Double Date part 2

Namja Chingu Saranghaeyo!!

Suzy gulped and looked around.

"Can we go to the fountain over there?" she pointed and he nodded.

They walked around it, admiring it dearly. Suzy really liked fountains.

An urge inside her was screaming at her to confess to Youngmin her love for him. ... The love bug took over.

She suddenly turned around to look up at his eyes bravely.

"...I-... I-..." she started, and Youngmin gave her a questioning look.

".... I.. I like you!!" she said out loud, confessing her love to him.

Youngmin's eyes went big.

Suzy looked into them with all her love, so nervous about his answer.

"... Oh." Youngmin looked at the ground, and Suzy sighed. She knew she had failed.

"Sorry." Youngmin said quietly. Suzy looked at the ground, about to cry. But she sniffed and smiled back at Youngmin, making him surprised.

"It's ok!! You don't have to like me now. I know that was really sudden, it's fine! I can wait." she smiled and did a peace sign.

Youngmin tilted his head and smiled at her words. This was one of the few reactions he recieved besides girls crying or running off. It intrigued him. He nodded politely.

"Let's go find Hyemi and Kwangmin." Suzy said and walked off first, leaving Youngmin to follow her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile....

Minwoo lined up for the Ghost Train. Around ten minutes later he was the next in line.

"Ok, you may come in now. Two people per carriage." the worker said. Minwoo got into one carriage and waited. Another boy around his age sat in next to him.

"Hey." the boy greeted him and Minwoo nodded back. Minwoo looked at the boy, who was probably only about 4 years or so older than him. His hair was brown and he had an earring in his ear. His style was obvious. The good looking boy turned in Minwoo's direction again, smiling politely.

 (credit: http://typicalkeyrus.tumblr.com/ , http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/key-shinee)

 

"How come you're alone?" the boy asked

"Oh haha none of my friends wanted to come with me, so I came alone. One of them was too scared to come. You? Your friends ditch you too?"

"Nah... I'm here to relive some memories. And I get what you mean about your friend. I knew someone who was scared of this ride too." the boy plainly said. Minwoo thought his words were weird, but shook it off quickly.

"Please keep your hands and feet inside the carriage and enjoy the ride." the operator announced. Minwoo and the other boy both sat up and got ready to enjoy the ride. They both had experience on the ride, so they weren't worried.

As the ride began they were traveling inside a dark tunnel. It was pitch black and they couldn't see anything at all. Minwoo felt a pointy hand on his shoulder but he already knew that it was the fake zombies. He even grabbed the hand and shook it childishly. The other boy did the same, except he pretended to bite the finger of the hand off.

Suddenly Minwoo felt points across his face, he put his face outside the carriage and the sharp nails of the zombies scratched him slightly.

"Ai..sh!!" he shook his head and pushed himself back inside the carriage.

"What happened?" the boy asked when he felt Minwoo back inside

"The nails scratched me."

"Oh, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'll survive. Anyway, what's your name?" Minwoo asked

"Oh, chonun Kim Ki Bum, but you can just call me Key. It's my stage name. What about you?" he introduced himself in the pitch black, and Minwoo was surprised

"Oh. I'm Minwoo. And is 'Key' english?" Minwoo asked, clearly not fluent in the language

"Yeah it is, I'm from America. And nice to meet you Minwoo." Key spoke nicely

"Wait, did you say stage name? Are you a trainee?" Minwoo asked more questions

"Yeah. No, we already debuted. SHINee?" Key felt a bit disappointed.

Minwoo didn't really know who SHINee were or how popular they were.

"Sorry." was all he said, and bowed his head.

"It's fine, this just means we'll continue to work harder and become more popular." he said enthusiastically

"I hope I will have the same attitude like you when I have debuted." Minwoo said

"Are you in the kpop industry too?" Key sounded interested, it wasn't often that kpop idols got to meet eachother other than people under the same company.

"Yeah, we're debuting soon. Probably at the end of the year or early next year. I'm under Starship Entertainment, and part of their first every boy band, the one and only Boi-ppeu-ren-deu!! Boyfriend in english!!" he introduced himself and reached for the sky excitedly

 (credits to the owner)

 

"Wow. Haha. Ok then, I wish you the best Minwoo. Hwaiting!!" Key raised his arms like Minwoo and cheered for him.

(http://shiningshinee-shinee.blogspot.com/2011/04/kim-kibum-key-23-september-1991.html)

(sorry i couldn't resist i LOVE this photo ><)

 

They could see eachother for that conversation since they had come out of the darkness and went in a big circle. Before they knew it the ride was over, though they weren't really concentrating on it anyway.

They stepped out and Minwoo held Key back.

"So Key, are you here by yourself? Why don't you come and hang with me and my friends?" he offered, he liked his new friend

"Umm... ok then. Let's go!" Key happily agreed and followed Minwoo to look for the others

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's.....

 

 

Key..." you told Kwangmin who your past love was.

He looked up at you as you leaned back to stand up straight.

"You mean... the Key... from SHIN-" he said unbelievingly but you quickly covered his mouth. You didn't want to start a crowd. You nodded and his eyes went big.

"Wow." he said, and you nodded with deep breathes.

Just then Suzy and Youngmin walked up to you and you greeted them again.

"Hey, where's Minwoo oppa?" you asked Youngmin.

"Oh, he went to sit on the Ghost Train by himself. He should be here soon though, let's just wait here." Youngmin said, and you nodded

Suzy eyed you and you excused yourself to talk to her. She dragged you and walked off away from the twins, leaving Kwangmin curious. Youngmin told his twin what happened as Suzy told you what happened.

"I... sorta confessed to Youngmin just then." she said.

You eyes went wide in shock.

"WHAT1!!!???" you and Kwangmin both yelled and both Suzy and youngmin quickly covered your mouths this time.

"Really? Wow, you're so brave Suzy! So.... what did he say?" you asked excitedly, admiring how straight and brave your pretty and talented friend was.

She shook her head, and you patted her shoulder.

"But I told him I'd wait, because it was too sudden. So now.. I just have to make him like me, I need to show him my lovely and nice sides, maybe he will start to like me then yeah?" she said, like a little girl full of hope

"Yups!! Don't worry Suzy, I'm sure you'll be happy. Hwaiting!!" you showed her your hwaiting fist and exchanged smiles. Then you had a quick hug, but Suzy broke it when she saw Minwoo coming towards us.

"Hi guys! You should have come, it was soo much fun!!! Anyway, I have  new friend to introduce to you..." Minwoo marched to the twins with the boy behind him, both of them with smiles on their cute faces.

Suzy nudged you to turn around. You did. And froze. An all too familiar face appeared infront of you.

 (http://samy96lpori.tumblr.com/)

"This is Key." Minwoo pointed to the boy behind him and introduced Key to you guys one by one.

Your eyes caught Key and he caught you immediately too. You both froze.

"Key, this is Youngmin. This is Kwangmin. This is Suzy, and this is-"

"Hyemi."

 

Minwoo started but was cut off by Key, who said your name. Your heart shook at that word. Mixed emotions were going throught you right now.

Kwangmin stared at the atmosphere between you and Key, he knew it wasn't good.

"Umm... Key? Key? Yoohoo! Key!!" Minwoo waved his hand infront of Key's face. You and Key finally both snapped out of it, and you quickly looked down at the ground.

"Key, do you know Hyemi?" Minwoo asked happily

"Uhh.... yeah." he said, rubbing his cheek awkwardly.

 (credit: http://samy96lpori.tumblr.com/)

There was a short silence, when Key spoke again.

"We were... together." he said, and Minwoo's face suddenly changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

update ^^ sorry I put soo many Key pictures :) sorry to you guys.... but i couldn't resist, i like him a lot ^^ anywya i hope you liked it, pls comment and subscribe ^^