Secret No. 16 - Trouble

Nothing Is What It Seems

 

The tension between her and Daehyun was killing her, but she couldn't stop him from being mad at her. He had a good reason to, but it did hurt. It wasn't new though, last year the same thing had happened as well. She just had to build a tougher skin again.

Her phone went off and she looked down at it.

Having some problems, innocent girl? Meet me at our usual place.

She closed the message and returned to focusing on class. She bit her lip before looking to the side, Daehyun still refused to look at her.

She knew who the message was from. This time he was from the idiot that Byunghun really wanted to beat up. But she wouldn't meet him, for all she knew it was a trap. 

He was probably trying to get her to see him so he could take her away or beg her to take him back. She frowned slightly, no, she wouldn't meet him at the usual spot. 

That's something she would not do.

The bell rang and she walked over to Byunghun who sat in the back. If Daehyun was going to ignore her, then she could give him the space to do so.

"Ready for lunch, Byunghun oppa?" She asked him

"Yeah, what do you want to eat?" He asked her.

"Let's get burgers today." She answered.

Byunghun smiled at her, "Okay." They walked towards his bike and she put her helmet on before they went through the drive-thru.

Coming back in record time as they always did, they sat under their tree together.

"He texted me again." Rae Mi said, as they ate.

"Which one?" Byunghun asked.

"The one you want to beat up." She answered.

"What did that idiot say?" Byunghun asked flatly, his face turning sour.

"He wants me to meet him at the place we always met before." She said.

"You mean the bleachers? Why? Does he want to beg you to take him back or something?" Byunghun spat.

"I have no idea. But I'm not going so it doesn't matter." She answered.

Byunghun opened his mouth to speak when his phone rang, "One moment." He said, pulling out his phone. He smiled at the caller ID and answered, "Hey baby what's up?"

There was a pause, "HE DID WHAT?!" He shouted, standing up, ruining the last bite of his burger.

Rae Mi looked at him and decided to finish her food quickly, the situation was taking a turn for the worse and she didn't want anyone to worry about her.

"Okay, baby, wait for me, I'll be right there." He hung up the phone and looked at Rae Mi.

"What happened to Jihye, Byunghun oppa?" She asked him.

"You know how she's still in your neighborhood but she goes to that all-girl school down the street?" He asked her.

"Yup, I remember. I also remember she has the protection of my cousin's sister gang and 4Minute." She answered.

"Well, a random guy came into school wielding a gun and they managed to lock him in a classroom. But it's him, Mr. Kim and a few students." He explained.

"And Jihye?" She asked.

"Safe, but they're evacuating the students and she can't get a hold of her dad." Byunghun said.

Rae Mi smiled, "Go pick her up and take her home. She must be traumatized." She told him.

Byunghun gave her a half hearted smile, "Best friend, what about you? Block B is out, the rest of my members are going to help the situation for their sisters and girlfriends. And Mr. Jung Daehyun is being a face." He told her, worry all over his face.

She gave him a reassuring smile, "I am capable of walking home by myself, Byunghun. I run your gangs remember?" She stood up, having finished her lunch.

"By the way, when you get there if you run into Sandara unni or Chaerin unni, then tell them to feel free to take care of the situation themselves. I give them permission." Rae Mi instructed him.

"Do they know?" He asked.

"Daesung oppa knows. 2NE1 doesn't know. So my instructions come from Miss Victoria." She said.

"Understood." Byunghun gave a small bow of his head, "I will try to make it back to make sure you get dinner." He told her.

Rae Mi pushed him away, "Go take care of your girl." She nagged.

He left quickly and she watched him disappear on his bike. Now, she was alone.

The bell rang and she rushed to class. It was bothersome but she survived it. She would be able to handle walking home alone, she hadn't done it in a while but she could handle it this time.

She grabbed her bag and walked out, taking the proper turns towards her house.

Coming around the last corner, she saw the world turn black and her legs get swooped up from underneath her.

"You should have just met with me." She heard before her world turned dark.


 

Author's Note:
hehehe :3 so L.Joe had a girl :P hehe :3
He's not friendzoned :P LOL. and there's some intro there.
btw.. if any of you can guess what's going to happen next I'll let you pick the pic spam I give at the end of the story.
Cuz damn.. you have to be a mind reader ;)
comments are loved <3