Bullies and New Friends

Namja Chingu Saranghaeyo!!

(credits for this picture to (off the blog of): http://www.google.com/imgres?q=boyfriend+kpop+band&hl=en&sa=G&biw=1350&bih=574&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=2RAMPw4h2cIDzM:&imgrefurl=http://boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com/2011/08/05/boyfriend-pictures-3/&docid=7v-ID5XCQ6axlM&imgurl=http://boyfriendboyband.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/boyfriend-boyfriend-korean-boy-band-24051154-500-340.jpg&w=500&h=340&ei=O2fkT8DPLIGimQWHhYzwCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=252&vpy=275&dur=1168&hovh=185&hovw=272&tx=146&ty=139&sig=114432712612199654106&page=1&tbnh=119&tbnw=158&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:0,i:124

A few days later you had another job to do as queen of the school, along with your 'partner' the king of the school. None other than Minwoo :). You got handed flyers for a talent show in the school, which were to be stuck up on boards and walls around the school. You grabbed half the pile each walked outside to start.

"Hyemi-sshi... I have practice now with the group because its our free period. So...." Minwoo told you

"Oh... that's ok! Just give them to me, I'll put them up!" you said with a smile.

"Sure?" Minwoo asked, he felt bad

"Yeah of course! It's just hanging up flyers, how hard can it be?" you said chuckeling.

"Ok then, thankyou Hyemi-sshi." he handed you the flyers, then you realised that Boyfriend was performing at the talent show too.

"Neh. Annyeo! Fighting!" you took them happily and raised your fist to show your support. He smiled and walked off to practice. Then you walked in the different direction and started hanging up posters.

You arrived at a building with a brick wall and decided to stick a poster on it. Some girls walked out of the building and stopped suddenly. You continued putting up the poster as you didn't see who they were.

"Oh look! It's the queen of the school." the sarcastic voice said, and the girl had her hands on her hips. The girls behind her did the same. You realised who it was and turned your head slowly to face the tall Kim MinAh with her group behind her. It seemed they had just come out of music class. She walked up to you with attitude and snatched a poster from your hand, and read it. "Oh! A talent show. I'm so entering. If I win, I'll get my own picture in the school magazine!" she said excitedly, and the girls behind her smiled with her too. You 'tsk'ed and she turned to you. "Excuse me?" she said with tone. "Annaeyo... I didn't say anything." you gave an innocent look. "Heh. Let me guess, you want to enter too don't you? Queen of the school not good enough for you huh? Such a loser." she said. "Annaeyo! I never thought of entering." you screamed innocently. You hated being mistaken. "You know it doesn't even matter if you enter or not, because I will still win." she said with a confident tone. "Boh?" you asked, pissed off. "Such a loser." she said neutrally and signalled the girls to walk off with her. Your head dropped. Then two boys walked in from nowhere.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" a guy with blonde hair asked Kim Minah, giving her a disgusting look. She turned around to see the twins and her eyes went big, then she walked off quickly, ignoring them.

"Yah! Deo-" he stopped when he realised they weren't listening. The two of them walked up to you.

"Gwaenchanayo?" the other boy with shiny black hair asked, bending down to look at you.

You froze for a bit, thinking, then nodded, still not looking up at them.

"Chinja? Then why don't you look up at us?" the one with blonde hair asked.

Again you didn't move for a bit, then raised your head to see two guys that looked exactly the same, except for the hair style and colour, and it made you jump. "Woah! Deo.... Deo... I mean! You are both...." you pointed at them

They giggled. "The same right?". You nodded fast.

"Yeah we get that a lot," they looked at eachother, " we're twins. You... do know us right?" they asked.

You thought for a bit who they could be, then looked down at the flyers and saw them on the page under the name : BOYFRIEND, YOUNGMIN AND KWANGMIN. Then you realised who they were (so slow!!).

"Ah! Chajatda!" you exclaimed happily, then you looked up them. They looked at you curiously. 'What is it?" the blonde one asked. You raised the flyer and showed them. "You guys are Youngmin and Kwangmin! Boyfriend!" you cheered happily, and they were happy to see their photo on the flyer. "Neh. I'm Youngmin, and he's Kwangmin." he blonde Youngmin introduced and pointed.

"What are you guys doing here?" you asked curiously, pointing at the floor.

"We have practice now. Going in there." Kwangmin said and looked at the doors of the big building. You looked and realised that this was another door to the music room. You thought of Minwoo. "Minwoo-sshi... is inside too right?" you asked them.

"Ah, Minwoo! Yeah he should be. You need to tell him something?" Kwangmin asked

"Ah- no no no! I was just wondering. Are you guys practising for.... the um... talent show?" you asked

"Yeah of course! Again and again. :) Wanna be good on stage. Will you be there? Wait, nevermind you will. You'll be MCing it. Lucky." Kwangmin told you, putting a fist to his chin, resembling a microphone. You  blinked a few times. "MCing... really? Wow!" you smiled. "Of course~ king and queen always MC don't they?" he said

"Anyway, we have to go now, sorry." Youngmin looked at his watch.

"Oh! Kamsahamnida for before!" you bowed to them and thought they were really nice guys. They waved and you watched them go inside. Then you continued putting up flyers for the show, which made you excited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(credits to: http://boyfriendkpopband.blogspot.com.au/ 's kim so eun. thanks :) )

Boyfriend did their warm up dance, with Minwoo constantly coming to the front, obviously, since he's the main dancer. Then they practised their songs. First 'Boyfriend', then 'Don't Touch My Girl'. They only have two songs at the moment. This show was especially important for them, because people from Starship Entertainment will be there, and it was their chance to be seen. They practiced for the full hour then rested.

"Hey Minwoo, before we met Hyemi-sshi outside." Kwangmin said

Minwoo gave a curious face. "Outside?"

"Yeah. She was getting yelled at by MinAh and them. But then we saved her... sorta." he explained.

"Wae....? Why did they yell at her?" Minwoo asked, confused

"I don't know. She doens't seem to like her though. I heard that Kim Minah was the queen last year, so maybe she's just angry about that. Who knows." Kwangmin shrugged.

Minwoo thought a bit and messed up his hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the hour went by the whole school was filled with new flyers on the talent show, and many people already started getting together to practise. You found Suzy at lunchtime and sat down together. You talked and Suzy told you about her plans for her performance on the show, which you were really interested in. It felt to exciting, and the whole school was talking about it.

You kept listening to Suzy when you noticed someone infront of you. You looked up to see lovely Minwoo, and quickly stood up to greet him.

"Ou! Minwoo-sshi. Annyeonghaseyo." you bowed

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hyemi-sshi." he bowed back. "Uhh, sorry about before that I had to ditch to practise. You waved your hands infront. "Oh no no! Don't worry about it! You guys need to practise anyway." you smiled at him and brang your hands down.

"Also.... I heard about KimMinah and how she sorta uhh you know, teased you and stuff. Sorry about that. If it wasn't for me she probably wouldn't have done that." he rubbed his neck.

"Anniya! I don't really mind what she says and its not your fault Minwoo-sshi!!" you didn't want him to feel bad.

"Umm.... next time if we get a job to do, and we finish it quickly, you can come watch us practice if you want." he offered, and your eyes went big.

".... Chin- Chin- Chinja??!!" you exclaimed, you couldn't believe it.!!

Minwoo nodded and you burst out in happiness, which made him chuckle.

---------------------

hope you guys liked it! i'll try and update soon1 pls check out my other fanfics :)

have a good day everyone *wave* *wave* everyone fighting!!