Secret No. 4 - Tell Me Now

Nothing Is What It Seems

 

"What is it, Minhyuk oppa?" Rae Mi asked.

"Do you know why L.Joe was late to class?" Minhyuk asked.

"He completed the assignment I gave him, didn't he?" Rae Mi asked proudly.

"Yes, he did." Jiho answered.

"Good. He's obedient at least." She said crossing her arms over her chest with a smug smile on her face. It was always amazing to them whenever Miss Victoria came out of Rae Mi.

"Heard anything new yet?" Minhyuk asked her.

"No, I haven't been threatened by any of the new groups either. So everyone has been obedient." Rae Mi said.

"Okay. Well, you need to get to class and start being Rae Mi again, Miss Victoria." Minhyuk said lowly, kissing her forehead.

"Goodbye, oppa deul." Rae Mi said cutely, "Ooh, Sunhwa-ssi said something to me about you not letting anyone hurt me." She winked at him.

"Of course, I wouldn't let anything happen to you." Minhyuk said.

"That's what I told her. She said that you were dangerous though." Rae Mi pouted, "I told her she was lying."

"That's my girl." Minhyuk waved goodbye, watching her run off to her classroom.

"Rae Mi is crazy." Jaehyo said.

"But that's what makes this so brilliant." Jiho smirked in agreement.

---

"What's wrong, hyung?" Daehyun asked.

"We have a job to do tonight." Bang said.

"How do you know?" Daehyun asked.

Bang took out his phone and showed him the text message, "Miss Victoria sent it out to me this morning." He said.

I need to take care of the upper west side today.

There are rumors of some gangs stealing up there.

Deal with it.

The text read. 

Daehyun sighed, "Rae Mi said that she would make time for me today after school."

"We can give you 20 minutes, but we need you Daehyun." Bang said.

"I know. I just wish I could spend more time with her." Daehyun sighed before turning away.

"We'll meet you in front of her house." Bang told him and he nodded while walking away.

Daehyun managed to get back to the classroom before Rae Mi did and he cleared the desk they shared of dust. After that, he rested his head in his hands forlornly, sighing in disappointment.

Rae Mi walked in and saw Daehyun looking sad, she felt her own emotions grow sad just looking at him. She skipped over to him, sitting in her seat, disturbing his thoughts.

"Why are you sad oppa?" Rae Mi asked him.

"Something came up after school." He said sadly.

Rae Mi looked confused for a moment, before she pouted too. Damn, she had forgotten that she was supposed to hang out with Daehyun today. She shouldn't have told Jihoon to send that text for the Victoria phone before breakfast.

"Aww.. It's okay, oppa. We can hang out for a bit though right?" She asked. "Please say yes." She pouted.

Daehyun turned to her before wrapping his arms around her tightly, "Of course we can hang out for a little bit." He said. "I have 20 minutes of you to myself after school."

Rae Mi smiled, 20 minutes was more than enough. He never took advantage of her anyway and the most they had ever done was kiss for long periods of time.

"Then, you shall have me for 20 minutes to yourself." Rae Mi repeated.

"Good, now tell me, did your oppa say something bad about me?" Daehyun asked eagerly.

"No, why would he do that?" Rae Mi tilted her head in confusion.

"No reason. Oh, but I know that at lunch, Byunghun has already claimed your time." Daehyun pouted before stealing a kiss from her lips.

Rae Mi blushed, she would never get over that. Every time he kissed her out of the blue, she felt her face heat up slightly.

"Yeah, Byunghun oppa has been missing school for a bit that's why. So I haven't seen him in a while." Rae Mi said.

"You will tell me if he does or says anything that makes you sad right?" He looked at her with his pleading eyes.

"He never says anything bad about you, oppa." Daehyun threw her a look. "But of course, I will tell you."

Daehyun kissed her forehead again as the first bell to start class rang, "Good."


 

Author's Note:
Long time no update, yeah?
Sorry, guys. I was having some OCD issues, I wanted the "Complete" signs to match up..
Anyway, I'll be on here! I HAVE DAEHYUN FEELS FROM NO MERCY! <3