Secret No. 17 - Tricked

Nothing Is What It Seems

 

L.Joe met up with CAP and the others on the street, "Jihye called you?" CAP asked.

"Yup. How's Seung Ah?" He asked him.

"She's safe. But Changjo is worried." CAP answered.

"His noona is in the classroom?" L.Joe asked.

CAP nodded, "She replaced one of the younger girls and sacrificed herself." He explained.

The six of them walked up the stairs to the main office, all clad in their usual gang clothes, looking very intimidating.

Changjo was shaking a bit due to his worry but Niel and Ricky were trying their best to try and keep him calm.

The others looked determined to get their loved ones out safely before anything escalated.

"I need to look for 2NE1." L.Joe said.

"Why?" CAP asked. "They made sure Jihye was safe from what I heard."

"I know. But Miss Victoria told me to give them instructions to handle the situation. She gives them permission." L.Joe replied.

"Fine. I shall get Jihye along with the others and we will meet back here in 5." CAP said.

L.Joe nodded as he started to search through the students to find the faces of who he was looking for. It took a while but he found the fierce gang members gathered by a pole in the back, whispering to each other.

He bowed to them once before approaching them, "Dara sunbae and CL sunbae." He greeted.

"L.Joe." CL said, "What can we do for you?"

"I have a message to pass on to you. Miss Victoria asks me to tell you that she gives you permission to handle the situation." He said.

"Yes!" Dara cheered, "Finally."

CL held Dara back before she went charging towards the classroom, "Why did Miss Victoria tell you but not us directly?" She asked him suspiciously.

"She told me she would be unable to reach you until it was too late. Since I am here to pick up Jihye, I would be faster." He lied carefully.

CL looked at him and accepted it, "Very well. If you talk to her before we do, then tell her we thank her for the permission and we will handle it." She said arrogantly.

"I would also like to ask that you let some of my members accompany you inside. Changjo's noona is in there and I know it would make him feel better if he could see to her safety." L.Joe asked, bowing his head lowly to them.

CL contemplated his question for a moment before answering, "We will allow two of your members to join us. Changjo is one choice. You will have to figure out the second. You have 5 minutes to meet us in front of the classroom door with your choices." She told him before walking away.

He bowed again out of respect before he ran back to meet the others. They were all safe except Changjo was pacing up and down slowly as he let his nerves get to him.

"CL is giving permission to allow two members to accompany her into the room as 2NE1 takes care of the situation. I have already asked that Changjo be one of them." L.Joe told them quickly. "We have 5 minutes to meet them in front of the room with the two choices."

CAP looked at him in disbelief, before nodding. Jihye ran to L.Joe and gave him a hug and he welcomed her with open arms. He squeezed her tightly, relieved that she wasn't in the room. His girl.

"Hey baby." He whispered in her ear.

"I'm scared, oppa." She said softly.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you're out of here safely." He told her.

"I think you should be the member to go with Changjo." CAP said sternly. Jihye pulled away from L.Joe and looked at him in shock.

CAP and L.Joe shared a look and L.Joe recognized what CAP meant. CAP had a bigger bike so he could fit two people on his instead of just one and Niel and Ricky were too young to help Changjo. Between him and Chunji, L.Joe had the best combative skills.

"Understood, hyung." L.Joe said.

"What? No, you can't go!" Jihye argued, holding onto him tightly.

L.Joe gently pulled her arms away from him, "I'll come back to you, I promise." He told her.

"No.." Jihye said softly, tears in her eyes.

L.Joe smiled at her, "Baby. Your boyfriend is L.Joe, I can handle this." He boasted.

She hit his chest. "Yah. If you come back injured, I'll do worse." She threatened.

He chuckled, "I know. Come on, go home with CAP hyung I'll be there soon." He promised.

Jihye nodded as she walked next to Seung Ah, "Be careful." CAP told him before they split up.

"Ready, Changjo?" L.Joe asked him.

"Always." Changjo answered as they walked to the classroom and met 2NE1 there.

CL smiled, "I knew they would pick you as the second choice." She said proudly, before her face turned serious. "We have some work to do."

"Do you know the layout of the classroom?" Changjo asked.

CL nodded, "The girls are in the far east corner." She pointed, "And the gunman is straight through the door, he's standing by the teacher's desk. Minzy did some recon earlier through the windows." She explained.

"So after we kick down the door we disarm him and evacuate the girls." L.Joe said, leaving it as an open-ended question.

"Yes. That's the plan. So on 3." CL said.

"1."

"2."

"3!" The 6 of them kicked the door down, and all stormed for the gunman as Dara, Minzy and Bom ran towards the girls to get them out of the classroom as quickly as possible.

L.Joe, Changjo and CL all sat on the gunman, holding his wrist down so he couldn't shoot them. L.Joe looked at his face in shock before disarming him and pointing the gun at his face.

"Surprise." He greeted them.

"What the are you doing here, Changmin? I thought you disappeared after last year." L.Joe spat at him.

CL and Changjo looked at L.Joe as he stared at the man harshly. He was seething in anger and they knew something bigger was going on than just this gunman.

"And here I thought you were smart, L.Joe. You should just shoot me now. I won't tell you anything." Changmin taunted him.

L.Joe glared at him and pulled the trigger of the gun over his face.

"Wait!" CL and Changjo both shouted at him.

All three of them were shocked when bubbles come out of the barrel. Changmin smirked as he watched everything process through L.Joe's head.

"." He cursed, throwing the gun down and running out of the school.

"You're too late!" Changmin called after him.


 

Author's Note:
well.. @Twinny. :P MEH! :P You were even half asleep too!
AISH! .____. grrrr. :P Pic Spam for you at the end. :P
Anyway, enjoy the chapter ^^