Gwaenchandanika!!!

Namja Chingu Saranghaeyo!!

5 minutes later the medical teacher from the school ran out and found you and Minwoo on the street floors. He was holding you in his arms with his tears drying up. He looked up at the teacher.

"Ah! Songsaengnim dowajoosaeyo!! She got hit on the back with a metal bat." Minwoo quickly explained the situation sadly like a little kid. The teacher bent down with herfirst aid kit, turned you over and looked under your shirt from the collar. She quickly examined you and checked to make sure you were breathing. She gave you back to Minwoo and asked him to hold you in his arms, which he did quickly. She got her phone and called for an ambulance to take you to the hospital.

1 hour later~

Minwoo was sitting at your bedside watching you like a nervous little kid.

You woke up as if you had been forced to go to sleep unwillingly (aka knocked out). You brang one hand to your eye and rubbed it to wake yourself up. You blinked your eyes and saw the bright white ceiling. You turned your head to the side away from it and saw Minwoo sitting at your bedside. He leaned in closer and your eyes widened. He was relieved.

"Hyemi-sshi! You're awake. How are you feeling?" he asked straight away

You looked around and pushed down the bed to sit up, and felt a sharp pain in your back, which made you stop. Minwoo saw your pain.

"Mianhae Hyemi-sshi!! I was so stupid. I shouldn't have left you." he looked down at the floor, which made you look up at him sadly

"Minwoo-sshi. Wae? No, it's not your fault. And its good you left, otherwise they couldn't hurt you even more. Minwoo-sshi how are you feeling now? Does your stomach hurt? Didn't their punches hurt you?" you asked, worried

"Hee. Aniya, I'm a strong boy." he cutely boasted,

tumblr_lmiygkGukY1qau326.gif credit: http://boyfriendgifs.tumblr.com/tagged/minwoo

and you both forgot about what happened.

You nagged Minwoo until he agreed to go get a check up on himself, and the doctor gave him some cream to put on the wounds. You asked the nurse when you could leave the hospital, and she said you'd have to stay another 2 days.

Minwoo returned to your room with a plastic bag and stuff inside it.

"Hyemi-sshi. Are you hungry? I went down to the convenient store. Here." he offered you a glass of milk, whie you were still pouting about staying at the hospital.

 (credits to: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=no+min+woo+boyfriend&num=10&hl=en&biw=1347&bih=537&tbm=isch&tbnid=AGGCSUn7YKyqfM:&imgrefurl=http://blossom808.blogspot.com/2011/08/part8-dpw-first-day-at-school.html&docid=HyyH5jc2krk8RM&imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Q4eLD1l1UiI/TlseLlTWDDI/AAAAAAAAAJY/zwOvx29Hje0/s1600/minwoo3.boyfriend.jpg&w=500&h=376&ei=DNswUJWGNu2eiAe--oHwDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=551&vpy=174&dur=953&hovh=195&hovw=259&tx=161&ty=63&sig=114432712612199654106&page=4&tbnh=145&tbnw=200&start=51&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:51,i:265)

 

"Hyemi-sshi??" he asked again, and you looked up to see him standing there. Your eyes went wide.

"Oh man. He's so cute. >< Why does he keep doing this to me??" you thought. Your face started to feel hot.

"Hyemi-sshi, you're going red. Are you getting a fever? Here take the milk and put it like this on your face to cool yourself down.

 (credit: http://www.4shared.com/photo/0PFwOotG/no_min_woo__boyfriend_.html)

He handed you the milk and you took it, trying to get  back to normal. You were relieved he didn't know you were blushing though.

You took a sip as he sat down and watched you happily. When you took a few more sips he spoke to you happily.

"So Hyemi-sshi, have you ever had a boyfriend before?" he asked suddenly, and you almost spat out the milk in your mouth. He laughed at your sudden reaction, and you felt so embarrased.

"Why did you ask?" you quick asked

"Oh, nah I was just wondering." he said casually, making you feel extra embarrased.

"So have you?" he asked again, and you shook your head plainly and he nodded.

"So are you free this weekend?" he asked you, and your eyes shot up at his.

".... h- h- huh? Wae?" you stuttered

"Because I'm free so i was thinking maybe we could go out and play together." he said.

You thought about it for a bit, then an idea popped into your head.

"Ok. But, can I ask Suzy to come along too?" you suggested, it would be a bit too awkward with just you and him, although you wuoldn't mind >< you wanted your friend there with you.

"Ok! I'll ask with any of the other members of the group are available too." he said and texted the other members.

Two seconds later his phone beeped and he looked at the replies.

"Only the twins are available, so we'll all go together?" he asked happily

You nodded, getting excited.

"So... its like a double date... plus one." he said cheekily and shyly, and you  both went shy and smiled.

"A double date huh? Hmm... I'm excited." you thought to yourself. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys another update ^^ sorry i took SOOO long to update...i spent most of the first week making bookmarks, and the second i had school work so yeah. MIANHAE!! >< bu ti'll try ad update soon again ^^ ok thanks for reading. until next time, ppyong ^^/