This Isn't Right....

Namja Chingu Saranghaeyo!!

You stared at the ground, almost unable to accept the situation. Key oppa... just...  brang up your relationship again. After so many years. He never forgot... but.... how do you feel about this? You don't know.... What do you do?

 

There was a long silence, then Suzy squeezed your hand. You quickly came back out of your thoughts and your eyes met Key's for about 1 second.

He took his hand off his cheek and let is hang by his side.

Minwoo looked at you, to make sure about Key's words.

"We... were together...."

"You and...Hyemi.... used to go out?" Minwoo asked Key, stuttering. For some reason he felt a hard bang inside.

Key nodded.

"Hi Hyemi-ah. It's been... a while." he said to you, like a long lost friend reuniting.

You looked at him with teary eyes. You couldn't believe it. After so many years, your Key oppa was back. You couldn't hold in your emotions, and Suzy's grip on your hand tightened. She felt sad for you, along with Kwangmin. Youngmin and Minwoo were just surprised at the coincidence.

Key slowly took a step closer to you, but you quickly took a step back. You were afraid. Not of him. But of what would happen between you again.

"Key I-... i need some time." you said, looking at the ground. Then you turned around and walked off, with Suzy trailing behind you. Key stepped forward to chase you, when Kwangmin's voice stopped him.

"Key! Leave her for a bit. She needs some time."

Minwoo and Youngmin looked at Kwangmin weirdly, wondering how he understood the situation.

Key nodded and turned back to the other guys.

"So... can you tell us about... " Youngmin started, and the four guys found a spot to sit down and Key told them all about his past with you.

"We were together for about 2 years.... then, I left her. To debut. You know, as idols we're not allowed to date. You guys will understand, you're about to debut soon right?" Key explained, and the other three could relate to him situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzy sat down next to you, as you told her everything. What was the point of hiding it now. ...

When you finished your tears had fallen for about two minutes. Because you told her about how Key oppa left you. How upset you were. You told him you'd be fine, but you knew you wouldn't be. She hugged you comfortly and you sobbed in her arms for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 20 minutes later you and Suzy returned with to the other boys, but Key wasn't there.

"He left already, to give you time. He left his phone number... he told me to give it to you." Minwoo held out a piece of paper with Key's phone number. He gulped while looking at you. You hesistated, then slowly reached out to take it. You glanced at the number, then put it in your pocket.

"...Gomawo oppa." you thanked Minwoo, who gave a faint smile.

Kwangmin brightened up the situation by offering to all go on a rollercoaster ride together, which everyone agreed on.

It was all fun, though you had deep thoughts in your head all day. But you tried to concentrate on your time with your chingus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Two days later~

You opened your locker and sorted through your books for class. You grabbed out the stuff you needed and walked into class with Suzy.

When class started your teacher announced that a new student was coming. When they walked in, you felt your whole body drop.

It was him. Key. He was your new classmate. Your oppa, who you dated for two years, leaves for 4 years, and now he's back as your classmate again. Were you supposed to feel happy or not? ...

Kwangmin looked at you and had a bad feeling. The others all greeted Key as their friend and smiled.

At recess you rushed to the library to get some books you needed. You only had 10 minutes so you ran. When you borrowed your books with your school library card you let out a relieved breath and smiled. While you were walking through the school grounds you saw Key and Minwoo talking to eachother on one of the school's balcony's on the 2nd floor. You were curious about what they were talking about, so you walked towards the bottom of the wall of the balcony and leaned against it secretly. You couldn't really hear them well, but you tried to make out some words.

"What do you want to do? Are you going to try and come back into her life?"

"...Are you going to try and stop me?"

You thought you heard right, but then you shook your head and told yourself that they couldn't be saying these words. Suddenly the bell rang and interrupted your thoughts. You heard their footsteps coming down the stairs of the balcony and quickly tried to run off. But you rushed and tripped over the concrete. Key and Minwoo saw you, and both rushed to help you.

Right before Minwoo could reach you, Key grabbed your arm and helped you up gently. Your books dropped everywhere on the floor and you brushed off your knees quickly.

'Gomaw-" you started, then suddenly froze when you saw it was Key who helped you up. You quickly bent down to grab all your books, and Minwoo helped you. When you grabbed all of them you quickly bowed to them and walked off. Minwoo felt upset.

tumblr_ma04hyXudC1r2cafdo3_250.gif credits to the owner.

Key's eyes immediately shot to Minwoo, with rivalry written all over his face. Minwoo just glanced at Key innocently, watching him walk off. Minwoo sighed and looked at the floor. Your library card was still there. He picked it up and put it in his pocket. Then he walked off

~~~~~~~~

update ^^ hope you guys liked it :)