You don't remember me??

Namja Chingu Saranghaeyo!!

Announcement: Song Hyemi student and No Minwoo student please go to the principal's office now.

"Neh~" I said quietly to myself in class and walked out, nodding my head to the teacher.

"I always get taken out of class... I mean I don't mind but I miss out on a lot. ... " I thought as I walked down the corridor to the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minwoo stood up from his seat and got ready to leave the room.

He stepped out of his classroom and started walking down the corridor.

At the same time Kim Minah walked out of her classroom too and she saw him. She quickly catched up to him happily.

"Minwoo-ah!" she tapped his shoulder for him to turn around.

"Oh. Annyeong haseyo." he saw her and bowed then kept on walking. She pouted to herself

"Minwoo-ah~ where are you going now?" she caught up again. She acted all nice to him, she really likes him. Luckily no one else was around, otherwise they'd think she's soo weird. They're used to her being alll 'up' herself.

"To the principal's office. Probably for another task thing to do with Hyemi-shii." he explained as he kept on walking.

Then Minah's face showed anger and she stopped in her footsteps and watched Minwoo go.

Minah's P.O.V.

Why Minwoo-ah?? Why are you so cold to me?? Don't you know... I've liked you for two years... I guess you don't remember me huh??

[Flashback]

"Annyeong haseyo. Chonun No Minwoo imnida." you looked up to see the next boy stand up and introduce himself to the judges. You eyes were locked on him. He was so cute ><.

"Neh. You may start now." the man said, and the boy nodded. He only looked like one year younger than you. 

He started rapping. Wow. He's good.

He stopped and bowed. "Kamsahamnida." he said and walked back to his seat. Then it was your turn

"No. 137 Kim Minah please." the man announced, andyouI stepped forward.

"Ann-annyeong h-h-hasey-oo. Chonun K-kim Minah imnida." you said, oh no. Your voice was shaking.

You sang the song, then looked down. "Damn it. I got nervous." you thought to yourself. You looked up, bowed and went back to your seat.

After you were all dismissed from the huge audition room and you crouched down at nearby wall and had your head in the ground.

You started to cry, you stuffed up. Then you felt  a tap on your shoulder and you turned  to see No Minwoo, the boy from the auditions. You  had tears down your face and he smiled at you. He let out a tissue in his hand with a soft smile and you took it with a small bow.

"Kam-kamsahamnida." you said trying to stop crying

"Aniya, gwaenchana. Umm... I just wanted to say, don't be upset that  you didn't do well, because you did! You stood up there and did something important for you. That's an accomplishment in itself. So don't  be upset Minah-shii. Hwaiting nae?" he said softly but supportively. He raised his hands at the end and smiled at you.

You felt touched and stopped crying. You had a huge grateful smile on your face, you knew you'd never ever forget this boy. You nodded to him and he turned to walk off.

"Minwoo-shii!!" you quickly called out to him

He turned his head back

"You'll... you won't forget me right??" you asked like alittle kid, even though you were older.

He smiled and nodded happily, then  he waved and walked off.

You smiled and waved him off. Then you reached for your pounding heart.

There's someone out there who cares for others so much. I'll never forget you Minwoo-shii!!

[end of flashback] now we know why Minah likes Minwoo :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyemi (you)'s POV

You met up with Minwoo just before the office.

"Ou. Hyemi-shii. I was just looking for you." a voice said

You looked up to see Minwoo waving at you with a cute smile. You suddenly felt the pump again. Oh man bad timing!! >< You stopped in your spot and admired his smile, it kept on playing back in your head.

"Hyem-shii??" he called you again, then you shook your head as you snapped out of it.

"Oh!! Mianhae~ Kaja!" you said and then smiled

You came next to him and walked with him to the office.

Minah watched you two together. She had one hand on her chest and the other was down in a fist.

"Why... my hearts hurt so much. ... Minwoo-ah... you forgot me... and you... Song Hyemi!! I hate you!!" she said to herself as a tear came down her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nae songsaengnim we'll do our best." you both bowed to the principal and left the office, as usual.

"So... where should we start??" you turned to Minwoo's cute face and asked him, your hands were squeezing together for some reason.

"Umm... maybe in the streets? The town streets are a good place to advertise the school. We'll look around." he offered. You had to put up the school banner somewhere special. It was a tradition, that the King and Queen had to hang the school banner somewhere with special meanings to them two.

You held the banner in the bag it was rolled up in and you both started walking down the streets near the school.

Then Minwoo suddenly stopped. "Ah! I forgot my phone in my locker. Hyemi-shii can you wait for 2 minutes I'll run back and get it?" he acted as if he was half way stopping during a sprint race.

"Yeah. I'll be around here." you said and watched him go.

He ran back to  the school and  you stood in the middle of the streets.

Suddenly some big menstepped out of the nearby alley with evil smirks on their faces.

You caught them in your glance and your eyes went big but you didn't want to cause ascene so you acted as if you were busy and hoped they would just leave you alone. But they didn't. D:

The man infront stood close and you quickly backed away.

"Hey pretty girl, why don't you come with us??" he said trying to touch your chin. Your eyes went big and you quickly pushed his hand away.

"No thanks." you tried to stay polite, but you were terrified.

"Come on... we won't hurt you..." he chuckled and the men behind him were chuckling along with him. You saw, one of them had one of those huge metal baseball bats.Oh man~

"I said no thanks!!!" you emphasized and he got angry.

"What did you just say??" he got all tough and looked down on you

"She said no, so leave her alone!!" a familiar voice called from behind you. You quickly turned around to see Minwoo. He walked up to you and stood by your side. He acted as if he wasn't scared of the big men, but you knew he was.

"Ou~ prince charming coming to save the day huh? GET HIM!!" the man teased, then called his men to get Minwoo. Minwoo quickly pushed you away and tried to fight the men. There were like 5, 6 of them and you knew Minwoo couldn't fight all of them on his own. You saw him get punched in the stomache in horror and he let out cries of pain. They kicked him in the knee and he fell to the floor. He grabbed him stomache in pain,then the man with  the baseball bat walked up and raised the bat to hit Minwoo. Youy eyes went big as your saw him lift it high in the air, like a death sentence, and you quickly ran to Minwoo.

"MINWOO-SHIII!!!" you yelled in shock and you just made it in time before the bat hit Minwoo. Your head tilted a bit as you felt a huge hit on your back, and you fell to the ground right next to Minwoo. You felt relieved, then the pain was killing you, and you couldn't move from the floor.

"HYEMI-SHIIII!!!!!!!!!" Minwoo cried out your name, then you sort of fainted and he had a shocked face.  He got super angry and gave all the men death stares, he wasn't scared of them anymore. He was just angry. 

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU GUYS!!!" he yelled to then, getting to his feet. They quickly ran away and Minwoo crouched down and grabbed you in his arms. He shook you, trying to wake you up. "Hyemi-shii!! Hyemi-shii~ ireonah~ jebal~ ireoNAH~" he screamed to you and had tears falling down his face.

He remembered his phone. He quickly grabbed it out and called for help, still crying.

"HURRY!! WE NEED HELP!! PLEASE~~" he yelled into the phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 another update ^^ hope you guys like it :)

pleasse comment :)

thanks to all my commenters, subscriebrs and supporters ^^ i love you guys!! :)