and I nodded sadly.

You’re so right chingu.

____________________________

The first chappy’s up~

How was it?

-short and crappy right? im so sorry T^T

the longer and better chappies are coming in the next time ;DD

next chapter’s title: Even Janey!

hint: something with couples :DD comment and subscribe °3° ♥