Secret No. 6 - Teen Top and B.A.P Don't Like Each Other

Nothing Is What It Seems

 

Daehyun grabbed her hand before she could walk away from him and make him chase her.

"Oppa.." She pouted slightly at him for ruining her fun.

"Nope, if I only get 20 minutes with you, then I will make every minute count." He said firmly, to dismiss all of her protests.

Rae Mi smiled slightly at how Daehyun treasured every moment with her. She liked that about him, she knew that he would never take anything for granted.

That he appreciated her.

She liked the feeling of being wanted.

Daehyun led her out of the classroom, carrying her books for her.

They walked to her locker so she could put them away before going home.

"Will you miss me?" He asked her as they walked down her street.

"Of course I will, oppa." Rae Mi answered with a smile.

"I don't think so." He said, "I think I need to convince you to think about me." 

"What do you mean convince?" Rae Mi asked him, her innocence was showing, but her mind went straight to dirty.

She wasn't naive, but she also wasn't experienced.

"I think you know what I mean." He said, leaning down to kiss her lips. He kissed her slowly before running his tongue over her bottom lip. He always asked for entrance and didn't force his tongue into .

She thought it was sweet, though she wondered what Daehyun would be like if he ever lost control. But that curious thought could be saved for later.

He pulled away to let her breathe and so that they could walk into her house. He gave her a half-smile, taking her hand and leading her towards the front door.

"We still have 15 more minutes." He said, taking her bag and books and putting them on the table nicely.

"What do you want to do?" She asked him.

Daehyun grinned, taking her hand again, "Are you sure you want to know?" He challenged, sitting on the couch and pulling her into his lap.

"Maybe I do." Rae Mi shrugged cutely.

Daehyun's fingers entangled themselves into her hair, "Well, it might have something to do with this." He said, pulling her down to meet his lips.

They kissed once more and he asked for entrance quickly, Rae Mi gave in to him, and let their tongues swirl around together as she remembered her role as the nervous innocent girl.

Daehyun pulled away slightly but his lips were still against hers, "Still nervous?" He murmured.

"Slightly." She answered.

"But we've done this so many times. We have never gone farther than just kissing." He said, before going back in to stop her from answering.

It wasn't that she wanted to be nervous, hell her inner ego was coming out and she didn't want to be controlled. But she had to remember her place, not only as the mysterious gang leader but as the innocent girl role that she played to divert suspicion off of her.

They spent the remaining amount of time together kissing as he cherished every moment he could until his phone rang. He pulled away from her lips and he saw that they were red and swollen, Minhyuk would probably kill him later but he was happy that she was happy.

He checked his phone and saw "BANG HYUNG -.-" as the caller ID. "Bang hyung would call me right when 20 minutes is up." Daehyun said rolling his eyes before answering.

"Yes, hyung. I'm coming. Just give me a few seconds to get my shoes back on." He said, as Rae Mi got off his lap.

She also knew that Minhyuk would be angry with Daehyun but she didn't care. Minhyuk would be happy that she was happy, Daehyun wouldn't get killed over kissing her.

"I'm going, now, jagiya." Daehyun said, before pecking her lips once. He had to leave to do the job for Miss Victoria.

"I'll see you tomorrow, oppa." She replied.

Daehyun left the house quickly and met his brothers outside, "Where to?" He asked.

"The Northwest corner of the quadrant." Bang answered.

They started walking towards their destination before rainbow colored hair stood in front of them, "Well, well, well. Look who's here." CAP tutted, crossing his arms.

"We're doing a job for Miss Victoria." Bang replied.

"We know. We're just here to make sure it gets done." L.Joe told him. "Oh by the way, Daehyun. Rae Mi is pretty cute huh?" He winked at the other.

Daehyun clenched his fists tightly, L.Joe always tried to get him riled up whenever they met. "Stop it." He said.

"Or what? You'll run away with her. I already know that you want to do that. So that's not fun." L.Joe teased.

"Leave him alone. You know you're not supposed to do the job for us, and you know how Miss Victoria likes things done right the first time." Bang said.

"We know. We just don't like you guys, remember?" CAP replied.

"But we'll leave you to it. Too bad you couldn't spend more time with your girl, huh, Daehyun?" L.Joe teased again with a pout on his face.

His brothers laughed along with him as they walked away.

"I really hate him." Daehyun muttered.

"I know, Dae. Just let it go, it's not like Rae Mi knows that we're all in a gang. She doesn't even know about B-Bomb." Bang said.

"Let's hurry up and get this over with. What does she want us to do again?" Daehyun asked.

"There's been some stealing of supplies around here. Food, water, the like. She wants us to find out who." Bang said.

"Let's get started then." Daehyun walked ahead towards the area.


 

Author's Note:
So I have figured this out somewhat.
But yeah.. Definitely need to update more frequently :)
heheh <3
Enjoy ^^V