Task Two and Getting Closer

Namja Chingu Saranghaeyo!!

(credits to the pic to: http://www.asianpopcorn.com/default.asp?display=Boyfriend_s_Youngmin_Kwangmin_to_MC_this_week_s_Music_Core_-96893 ) thankyou1! :)

"Annyeonghaseyo Minwoo-sshi!" you saw him walk inside  the building to the office, where you were waiting. He smiled and waved to you, which made you giggle, and feel warm inside. You loved his smile. It could bright up your day and nothing else could bring you down.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyemi-sshi." he said nicely, and you both walked into the office for your next task.

"Good morning sir." you both bowed and said politely to the principal. "Good morning. Umm Hyemi-sshi would you mind stepping outside for a bit? I would like to speak with Minwoo-sshi in private for a while. Thankyou." he said firmly. You looked at Minwoo with a confused look and bowed slightly to the principal again, and walked outside, closing the door behind you.

Minwoo kept quiet. He didn't know what the principal was going to say.

"Minwoo, there have been rumours about you. I've heard that people have seen you getting into many fights recently. Is something wrong? Do you have family issues?" the principal started, and Minwoo looked down.

Outside you leaned against the wall next to the office door. You wondered about what they were talking about, except you had a feeling that it was bad...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later Minwoo opened the door and told you to come in, and you followed him inside once again.

"Sorry for that Ms Song. Anyway, for the next ask, you two must write an article for the school magazine. ... ... ...." the principal explained, and you both nodded and left the office. You sat on a bench outside in the school yard, and Minwoo followed you. He was quiet, you knew he was thinking about something.

"Umm... Minwoo-shii... gwaenchanayo?" you asked him

"Oh, deh. Gwaenchana." he looked to you and answered, but then he went quiet.

"Minwoo-shii... is something wrong?" you asked him again, concerned

"........" Minwoo looked away.

Then you remembered about Suzy telling you the rumours about Minwoo. "bad boy... always gets into fights and stuff.... punched a mid-aged man..." you flashed back to remember what she said

"Ah! Minwoo-shii! Is this about the rumours about you??" you asked him, remembering

He looked at your surprised, then nodded, sighing.

"Minwoo-shii gwaenchannayo! Rumours are rumours! Who cares about them!! They'll stop soon, I'm sure." I reassured him, or tried to at least.

"It's not like that...." he started,and I looked at him curiously

"I actually did punch that man." he said, and my eyes went big "What??"

"But... its not how it looks. .... That day....

Minwoo's flashback/explanation

Boyfriend members were all walking down the street together when they stopped to buy some food.

The man serving them was in his 40's and looked average (e.g. not nice but not that mean either).

Minwoo walked up to the man and bought some food, and the man gave him some more for free.

"Minwoo-shii. Here, have this. Just telling you, my daughter loves you, so you can have this for free." he said with a smile

"Oh! Chinjayo? Kamsahamnida ahjussi~!!" Minwoo said happily and gave him a bow. Then Kwangmin was next, and the same happened for him. But then Youngmin bought some but did not get any free food. Minwoo questioned the man nicely.

"Ahjussi, you're not going to give Youngmin free food when you gave us some?"

"No." he replied slowly and coldly, and Youngmin tried to make the situation as a joke. "Hey, its ok. I don't mind." he said to all of them.

"Wae ahjussi??" Minwoo asked, and they all faced the man

"... Well, for one, he can't sing. Two, he can't dance. Three, for the older brother, you sure act like a two-year old. You must be compared a lot to your younger brother." the man said to Youngmin's face while raising his fingers while naming the numbers, and Youngmin froze and so did the other Boyfriend members.

"Ahjussi~" Kwangmin said slowly and quietly. "Deh, Kwangmin-shii?" the man said nicely with a big smile on his face.

But almost suddenly, Minwoo dropped his food angrily and walked up to the man and punched him on the face. The man fell to the floor and Minwoo was in rage, giving him death stares.

"YAH!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??" he yelled at the man, and people on the streets started crowding around, taking photos and recording what was happening.

"YEAH!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THOSE THINGS ABOUT MY HYUNG!!!!" Kwangmin walked up next to Minwoo and continued.

The man grabbed the side of his face which was hit my Minwoo and looked around at the people with cameras facing his direction. He was embarrased and frustrated at the same time.

Then Minwoo and Kwangmin walked back to the group and they all walked away from the scene.

"Hyung... don't listen to him yeah?" Kwangmin said to Youngmin, putting his arm around his shoulder.

"Yeah! You'll always be the best! Daebak!" Minwoo popped up next to him and said enthusiastically, raising his two hands high.

"Deh. Arasso~ You guys shouldn't have done that. People were recording that, it might go out and be bad for our debut." Youngmin said, feeling bad. Then the rest of Boyfriend thought about it too. They worried.

End of flashback/explanation.

 

"..... I see.... But Minwoo-shii, as long as you explain the situation, it'll all be ok, won't it?" you asked him, but he just shrugged his shoulders. Then you looked down and crossed your arms in thought.  Then an idea came into your head and you exclaimed in excitement. You were so proud of yourself. You told Minwoo your fabulous idea and he agreed with you immediately. Then you both got to work, writing the article for the school magazine. When you finished, you smiled at eachother happily and hi-5ed. :):) "YEAH!!" you both said together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days later the article was printed out and one copy was stuck on the school board. Everyone was reading it. The title was:

JO YOUNGMIN - DAEBAK

                                                                      by King&Queen

The content was all about the positive sides of Youngmin and all his good deeds that he has ever done. It also has his experiences before Boyfriend and in Boyfriend. His fabulous voice and his cute looks etc.... All Youngmin fans loved the article, and Boyfriend fans were so happy that their loves were featured in the school magazine for other schools to see. They even crowded the principal's office and asked if Youngmin could be the face of the school!!!

When Youngmin saw the article on the school board. He looked down at the ground and chuckled to himself. He felt to happy that his friends really cared about him. When the other members catched up with him they all happily gathered around him and put their hands on his shoulder.

"Hey!! Its the prince of the school!!!" Donghyun said, and Youngmin gave him a confused look. "Oh! You haven't heard yet? Well, since this article came out. So many girls have bugged the principal to make you *points at Youngmin* the face of the school, but he said he couldn't since there was already a king and queen. So he made you and Kwangmin the 'princes' of the school. First ever. Chukahae!" Donghyun gave him a satisfied wink, and the other guys giggled along with him.

Youngmin turned to his two dongsaengs. "Kwangmin-ah, Minwoo-ah... Gomawo. What you did that day... I appreciate it. And Minwoo, thanks. But you didn't have to write me as the subject of the school magazine." he said to them

"Oh! Aniya! It's ok hyung. We're friends remembers? It's what friends do. And also, it wasn't my idea. It was Hyemi-shii's idea. You should thank her. :)" Minwoo explained, and gave Youngmin a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! hope you like it ^^ sorry i take so long to update, but pls support and feel free to check out my other fanfics too if you want :) thanks *bow bow* ok, good night everyone and hope if anyone is sick that they can get well soon :) :) :) :)  ok kamsahamnida!! annyeong! *waves* bye bye!! and good luck to all :) aja!!  hwaiting \^^?

oou almost forgot!! hee hee. i added main pictures to the other chapters since i don't have a 'main picture' like poster for them. so yeah i tried to credit some but might take a while.s orry!!" i don't own the photos by the way. ok tahnks guys. :)