Secret No. 3 - If Only He Knew

Nothing Is What It Seems

 

Daehyun was dragged to class by Rae Mi but when they saw that no one was in class, she took out her phone.

7:30AM.

School didn't start until 8:00AM.

"Aish!!! Minhyuk oppa is such a !" Rae Mi said angrily.

"Calm down, princess. He was probably just mad at me for kissing you." Daehyun wrapped his arms around her again.

"Why do you think the clock is broken?" Rae Mi asked him.

"Maybe the electricity stopped the gears last night." Daehyun suggested.

Rae Mi grinned inwardly, "Maybe, my lights did flicker last night." She agreed.

"Now, that's settled." Daehyun grinned, before tilting her chin up to look at him. "I can think of something else to occupy our time."

Daehyun leaned in to kiss her, Rae Mi felt her knees buckle slightly.

No one could ever make her feel the way Daehyun did.

His tongue swiped across her bottom lip and she hesitantly gave him access.

He was gentle just as he always was, caring for her, wanting to protect her and her innocence.

If only he knew.

Someone clearing their throat broke them apart and Rae Mi buried her face into chest to feign embarrassment.

Daehyun turned to the source and his eyes hardened instantly. He hated her, she never gave up, even after everyone else did.

"How's Miss Innocent for you?" Sunhwa smirked at her.

Rae Mi clenched at Daehyun's uniform, this girl. She hated her.

"Rae Mi is perfect for me." Daehyun answered with a smile.

"You know I could be so much better for you." Sunhwa said seductively.

"I don't want you, you're not the one for me." Daehyun said firmly, wrapping his arm tighter around Rae Mi.

"I am sure I could convince you." Sunhwa smiled slyly.

Rae Mi turned to face her and saw the deception in her eyes. How dare she try to take what was hers.

She leaned up to Daehyun and kissed his cheek, "Oppa, I think I left something with Minhyuk oppa. Can we go get it?" She said sweetly.

"Of course, princess. Anything for you." Daehyun smiled down at her, before picking Rae Mi up in his arms and walking out of the room.

Rae Mi knew that Sunhwa knew of her brother's reputation. And no matter how much that irritating girl wanted Daehyun, making Rae Mi cry was not an option.

"Why her, Daehyun oppa?" Sunhwa asked.

Daehyun turned to her, "She doesn't act fake, noona." He emphasized the last word before they left the classroom to talk to Minhyuk.

Rae Mi cringed inwardly at his choice of his words. If only he knew.

"You're so lucky, Lee Rae Mi. Your brother won't let anyone harm you." Sunhwa said.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. My oppa is just my oppa." Rae Mi said innocently.

"If only you knew the truth." Sunhwa said forebodingly.

Rae Mi felt her heart swell, how wonderful it was for her brother to be infamous. Even though she was the reason for his reputation.

They moved towards Minhyuk and his friends, "Minhyuk oppa!" Rae Mi said cutely as she jumped towards him out of Daehyun's arms.

"Hello, baby sister. Has anyone bothered you today?" Minhyuk said, giving her a hug before whispering in her ear.

"We have to talk."

"Of course no one bothered me, oppa. And you lied, it's not time for class yet." Rae Mi pouted and the seven boys just smirked at her. Her acting was impeccable.

"Daehyun!" Yong Guk yelled across the hallway.

He waved at his hyung before moving towards Rae Mi, "I have to go, princess." Daehyun said, "I'll see you in class. I'm sure Minhyuk hyung is fully capable of getting you there safely." He pecked her lips before running off to join his friends.

"Now we can talk." Rae Mi told the boys as they moved somewhere more deserted.


Author's Note:
Update! :) Woot! hehehe :3 I've been getting more organized. :)
though I am still spamming elsewhere.. but at least this story has a plot idea.
Sunhwa of SECRET is the girl. Yes. I picked a girl from SECRET.
I'm not sure if she will have a bigger role than just that girl who is jealous or not yet...
Still working out some kinks. BUT Enjoy ^^V