Secret No. 23 - Making Up Is Easy

Nothing Is What It Seems

 

Rae Mi rode on the back of Daehyun's bike and held on tight, she smiled to herself at the familiar feeling.

She had enjoyed riding with Byunghun on his bike, but this was different. She just felt more comfortable on the back of Daehyun's bike.

They approached the city and L.Joe separated from them with a wave and headed down towards his own place where Jihye would be waiting for him. Rae Mi smiled when he looked at her and glared at Daehyun.

Byunghun was always going to be there for her, Jihye was his first priority but she knew he had her back. It was ironic he wasn't born as her brother because he was just as overprotective as Minhyuk was.

The rest of B.A.P parted from them as well when their house came up on the left, Daehyun waved to Bang before they left, signaling to him that he would see him later. As a gang member, it was imperative that the leader knew where you were at all times. It was one of Rae Mi's rules but also a rule that went unspoken among the gangs. 

She also waved goodbye to them and Zelo went on his back wheel before leaving, showing off to her. The others chuckled loudly and shouted at him to be careful.

"Bye, Zelo!" Rae Mi shouted at him so he could hear her over everyone's engines.

Block B stopped abruptly in front of the house and started to run inside, after all the trouble and drama of the day, they realized just how hungry they were. Minhyuk walked in last, "Don't be too late." He told Rae Mi.

"Yes, Minhyuk oppa." She said, smiling at him.

Minhyuk smiled at her, "Work things out, okay? I like this one." He said.

"Arasseo." She sassed at him and Daehyun drove off. They stopped at a nearby park and he put the kickstand down and helped her off the bike. 

They walked to the middle of the field and they sat down next to each other.

"So…" Daehyun said.

"So…" Rae Mi replied.

"You became 'Miss Victoria' because of your dad choosing you as his successor." He stated.

"Minhyuk oppa told you?" She asked.

Daehyun nodded, "He told me the basics. Just that you were chosen by your dad to lead the gangs, your mom didn't like it, you created the alter ego for protection purposes." He said.

Rae Mi digested this, "That is most of it. I was really against it at first especially since it was right after Hoya left and I had no idea what I was going to do. I was so lost and I had nothing that I thought was worth staying for. And my dad asked me to lead the gangs, I refused. To deal with gang members again, I hated them, I hated how they all thought of themselves and no one else. It wasn't every man for themselves, it was team work." She explained.

"Your dad didn't understand that?" Daehyun asked.

She shook her head, "He was the one that created the competitive environment which still exists somewhat today with the rankings and all. But without the rankings, there's no respect. So I keep it, however, if one person makes a mistake the whole gang suffers." She said.

"That's why you punished all of BEAST even though it was originally Junhyung's idea to do that." He connected together.

"Yes. Without this idea of teamwork, no one would be loyal to each other, not to mention gangs wouldn't have alliances. Just like how I have 2NE1 and 4Minute watch over L.Joe's girlfriend Jihye." She told him.

"L.Joe has a girlfriend." Daehyun repeated.

Rae Mi looked at him, "Does this surprise you?" She asked.

He quickly shook his head, "No. Just saying."

She laughed, "Sunhwa said something, didn't she?" She asked him.

His jaw dropped, "H-How did you know?" 

"She has never accepted that fact that I can be just friends with boys. She used to think Zico and I were a thing, or Jaehyo, or U-Kwon. Until she found out that they were Minhyuk oppa's friends and we all lived together like family. I'm not surprised she thought L.Joe liked me, or that I liked him. He likes to keep Jihye a secret so no one can use her against him and it keeps her out of danger." She clarified.

"So you've never liked L.Joe then?" He asked her nervously.

Rae Mi stared, "You were actually worried over this, weren't you?" She asked back.

Daehyun looked away immediately, "No. Not at all."

"You were!" She accused and laughed, "Wow. No wonder you were so mad too." She said.

"Yah! You and him have always been close and I knew nothing." He argued.

She nodded, admitting defeat, "Okay that one is my fault. But I was planning on telling you after this whole Hoya thing was through. He was texting me and trying to get me back and I was going to tell you after." She said.

"After would have been too late." He said, "Hoya was pretty serious about getting you back."

"Are you jealous?" She asked.

"No. Just saying. He is a very determined person." Daehyun stuck his tongue out at her, "Why would I be jealous of someone I know I'm better than?"

Rae Mi pushed him harshly, "Don't be so arrogant, you're not that much better than him." She scolded him.

Daehyun smirked, pulling her into his lap, "Oh really?" He asked.

She nodded, "Yes, really. He has his quirks." She told him.

"Well, can he do this?" He said, pulling Rae Mi in, setting his lips on hers before exploring with his tongue. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she moaned slightly.

She would never admit it to him but she really liked kissing Daehyun, maybe even more than hugs from him. But those words would never leave her lips.

He smiled against her lips before continuing the kiss, he knew that she enjoyed kissing him, he enjoyed kissing her too. A lot more than he should, he would have to watch the time to make sure he got her home before B-Bomb got really angry with him.

For now though, he wouldn't worry about anything else anymore. His girl was in his arms.

Right where she belonged.


 

Author's Note:
omg it has come to end guys~~ All done with this fic. One down, 7 more to go. lol. I hope you enjoyed it :) hehe :3 I certainly enjoyed writing it~
look forward to more from me ;) and those of you that loved L.Joe ;) I posted a new fic with him :)
LOVE YOU ALL <3