Secret No. 1 - Innocent Is A Virtue

Nothing Is What It Seems

 

Minhyuk woke Rae Mi up and made her get ready for school.

"Oppa... I don't want to go..." Rae Mi whined.

"I know, but you have to. Miss Goody Two Shoes needs to arrive early to school." Minhyuk chided.

"Arasseo." Rae Mi pouted and went to take a shower after that she found her ironed uniform and got dressed.

Heading downstairs, she saw the rest of the others were already awake.

"Jiho oppa!" She cried out happily as she sat down next to the Hello Kitty fan.

"Good morning, Rae Mi-ah, how are you?" He told her politely.

"I'm great. Last night was fun." She said happily, remembering what happened.

"You are such a tease, sometimes, you know that? It's so hard to believe that everyone at school thinks you're this innocent girl." Jaehyo commented.

"But that's the thing, oppa. No one would suspect the innocent girl. Innocence is a virtue." Rae Mi tutted.

For it was true, everyone heard of the gangs leader. But no one knew who she was.

And Lee Rae Mi was at the bottom of everyone's list.

After clearing her plate of food, Rae Mi hurriedly got her bag and slipped on her shoes.

"I'll see you at school, oppa deul. Since you will probably end up coming late. As always." Rae Mi said happily before leaving the house.

Coming across her boyfriend waiting for her.

"Daehyun oppa!" She said cutely before running into his arms.

"Hi, princess. How are you?" He asked, pecking her lips.

She blushed and pulled away.

"I'm fine, how are you?" She asked him.

"Tired. So tired." He said, putting his arms around her resting his head on her shoulder.

Rae Mi froze at his sudden affection but relaxed when she felt that he wasn't moving.

"We have to go to school," Rae Mi said, adjusting her glasses.

They weren't useful or anything, she popped the lenses out a while back.

But she just liked how she looked with the glasses on.

"Okay... But will you let me sleep on your lap during lunch?" He asked her.

"Only if you promise to behave." Rae Mi said.

"I pinky promise." Daehyun said, holding out his pinky for her to take.

"Let's get to school then. The sooner we get there, the faster lunch comes." She said, walking in the direction towards the gates when Daehyun pulled her in his arms and on the bike of his gray Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Abs. Brand new and stolen off the lot.

"Oppa, where did you get this bike?" Rae Mi asked.

"Yong Guk hyung gave it to me." Daehyun answered.

"Oh, he did? That's really nice of him." Rae Mi said.

It was silent for a while again until Daehyun spoke again.

"I love you, Rae Mi. You know that right?" He said, putting a helmet on her head.

"Of course I know that Daehyun oppa. I love you too." She smiled sweetly at him before they arrived at school in three minutes flat.

He got off the bike and held out his hand to help her off of it.

"Thank you, oppa." Rae Mi smiled at him.

He continued to hold her hand as they walked through the gates together.

Rae Mi's phone buzzed in her pocket and she pulled it out to check,

I'm watching you, innocent girl.


Author's Note:
First chapter!! <3
To address those questions. Victoria is NOT f(x) Victoria.
I just picked that name because I didn't want like Elizabeth or Mary.
[aka a Queen name]
Yeah, anyway, I have a poster! :) hehe <3
Adora I love you <3
Enjoy!! ^^V