Secret No. 18 - The Realization

Nothing Is What It Seems

 

She stirred slightly, noticing that the bag was still over her head. She moved her hands and felt her arms tied behind her back while sitting on a chair. She wiggled her toes and felt knots around her ankles as well.

"She's awake." She heard someone say. The voice was familiar, but she hadn't heard it in a year and she wasn't sure of herself if she were to guess.

"Should we reveal ourselves?" He said. Now, his voice she could recognize anywhere. It hadn't changed in a year, he still spoke with an accent sometimes as well.

"This is your plan." A deeper voice entered in the conversation, she recognized this voice as well. The voice of her nightmares.

She felt the bag being removed and flinched as the bright light hurt her eyes. She blinked rapidly as she waited for them to adjust and then took in her surroundings.

"Good morning, princess." He greeted her.

"So the sun already came up then, Hoya?" She replied flatly.

"Yup. You were out for a while." He told her. "Still looking pretty as ever." 

"You still look the same as well. Too bad I don't find it attractive anymore." She spat.

Yunho clapped, interrupting the conversation, "Awww… Still the same, I see." He praised her, approaching her lithely.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"The princess isn't happy to see me. Well, if you must know. I'm helping these losers get their alone time with you. When they found out I helped kidnap you last year, they came looking for me and my partner." Yunho said.

"I remember your name, Yunho." She said.

"That's good. Well, I'll stop interrupting your time together. Bye!" He called out happily before leaving her in the room the seven boys.

"What is it that you want?" Rae Mi asked them.

"We know that you're Miss Victoria." Hoya said simply.

"I figured as much from your text message." She retorted with a scoff.

"What you don't know is that, last year, when you were kidnapped like this, and I left. It was because I wasn't allowed to save you." Hoya told her.

Rae Mi glared at him hatefully, "I don't believe you." She said.

"It was a test to see if I would follow him or save you." He told her.

"Yeah, well, you clearly failed it." She rolled her eyes at him.

"I wanted his permission!" He shouted at her, the others moved away as Hoya was left with just Rae Mi as they talked.

"What is the point of this, Hoya? You kidnap me just so we can talk. And now you tell me these things about how my dad blackmailed you into leaving me behind and what? You expect me to take you back with open arms or something?" She snapped back at him.

"Yes." Hoya answered without hesitation.

Rae Mi turned away, "Yeah, well, a lot has happened in a year. Nothing is the same." She said.

"I can assure you that I still love you." He told her.

She turned back to face him, hate still in her eyes, "I can assure you that I don't feel the same."

---

L.Joe jumped on his bike and zoomed straight for Rae Mi's house. He kicked the stand, jumping the fence, forcing the door open.

He searched downstairs, "RAE MI!" and upstairs, she was nowhere to be found.

He looked around her room and noticed nothing seemed to have been touched since this morning.

"."

He pulled out his phone and first dialed CAP, "Hyung, I have a problem. Rae Mi is missing."

CAP let out a string of curses on the other line before collecting himself together, "Do what you gotta do. Jihye can sleep over Seung Ah's." He said simply before hanging up.

L.Joe rushed outside and got back on his bike, he had to go look for Block B now. He decided to start with that quadrant where Rae Mi had first sent BAP to check it out.

Sure enough, he saw the familiar seven walking about, leaving the alleyway behind as they split up into teams to search the neighborhood. This must have been their third time doing so since they left early in the morning.

"Hyung deul!" L.Joe shouted over the roar of his bike, their attentions were caught and stopped in their tracks.

"What is it, L.Joe?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yunho and Changmin took her. They set up a distraction at the all-girls school knowing I would go and save Jihye and they took her. She told me she would walk home alone and she would be okay. But she's not. She's not at home. And I saw Changmin. I saw him, he pretended to have a gun at the school just to create a diversion for me to leave Rae Mi alone. They must know Daehyun isn't talking to her either. And that you weren't in school." He babbled out quickly, trying to explain everything in a rush.

Minhyuk cursed as well as the rest of them, they shook their heads as they felt the utter disappointment grow in them. They had failed yet again.

"Where is Changmin?" Minhyuk asked.

"I left him with 2NE1. I know Rae Mi is Miss Victoria. I found out yesterday and Daehyun did too. That's why he's been avoiding her, he's angry that she kept it a secret from him." L.Joe said.

"I told her to tell him." Minhyuk muttered angrily, he ran his hand through his hair. "What is the situation now?"

"Rae Mi is missing. Yunho probably helped take her. Hoya had texted her to meet her earlier today but she didn't go. So I have a feeling that Yunho helped Hoya get her so they could talk or something." L.Joe reported.

". Hoya is probably telling her that our father made him abandon her." Minhyuk cursed again.

"He did what?" L.Joe asked.

Minhyuk nodded, "Our father didn't like Hoya. So he gave Hoya an ultimatum when he asked for permission to date Rae Mi publicly. Either leave her behind or save her from the kidnapping. He would only give permission if Hoya left." He explained.

"And Hoya left?" L.Joe raised his voice angrily. "How stupid!" He also started to curse like mad.

"I know, I know. He's stupid. That's why he's probably telling her now so she will take him back." Minhyuk said calmly.

"What shall we do?" L.Joe asked.

"We save her again." Minhyuk said simply.

"I want to help."


 

Author's Note:
update! hehe :3
you people think Daehyun will save her? :P
LOL. nahhh.. just wait and see ;)