Double Date~!! plus one :) ^^

Namja Chingu Saranghaeyo!!

You went to Suzy's house after you got ready and everything. She was excited just like you, but at the same time you were a bit nervous. This was the first time you've ever been asked out by a guy, which was why you asked Suzy to come with you. Just to make you feel better. ^^

You both left and took the bus to the local park, where Minwoo said he'd meet you. You got off the bus and walked down the street with Suzy, both looking around at the street-side shops with the little park. It was very pretty.

"I grew up here Hyemi. This park and these streets I know like the back of my hand." Suzy told you, and you smiled back, acknowledging the meaning of this place to her.

You walked towards the park and Suzy followed you. There was a small slide with climbing blocks and two swings. You smiled. Memories of your past came back

 

Flashbacks:

Your distant laughter from the past could be heard. The boy behind you was pushing you on the swing, and you were so happy. You both smiled out of the fun you were having. That boy... You'lll never forget him. Never. He was...

"BOOOO!!" you got scared as two hands patted your shoulders and a boy's voice could be heard suddenly, ending your flashback. You turned your head to see him. Minwoo. No Minwoo. The king of the school. Always getting misunderstood at the bad boy, when on the inside he was a nice, pure, kind heart. Though in this moment, you were a bit angry at his sudden scare.

"Yah!!!!!" you pouted, and shrugged his hands off your shoulders.

Suzy turned her head to the side and saw her prince. Youngmin. She blushed and looked down at her hands nervously.

"Hi!" he greeted her, and she suddenly popped up and greeted him back

"Hi." she said anxiously, and smiled

"Hi Hyemi." he greeted you, and you waved at him.

Then a similar face popped up from behind Youngmin, except with black hair.

"Annyeong!! You didn't forget me did you?" Kwangmin put his hand up as a wave and gave a cute smile

"Kwangmin!! Annyeong. And no, of course not!" you replied happily

He greeted Suzy for the first time and she did back.

 

'So... where are we going today?" Suzy asked, and all the boys looked at eachother happily

"Well, where do you wanna go?" Youngmin leaned in, and smiled while asking, which made Suzy's face turn bright pink.

You saw her and helped. "Umm... we don't mind. You guys decide, you asked us to come remember?" you butted in

Minwoo nodded. "Ok then, since there are no other suggestions we'll follow my plan for today then!!" he announced, and we all looked at him.

"First, we're going to go to the new desert shop down in Seoul, then we're going to Lotte World, then we'll go to the gift shop, then we'll go to the bread shop, then we'll come back here and play around in the dark when it's evening, and then we'll go home. What do you think?" he said rapidly, making you lost after the first few words

You all blinked your eyes, then nodded after.

"Alright then, let's go!!" he said, like a troop leader, and we followed him.

 

At the desert shop~

"A strawberry smoothie please." you said

"Make that two please!" Suzy continued, and you smiled at eachother

"Chocolate sundae." Youngmin ordered

"Do you have anything that's yellow and black in colour?" Kwangmin asked, seeing if anything resembled Pikachu in the shop

"We have a banana sundae with licorice." the waitress suggested, then Kwangmin just changed his order to a Vanilla sundae.

"One double scoop of MnM's and choc chip flavoured ice cream please." Minwoo said, and the waitress bowed and left.

 

"So Hyemi-sshi, Suzy-sshi. Tell us more about yourselves." Youngmin sat up nicely and asked. His charming look made Suzy lost for words. Again, you spoke for her.

"Well... we both studied at this school since the start of high school, we just never knew eachother then." You started

"Oh, so do you have any other friends?" Minwoo asked, curious that he never saw you with other people

This made you silent. You gulped secretly.

"Other friends??" Minwoo's words repeated through your head. Friends. Yes. One. Him. ...

"Hyemi-sshi?" Minwoo called you, and you quickly snapped out of it.

"Uhh... I had a few friends but we weren't that close, so I sort of broke away from them." you replied

"Oh... ok then. But it's ok now, because you have us!" Minwoo added,  showing his aegyo. You giggled at his cute actions.

 

You all ate your deserts (even though it was morning) happily and chatted around, getting to know eachother more.

You all didn't realise but outside some girls from your school walked past. They saw you and Suzy with Boyfriend and secretly took photos on their phones.

 

1 hours later~

You arrived at Lotte World. You loved this place, it was one of your favourites.

"I want to ride on that one!" you pointed at the high rollercoaster with people screaming as they zoomed down the track.

"Huh? Hyemi... I'm scared to go on that." Suzy tugged you, and you looked at her sadly.

"Oh... doesn't matter. What do you wanna go on then?" you asked nicely.

Suzy looked around. "That one." she pointed to the merry-go-round, which made you smile.

"Let's go then!" you pulled her hand and you ran together to the line. The boys unwillingly followed.

You got on to a horse next to Suzy, and the three boys sat together in the carriage behind your two horses. Your acting nerve kicked in.

"Welcome to Hyemi and Suzy's horseriding trip. Where would you like to go?" you asked politely like a little kid

The three boys giggled, and you and Suzy exchanged laughs.

"Hoo~" you all enjoyed the ride, even though it was childish, it was full of happiness.

 

You all stood in the middle of Lotte World, wondering about where to go next.

"That one!!" Minwoo suddenly pointed. You turned your head with a big smile, but your face dropped when you saw it. Memories started coming back.

"Woah, no I think the girls would get scared." Youngmin said.

"Yeah, let's do something else." Kwangmin said.

"Oh come on! With three guys like us, we'll protect them! It's just the Ghost Train, it's not that scary." Minwoo said. He walked over infront of you and gave you a reassuring look.

"Hyemi-sshi, you don't need to be scared. I'm here with you, right?" he said, with one hand on your shoulder.

Your eyes went big. Those words. Those strikingly similar words.

"Hyemi-ah, dont' be scared. I'm right here with you~."

You quickly shook yourseld and look down to the side, with light teary eyes. Kwangmin was standing next to you and saw your reaction. Though he didn't know what happened, he helped you.

"Don't worry. You guys go. Hyemi and I will go ride something else." he said and you started to walk off, thankful for his words

Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin watched you both go.

"Youngmin, let's go!" Minwoo said excitedly. Youngmin looked down at Suzy and shook his head too.

"Fine then! I'll go by myself!!" Minwoo pouted jokingly, then went to ride the Ghost Train.

Suzy's breathing sped up. She was standing right next to the guy she had a crush on. She quickly glanced up at him, only to see him smile at her, and shot back down to see the floor.

"Suzy, what do you want to do now then?" he asked kindly

Suzy gulped and looked around.

"Can we go to the fountain over there?" she pointed and he nodded.

They walked around it, admiring it dearly. Suzy really liked fountains.

An urge inside her was screaming at her to confess to Youngmin her love for him. ... The love bug took over.

She suddenly turned around to look up at his eyes bravely.

"...I-... I-..." she started, and Youngmin gave her a questioning look.

".... I.. I like you!!" she said out loud, confessing her love to him.

Youngmin's eyes went big.

Suzy looked into them with all her love, so nervous about his answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked off and stopped in the middle of an open area where people were walking around. Kwangmin stopped just behind you and put one hand on your shoulder.

"Hyemi...gwaenchana?" he asked softly, and your tears threatened to fall, but you  bravely held them in. You turned around to see Kwangmin, the beautiful young boy infront of you. He looked so caring, and you felt as if you've known him for ages.

You walked to a nearby bench and he sat down next to you, keeping silent.

"...I met him two years ago." you started telling your story, and Kwangmin just listened with respect

"It was love at first sight for me. But he confessed first, and then we were together. We often went to a park that was near our house, and he's push me on the swing. He was the best. A few came up to me one day, and asked to be my friend. I said yes, and we were friends for a few months. Then I found out they only friended me to get closer to him. So I left them, then... he left me."

You fell silent for a bit, then continued, with all the pain and memories suddenly spilling out.

"He took me here once. ... He wanted to go on the Ghost Train, but I was too scared to. He said, reassuring words to me and I gave in to his aegyo. We sat together, I had my eyes closed the whole time and hugged him tightly. I was screaming the whole time while he was just laughing at me. When we got out he teased me and I pouted. Hmm... they were the most beautiful memories I had." you stopped, then turned your head to Kwangmin

"Sorry, for some reason you give me a really safe feeling. It's like I've known you for ages and I can just throw anything at you and you'd help me. Heh. Listen to myself... umm... we should get back to the others." you quickly tried to change the subject. You stood up but Kwangmin's words held you back.

"It's ok. I don't mind listening to your story. But, please don't be angry at Minwoo, he didn't know." he said

"I know, it's not his fault. Also, please don't tell anyone." you asked him, which he nodded

"I won't. But..." he started and you gave him a questioning look

"Can I know who 'he' is?" Kwangmin asked curiously

You thought about it, then decided to tell him.

You walked up to him and whispered in his ear.

"... it's....

 

Key."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another update ^^ sorry it sorta went off track of 'Double Dates' but i wanted to introduce a new character ^^ hope you guys dont' mind. anyway, please leave your comments ^^ thanks :)