Kamsahamnida!! *bows*

Namja Chingu Saranghaeyo!!

"It was Hyemi-shii's idea. You should thank her. :)" Minwoo explained, and gave Youngmin a smile.

Youngmin looked a bit surprised at Minwoo, then Kwangmin from behind and poked the sides of his hips, scaring him.

"Yah!" he said, looking at his twin, who stuck his tongue out back. *mehrong*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The bell rang for recess and you packed up your books in class. You walked to your locker and started putting your books back in.

Suzy walked down the corridor looking for you. Youngmin walked out of class and looked for you too. He turned into the corridor without looking straight and bumped into Suzy, making her drop her books.

"Hye- *bump* ooof!" Suzy was just about to call you when Youngmin bumped into her

"Ou! Jeusuomnida!" he quickly said when he looked down to see the books everywhere.

He bent down to help her pick up her books, and she looked up at him and their eyes met.

Youngmin smiled at her and looked back down to the books, while Suzy's eyes were attached to his.

She saw his beautiful eyes and kept staring at them. She felt flutters inside, and everything around Youngmin became white, then into a flowery garden background. When he smiled at her, the sun shone down on him and butterfiles flew past. She imagined him as a prince in her own little world. She had never thought of him in such a way before...

"Hello? Ah... hello?" Youngmin waved his hand infront of Suzy's face, bringing her  back.

"Oh! Sorry. What is it?" she asked

Youngmin looked down at the pile of books in his hand, and held them out to her.

"Your books?" he asked

"Oh! Sorry!" she quickly took her books from him, and they both stood up

"Kamsahamnida!" she bowed, and looked up to see his beautiful eyes, and admired them happily

"It's ok. Don't worry. Ok, bye then." he said and waved to her.

"Neh. Bye bye." she waved to him quickly and watched him walk down the hallway. Then she remembered why she was there and followed Youngmin's path down the hallway

You finished putting your books away and closed your locker.

"Hyemi-shii!!" Youngmin suddenly popped out behind your locker door and scared you.

"Ahh!! Oh. Youngmin-shii. *phew* you scared me." you said and smiled when you realised it was him

"Oh. Mianhae~ Anyway I wanted to thank you." he said

"Thank me?" you asked curiously.

"Mmm! Minwoo told me it was your idea about the school article." he said

"Oh! Aniya, anyone wouldn've done that. And besides Youngmin-shii you deserve to have your own article. Everyone does i guess. ... Mmm. That's it!" you said smiling childishly

"Mmm I guess so, the way you put it. :) Anyway, thanks again. I really appreciate it." he said, and smiled nicely at you

"Gwaenchana. Uri chingu aniya?" (a/n "we're friends aren't we??"  hope that's right. ><) you said happily

"Mmm! Of course." he replied and you both smiled at eachother.

"Hyemi-ah!!" Suzy quickly catched up and called you

You looked to her and waved. "Suzy!"

"Youngmin-shii. I'm gonna go now. Talk to you later. Ok, bye!" you looked to him and said

"Neh~ Also Hyemi-ah. Let's cut the formal stuff. Just call me Youngmin oppa ok?" he said

You thought for a bit happily then agreed. "Mmm. Arasso oppa. Annyeong!" you waved to him and headed for Suzy

"Annyeong." he waved back and watched you both go, then walked off to find the other Boyfriend members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside in the school yard during break time~

"Suzy-ah? Why are you so quiet?" you asked her

"A-aniya... " she said stuttering

"Is something wrong Suzy??" you asked again, you felt something wasn't right.

"Umm... well... not really... Umm... Hyemi-ah... can you tell me... what type of girls Youngmin-shii likes?" she asked shyly, looking up at you curiously

You thought it was a weird question, since you and Youngmin weren't that close.

"Well... I don't know really... but I guess as long as the girl has a warm heart and is a kind person, he'd consider her." you thought and concluded.

"Oh... I see." Suzy said, then she put her hand on her chin and thought to herself. You thought about why she asked, then you realised...

"SUZY-AH!!!! DO YOU LIKE YOU-" you stood up and exclaimed, when she quickly covered your mouth.  You both quickly looked around to see other people walking around staring at you, then you both quickly sat down again, and they walked off.

"Yah... you almost told the whole school!"  Suzy took away her hand and looked at you angrily

"Ou. Mianhae~ But.... do you...." you apologised, and pointed at her. She looked down shyly and giggled

Then you continued. "You... like Youngmin-shii??" you closed in on her and asked happily

She looked at you like a little girl. "I don't know... I think so. But... its super quick..." she said shyly

"What do you mean?" you asked her

"Well.... I sorta... felt.... I... heh. *sigh* I felt flutters just before when he helped me pick up my books. And when he smiled.... oh he was soo cute!! ><" she cupped her hands together and squeezed them to her cheek happily, thinking about Youngmin.

You blinked in disbelief. "B-b-b-boh!!!!??? You fell in love with him because she picked up your books for you?? Chinja??" you were shocked and asked her sarcastically. Then she looked straight.

"Mmm.... that's what's troubling me. I don't know if it really is sarang ("love") . But... I think I really do like him now." she pulled her feet closer together and stuck er tongue out slightly, happily enjoying the feeling of 'love'.

"Suzy-ah... you're so pure. But then again lots of girls fall for Youngmin just from his smile, so I guess its normal for you to like him just like that." you said and snapped your fingers at 'just like *that*'. Then Suzy looked at you.

"Yah! I know lots of other girls like him too, but that doesn't mean what I'm feeling isn't precious!" she pouted

"Ou... Mianhae Suzy. I didn't mean it in that way. I was just a bit shocked how you fell in love with him so quickly. That's all." you told her, and patted her back.

"Neh~ ... But when you feel it, you'll understand what I'm saying, Hyemi-ah." she smiled

"Nega? In love... Sarang...." you said to yourself. You thought about the word 'love' and what you can relate it to. You looked up to the sky, and Minwoo's face appeared in your head. Then your eyes went big, and you quickly burst the thought of him and shook your head.

"Aniya! Aniya!!" you said as you shook your head cutely, then Suzy looked at you curiously

"Waeyo? Aniya what?" she asked, then you remembered she was right next to you >< haha

"Uh... nothing. Aniya nothing...." you said, and looked away awkwardly, and Suzy continued to give you a confused look.

"Neh~ Whatever you say Hyemi. Hyemi-ah. When you fall in love, tell me about it yeah? Tell me who it is. Please??" she begged like a little kid infront of you. You looked a bit shocked and scared at her sudden change of moods.

"Uh... ok?" you said weirdly, then she smiled happily and sat back in her position.

"Yay! Then we can be in love together. Hmm...." she said, and you giggled at her words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When class started, you and Suzy grabbed your books and walked to class. You talked with Suzy and stopped when you saw her freeze and stare straight. Then you followed her line of sight and watched too.

"Oppa!! Na... Na... na johahae!!" a cute girl said to Youngmin, handing out a small bag of sweets infront of him

"... Mianhae." he said quietly and looked at her sadly

"..." she glanced up at him sadly, and nodded, then walked off sadly. The other girls in the hallway and whispered about her.

Youngmin watched her go sadly, and made his way into the classroom.

You and Suzy saw what happened, and you looked at her sadly. You know she'd be upset.

"... What if that was me??" she said quietly, so only you could hear.

You turned her to face you and looked at her with caring eyes

"Suzy-ah... don't be upset. You're different to other girls. You're special! I'm sure if you tried, Youngmin-shii would accept you." you tried to comfort her, and rubbed her arm

She sighed and nodded, then you smiled to her, asking her to smile back, and she did. Then you walked into class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry its SOOO short guys >< i hvaen't been updating lately, but I hope you guys will still support. anyway please check out my other fanfics if you want ^^ i have a taiwanese one, two on korean. one is with boyfriend again ^^ its a one shoot and the other is on Teen Top <3

 

KwangWooYoung79BF unnie - haha glad to know you like it ^^ gomawo and neh i'll try update soon. sorry its soo short >< wasn't sure what to put

and kiksboyfriend - haha happy to know you like it too ^^ i'll try and update soon. ^^

and imyeoniyeoni writer saengie ^^ - i forgot to say this before, but you may have convinced me with your comment. MAY!! :P haha

also if you guys have ideas please feel free to say coz sometimes i get stuck... hehe ok then thanks again to all my readers ^^

thanks again, and i'll try and update soon :) gomawo everyone.

take care, ppyong <3