Backstage

Namja Chingu Saranghaeyo!!

When all the performances were over Suzy and you ran backstage again and found Boyfriend again, all sweating and cooling off.

You smiled, already knowing that the pile of tissues on the table were used by Minwoo oppa. You grabbed another box and placed it next to the one he almost finished. He let out a smile and thanked you.

"You guys were awesome." Suzy said, going back to her calm self. They all thanked her with simple bows of their heads

When she looked at Youngmin he quickly shot his head away and bit his bottom lip.

"So... Hyemi-ah..." Minwoo oppa started and you turned your attention back to him

"Hmm? Wae oppa?" you blinked once

"Uhh... so... what did you think... of the performance?" he asked nervously, rubbing his hands together. You heard Jeongmin scoff secretly.

"Hmm? Oh! It was great oppa! You did really well..." his face lit up, "...all of you!" you finished your sentence but he didn't seem that happy anymore. He wiped the back of his neck.

"Thanks but... Uhh... What did you think of... my.... my... my rapping! Yeah! Could you understand me?" he asked nervously again, you lifted one eyebrow

Though you didn't really understand why he was acting so unusually you nodded eventually and smiled again.

"Of course oppa, it was daebak." you gave him a thumbs up 

 

Someone's P.O.V

I saw how nervous he acted around her. She doesn't even seem to know how he feels. She can recognise the crush's of everyone else in the world, but not his. Is that because...she likes him too? Her smile when she did the thumbs up... though she only replied to his question, I saw her sincerity. She really meant it. She does.... like him.

 

Back to your P.O.V.

"Waaa, so hot in here." Jeongmin fanned himself while pouting. You scanned the room.

"Why don't you turn up the air conditioning?" you stood up

"Don't bother. It's broken" Donghyun explained as you nodded

"Yah! Hyunseong hyung, Minwoo-ah, hurry up and finish changing so we can get out of here." Jeongmin called to them from across the room 

"Okay!!" they both called from behind the changing curtains

Suzy wiped her forehead with a tissue and sat there suttily. Suddenly a water bottle appeared infront of her face. She looked up to see Youngmin.

"H-here. Drink this. You'll cool down." he cleared his throat quickly after he finished talking. She took it happily and Youngmin shyly sat next to her. I smiled secretly at them.

"Thankyou." Suzy thanked him after taking a sip. Youngmin nodded his head then grinned when she wasn't looking

Jeongmin hummed purposely and sat down next to Youngmin, humming even louder. Youngmin gave him an annoyed look and I played along, sitting next to Suzy. Our plan was in action.

"Oh? Sorry Youngmin-ah! Were we interrupting in something? Oops we should go. We'll wait for you outside then! Kaja (let's go) Hyemi-ah. Hyung, kaja." Jeongmin spoke sarcastically then gestured for all of us to leave the room. Luckily Minwoo and Hyunseong were just done, and we all rushed out without giving Youngmin a chance to speak.

Outside you hi-5ed Jeongmin oppa and all your heads peeked inside through the small gap you left of the open door, one head above the other.

You were at the bottom, then Jeongmin, Minwoo, Kwangmin, Donghyun then Hyunseong.

There was a silence in the room as both of them bit their lips. Youngmin cleared his throat as Suzy took another sip of water.

After a few thoughts Youngmin faced Suzy.

"S-Suzy-ah... " he gulped before continuing. She looked at him in the eyes, shyly smiling.

He opened his mouth but no words came out. His mind seemed to go blank. Hiding outside the room you all clenched our fists, silently screaming at him to confess. Babo!!

"Y-yes?" Suzy stuttered, slightly clenching her fists too. Her cheeks were turning pink again, and so were Youngmin's.

Hyunseong and Jeongmin grinned. "Hee! Our dongsaeng is blushing... Keke~" they teased, eachother

"I... actually... want to tell you something." Youngmin continued, and you all leaned in closer, seriously feeling like you were going to burst if he didn't say it soon

"I... I..." he started, and Kwangmin couldn't wait any longer. He pushed the door open as you all fell on top of eachother as he stepped inside.

"Just tell her you like her already!!!" he exclaimed as Youngmin and Suzy stood up suddenly, only realising you had never left. They both panicked and looked away from eachother. Then they looked at eachother again.

"Yah! Get off me!" Jeongmin screamed as Hyunseong and Donghyun quickly pushed themselves off

"Hyemi-ah!!" Minwoo called as he jumped up, pulling Jeongmin up with him

You got to your knees as Minwoo helped you up.

"Yah! Gwaechana (are you okay)?" he examined your face and knees. You nodded. He fixed your hair when you flinched slightly.

"Wae? Apa(hurts)? Here?" he lightly pressed a spot on your forehead and you bit your bottom lip. He grabbed your hand and walked off with you

Back in the room, Youngmin finally built his courage up. After a deep breath, he looked Suzy straight in the eyes.

"Suzy-ah! what I wanted to tell you was... I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend. At first... I wasn't sure what my feelings were. But during the time we've spent together... I know it's quick but... here I am confessing to you-"

Before he could finish Suzy hugged him tightly. Youngmin's breath stopped for a moment, then he looked down to see her arms around him. He smiled and eventually hugged her back. Jeongmin, Kwangmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun clapped for them. They hummed the wedding song loudly as Youngmin face-palmed inside, embarassed by their teasing.

 

Someone's P.O.V.

Phew! Lucky I hid just before they came out. Hm... they do look sorta cute hiding outside of the room like that. I remember I used to do that when I secretly watched Hyemi years ago. She never used to know. Keke~

Oh! Yah! Get off already, you're squishing her!! Oh... her head...

I took a step foreword then backed away, I can't lose my cover now. Besides, Minwoo's there, I should watch a bit longer.

Wow, the way he looks at her with that worried face. She seems so comfortable with him... They're leaving? I should follow

 

Your P.O.V.

Minwoo oppa led me to the kitchen of the school where he grabbed two ice cubes from the freezer and wrapped them up in a freezer bag. Lucky today the canteen wasn't open so none of the cooks were here.

"O-oppa..." you stuttered as he placed you down on a seat

He sat down next to you, moved your hair back and gently put the ice to your forehead. You looked down into your lap, keeping quiet.

"Does it still hurt?" he asked

You shook your head, still looking down. "I wonder if Youngmin oppa confessed yet." you thought for a bit as Minwoo thought too

"Hmm.... with Kwangmin's sudden barging in like that, I'm guessing it would be a little bit hard... but... I hope so. Even if he doesn't, Kwangmin has already confessed for him. Haha." you and Minwoo laughed and nodded

After a few minutes you asked Minwoo to go back with you. When you opened the door there was an envelope on the floor. You picked it up curiously and flipped it over.

 

"To: Hyemi"

You blinked once, recognising the hand-writing.