Secret No. 12 - Byunghun Knows the Truth

Nothing Is What It Seems

 

L.Joe's phone rang right before school started, "Hello?" He answered.

"L.Joe? This is Jaehyo." The other line answered.

"Ahh.. Sunbae. What can I do for you?" L.Joe said.

"We will be unable to attend school today due to unforeseen circumstances and so it will be your duty as well as Teen Top's to protect Rae Mi. We do not want a repeat of what happened last year now do we?" Jaehyo said sternly.

L.Joe clenched his fist at the memory, "Understood. We shall protect her until you are able to return." He said, before he heard the line click.

He walked through the gates and searched for s. Only he knew what actually happened last year, or else, Jaehyo would have called his leader CAP. But this matter dealt with Rae Mi alone and L.Joe was the perfect person to speak to.

"Hyung!" Ricky called him over to the others.

L.Joe approached them, "We have a job to protect Rae Mi today. Block B is unable to attend school." He said.

"Why does she need protection? The only danger here is Sunhwa and Daehyun is always with her." CAP asked.

"Something happened to her last year and I do not wish for it to happen again. So can you please just this for me, hyung?" L.Joe asked.

"You mean that time last year where you disappeared for like two weeks without telling any of us? Was because of Rae Mi?" CAP asked.

L.Joe nodded without hesitation, "Yes."

CAP sighed, "Very well. We shall do our part for Block B however, you're in charge so you watch her more than we do." He instructed.

"Understood." L.Joe smiled before walking away. His first stop would be her first class, he ditched his class often so what difference would it make today if he just sat in another one?

He sat at the very back of the large classroom before putting his head down to avoid being noticed. He remembered that Rae Mi had said this teacher was very nice and knew what was going on in the school, so she shouldn't mind if he sat there.

He watched Daehyun and Rae Mi poked each other's side trying to get the other to flinch but at the same time trying to avoid getting noticed by the teacher.

He smiled as he realized how cute they were, finally, someone was normal and overprotective of Rae Mi was in her life. God forbid, if that piece of crap came into her life then he would do whatever it took to annihilate him.

He was worthless, useless, didn't care for her. He was stupid, idiotic and clearly didn't have his priorities in order.

The bell rang and L.Joe got up out of the classroom before anyone could notice him. He waited in the hallway to see Daehyun and Rae Mi parting ways as they always did because lunch was his time.

"Byunghun oppa." She greeted him in the hallway.

"Time for lunch?" He offered her his arm and she followed.

They sat under their usual tree after Byunghun hit the drive-thru on his bike again.

"How are you?" He asked her.

Rae Mi frowned slightly, "I'm sure you've heard already. Last night I caused a problem for my oppa and his friends." She said.

"I heard that they were ditching today, not that you were the cause of it." He replied.

"Well.. I woke them all up because I had a nightmare again. So they're all catching up on sleep." She told him.

"Same nightmare?" He asked.

She nodded, "It's coming back, because he might be back." She said.

"What do you mean?" He asked her, there was not way he was coming back. He had no reason to, it was unnecessary. It would stupid of him.

"He left a message on the wall. Their symbol. And the text messages too. Kyung oppa said he doesn't think it's from the same person." Rae Mi explained.

"Then what does he think about it?" L.Joe asked.

She took out a phone and opened messages instinctively, "He thinks this one is from someone else. And this one is from him." She said.

L.Joe looked at the phone before looking at her in shock, "You." He said.

Rae Mi put the phone casually, "Yes, me. What is it?" She asked him.

"Do you even realize what you just showed me?" He asked back.

"The text messages I got from before." She said simply.

"You should double check with phone you used, Miss Victoria." He whispered to her.

Rae Mi's eyes widened in shock, "What did you just call me?"


 

Author's Note:
I forget if I forgot to mention but it seems this will be 25 chapters? :o Just about. or 30. not sure.
but anyway, I'll have another Daehyun fic anyway so look forward :)
ALSO COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3