Secret No. 14 - You Love Him

Nothing Is What It Seems

 

Byunghun and Rae Mi walked towards her class together. Daehyun waited outside around the corner for her. He wanted to surprise her, there was no way L.Joe would try to get with Rae Mi after his surprise.

He would make sure everyone saw him kiss her right before class started.

"Daehyun must be waiting inside." Byunghun said, as they stood in front of the classroom.

"You promise you won't tell anyone?" She asked him, uncertainty written all over her face.

Tell anyone what, Rae Mi? You have a secret with Byunghun that I don't know about?

Byunghun smiled, "I promise I won't tell anyone," He said. "Miss Victoria," He whispered.

Miss Victoria?

Rae Mi hit Byunghun's chest, "Yah. What if someone hears you?!" She scolded him.

"There's no one here, boss. See you later." Byunghun chuckled, giving a salute before leaving.

Boss? 

Byunghun's footsteps signaled his departure and Daehyun made his appearance out of the shadows.

"Oppa." Rae Mi said in shock. "When do you get here?" She asked.

Daehyun put on a smile, "Just now. Ready for class." He said, walking in ahead of her, without waiting for an answer.

"Ahhh. Yeah." She stuttered before following in after him. They sat next to each other in silence, but it wasn't comfortable like it usually was. She looked to him and saw a bit of anger in his face.

She poked his arm softly and got his attention. "Oppa…" She said.

"Yes?" He said simply, not looking at her and just paying attention to the teacher.

"What's wrong.." She whispered to him. "Did I do something wrong?"

Daehyun finally turned to her and she could see the fire in his eyes, "You kept secrets from me." He said.

Rae Mi flinched at his tone slightly, hearing the anger in his voice. He had lied when he said he wasn't in the hallway earlier. She had known L.Joe shouldn't have said anything.

"Oppa." She tugged on his shirt gently. "I can explain."

"Explain what, Rae Mi. That you flirted with me every night because you didn't trust me? That you didn't tell me about this secret life you had? That it was the main reason we never hung out at night and you always sent B.A.P on missions?" He whispered angrily at her.

She pouted as she gave up, he was too angry with her. She hadn't meant for him to find out this way, she was planning on telling him as soon as the other matter was resolved.

But now she had to deal with the consequences.

"There were unforeseen circumstances which caused me to become Miss Victoria. I was unable to explain it to anyone due to an incident that occurred to me last year that has to do with the nightmare I had last night. L.Joe didn't know until just now." Rae Mi said, facing the front and not looking at Daehyun.

She could feel his eyes turn to her but she refused to look. He also looked away after a moment and continued to frown. They never said anything to each other as class continued on.

The bell rang and Daehyun left the class immediately after without saying a word to her. Rae Mi frowned slightly but she understood that he was still upset with her.

"Daehyun oppa! Wait!" She heard Sunhwa call after her boyfriend.

She glared at Sunhwa and didn't fail to miss the smirk on her face before she turned away.

"Your chariot awaits, best friend." Byunghun said as he stood outside of her classroom waiting for her.

Rae Mi gave Byunghun a half-hearted smile as she followed him out.

"What happened to Prince Charming?" He asked her.

"He was in the hallway earlier." She said simply.

Byunghun visibly flinched as he realized his mistake had an effect on the dynamic of Daehyun and Rae Mi. "I'm sorry." He said.

She shook her head, "I would have told him eventually, and I feel like he would have had the same reaction anyway." She assured him.

"You don't look happy about it." He told her.

"Of course I'm not happy about it. It hurts to know that he's angry with me and that he doesn't want to hear my side of the story. But he's obviously hurt as well that I kept such a big secret from him." She reasoned.

Byunghun ruffled her hair, "My best friend is in love." He teased, as they approached his bike.

"Yah!" She shouted as she fixed her hair back to normal.

"You're not denying it." He pointed out.

"Well, yeah." Rae Mi said, "Wait, no!"

Byunghun chuckled, "Best friend, I can see it. Stop denying it. Besides, you're hurting over the fact he's ignoring you. But you accept it. Who does that but someone that's in love?" He fastened the helmet on her head.

"Come on, let's get you home." He said, before kicking the brake and zooming towards her house.


 

Author's Note:
Another update~~
btw, people comments are loved <3