Task One - Getting to know eachother

Namja Chingu Saranghaeyo!!

It was the day after you and Minwoo first met eachother, and you couldn't stop thinking about him. His cute face was in your head the whole day. On your table in class, you had your hands on your chin, and you looked out the window, and the beautiful view of the sky and clouds. You imagined him being there, and smiled to yourself.

"Song Hyemi. Song Hyemi student! SONG HYEMI!!" the teacher called you, and Suzy nudged you, which made you realise. "Oh yes?" you asked, and the teacher gave you a death stare, which made you look down. "You have been called to the principal's office, please go there now." the teacher continued. You nodded and go up of your seat and walked out of the room to the principal's office. You knocked on the door. "Come in." a deep voice said. You opened the door and saw a man on the table (the principal) and a boy opposite him, Minwoo. You eyes went big, and you suddenly went short of breath when you saw his turn to see you and smile. "Come in, Ms Song. Sit down." the principal glanced at you happily. "Neh." you nodded and walked inside, and sat down next to Minwoo.

"Ok, first of all I want to congratulate you both for being voted as this year's king and queen of the school. You will need to do many things for the school and be representatives at events for the school as well. Here is a folder that all the kings and queen's get every year, with all the programs and dates and times. Because you will both be quite busy, we have a substitute teacher who can come in after schools or during lunchtime to help you catch up with work if you want. Just look k for her during your own time on the day and she should be able to come. :) Now, your first task, of course, is to get to know eachother. You have this class time to do whatever you want, and get to know eachother more. Have fun." the principal told both of you. You both nodded and both walked out of the office. You were a bit shocked, "What?? the whole class time? Oh man!" You walked a few steps forward slowly, with your head down, thinking. Minwoo stood behind you, wondering what you were doing. He walked infront of you and shaked his hand infront of your face, which made you look up. "What are you thinking about?" he asked, curious. "Ah.... I was umm..." you blushed, "I was just.... nothing. Umm.... Annyeonghaseyo! Song Hyemi imnida!" you bowed quickly. You saw Minwoo smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, Minwoo imnida." he bowed to you too. You thought about what Suzy said.

"Ahuh. No Minwoo. He's the badboy, cute, but, bad. Always gets into fights and stuff, I heard that a few days ago he got into a punch on with a mid-aged man on the streets. He's bad stuff, poor you Hyemi!"

He doesn't look like a badboy though.... "Umm... so what do you want to do?" you asked him, going back to normal. "I want to... go eat ice-cream!" he said. You gave a weird face, then giggled, because you loved ice-cream! "Ok!" you both walked off together happily, to the nearby ice-cream store. Minwoo asked for a strawberry flavoured icecream, so you went with that too. You both sat down, at the window table and enjoyed your icecreams.

"So.... we're probably going to have to do lots of things this year." you said, trying to start a conversation.

"Mmm. Yeah, probably. That sorta , it means I won't have as much time to practice. But, oh well." he said

"Practice?"

"Yeah. The group? Boyfriend?"

"Oh... oh right! Sorry umm.... well, we could always do our work at your practice place ." you suggested.

"Really?"

"Sure!"

"Yay!" he cheered, and you  both happily continued your ice creams, smiling.

You got to know eachother a bit more, you knew about his family, how the group got together, and his hobbies. You found out that he loves dancing and can rap too. You asked him to rap for you but he didn't want to. You enjoyed your conversation though.

After you both walked to nearby park, and starting swinging on the swings together. "Let's see who can swing the highest! Ready.... set..... GO!!" you yelled happily and you both started swinging. First you were higher, then Minwoo was higher, which made you more determined to beat him, so you were higher, then Minwoo, then you, then Minwoo, then you, then Minwoo...

(credits to this picture to: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/no-minwoo?before=1339598154)

You both sat down on the grass afterwards. You looked up at the sky, it was beautiful. The blue with the white clouds. Minwoo looked at you and looked up too, he saw a plane and pointed at it. "Hey look, a plane! It looks cool!" Minwoo put his hands on top of his eyes to block the sunlight so he could see the plane flying above. "Wow! Yeah!" you stood up and stared, but when you turned around to look back at him, you slipped and fell on top of him. Your face was right under his, and you were about 10cm away from it. You hand was on his chest, and you both looked at eachother, shocked. Awkwardly, you quickly pushed yourself to sit up and tried to breath again, after it seemed you almost died because you couldn't breath when you were on him, but you heard his calm heart beat pumping. It was really awkward. He took a moment to realise what just happened, then you both looked away awkwardly. "Umm.... mian!!" you bowed, but you didn't look at him. "Uhh... its ok." he said, rubbing his hair. "Uhh, we should go back. Class time is almost up." he said to you. "Oh yeah!!" you stood up quickly, forgetting the time. "Kaja." you waited for him to get up and started walking back together.

On the way back to school, you didn't talk, it was too awkward. He knew that you found it awkward and didn't want to have a silence inbetween them. "Umm.... about what happened back there, we can just forget it." he said, smiling. You looked at him. "Really?" "Yeah! Of course!" he smiled happily like a little kid, which made you giggle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school, you started walking home. You kept flashing back at the incident. You were... so close to him that you could hear his breathing. Thinking about it made you giggle, then suddenly you felt a big pump inside, you reached for you heart. It was pumping hard non-stop. You grabbed it because you thought something was wrong with you, then when it slowed down, you relaxed a bit. You kept on walking, and started to think about Minwoo again when your heart pumped again, making you slow down your walking and reaching for it again. Then it hit you. Your heart beat because you thought of Minwoo. It was because... of him. You then realised that.... you might.... like him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi hello !!! readers. :) finally the love comes. sorry if its really boring, but I hope you guys like it. i'll try to update when i can, and pls feel free to check out my other fanfics. GuiSchoolLun (taiwanese with GuiGui and Aaron Yan) and When Up and Down Meet (Teen Top and you! :)). pls subscribe, comment and show your support :) thanks lots!!!! kamsahamnida!!!! *bow bow bow bhow bow** youg uys are awesome. love yous. ok, good night *wave*