Saving and Rumours

Namja Chingu Saranghaeyo!!

You walked into school. It was the second day of your second last year. It was a normal day, except the sky looked  more awesome than usual. You  walked down the corridors to your lockers, and starting organising your books for the day, when you saw two girls arguing loudly. You turned your head, and people gathered around the two.

"You loser, why are you even here? Just go back home!" a tall pretty girl said to the shorter girl infront of her. The shorter girl started tearing up, but she was trying to hold back the tears. People around started whispering to eachother.

"Oh you're sooo~ innocent, yeah, just cry and everyone will be nice to you. Pfft!! Yeah right! You're so ugly!! You should just leave the school!" the taller girl pushed the shorter one to the floor, who was in big tears. You got angry at how someone could do that, and stomped over to help the short girl, who was so upset. You helped her stand up and the tall girl gave you a questioning stare, while everyone around you gasped. They couldn't believe you stood up to the tall girl, who you didn't even know she was.

"Hey!" you yelled at her, "What's your problem? Why are you so mean to her? What did she do to you?" you showed your angry face, and the shorter girl look at you

The taller girl gave a oh-my-gosh look and replied, "Excuse me?? Do you know who you are talking to? And I was not being mean to her, I was telling her that she is not good enough to be in this school, see? I was telling the truth. You could say I was helping her." her followers behind her smirked and giggled evily.

"You are so arrogant!! Someone like you isn't good enough to be in this school!! No one said this school was only meant for pretty girls with high heels and expensive dresses, anyone should be allowed to come here." you yelled back, angry. The people around starting talking now about what you just said. The stuck-up girls opposite you just walked off with smirks on their faces. While she walked past, she stopped next to you and leaned closer, and whispered. "You don't know what you're getting youself into, girl." she smirked again and walked off.

The crowd around just stared, not believing what just happened. You looked around and saw their shocked faces, thinking. "Is it that weird to stick up for people?" The shorter girl turned to you, relieved and happy. You turned to her and smiled, wiping her tears. "Geokjeong hajimaseyo. Jigeum gwaenchanha. (Don't worry. It's ok now.)" She smiled happily. "Kamsahamnida!! Cheongmal kamsahamnida!! (Thanks, thanks a lot, (i think))." she bowed to you. "I'm Suzy." You looked at her, she wasn't that short, thinking, "that girl is just too talll!!". The girl infront of you was actually really cute, and looking at her made you smile. "I'm Song HyeMi, nice to meet you. Well, not exactly nice under this type of situation, but yeah. Anyway, if that girl comes and bullies you again, tell me ok?" you told her, and she nodded happily. Just then the principle walked through and all the students hurried off to class. Suzy pulled you and hurried off too. You both started talking to eachother, and became really good friends, and found out that you  both had classes together, and happily went to class together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later votes had come out for this year's king and queen of the school. During lunchtime students were running to the school boards to see who were the king and queen. You were sitting at the cafeteria drinking strawberry milk happily, when you realised that everyone walking past you were whispering to eachother and looking at your weirdly. You raised one eyebrow, wondering what they were talking about, then Suzy ran and sat down next to you, which scared you. "HEY!!" *sit* she had a huge smile on her face. "Woah!! You scared me. What is it?" she smiled and pulled you up out of your seat and pushed you through the bunch of people looking at the school board. "What is it?" you asked her, looking behind you. She just smiled and pointed, "look for yourself." You turned and look straight up to see your name and picture on the board, under the big words: 2012 SCHOOL QUEEN". Your mouth dropped and your eyed went huge. "Chukahae Hyemi!" Suzy clapped, and the others around you did too. You were so shocked, who on earth would vote for you, you thought.

You turned to Suzy, and gave her a confused look. "Remember the day when you helped me from Kim Minah? Yeah, well now all the students thought you were really nice for that, and so they voted for you. It even went on the internet, so pretty much the whole school knows how nice you are!! I'm so happy for you Hyemi, you deserved it! Now you'lll get your own page in the school magazines!" Suzy explained.

"Kim Minah..." you asked.

"Yeah, the tall girl from one week ago who bullied me?" then you realised who she was talking about, and then silence dropped. The people around you both kept quiet. You both turned around to see the tall girl from the other day standing behind, looking pissed-off at the poster of you on the board. The girls around her were angry too, then the tall girl, or should I say, Kim Minah, walked over to you. "Chukahae. It's nof often 'nice and ugly' girls get chosen." she smirked at you and walked off with her girls behind her. Then the silence disappeared and people started congratulating you. You looked over at the poster of the boy next to  yours. He was the king of the school for this year. "No Minwoo?" you turned to Suzy again. "Ahuh. No Minwoo. He's the badboy, cute, but, bad. Always gets into fights and stuff, I heard that a few days ago he got into a punch on with a mid-aged man on the streets. He's bad stuff, poor you Hyemi!" she said. You were a  bit shocked, he didn't look that  mean, in fact he was quite cute.

Then a group of boys walked in, and girls gathered around them, screaming, "Oppa!! I Love you so much!!" "Oppa you're daebak!!" "Oppa be my boyfriend!!". You turned to look at them, and Suzy pointed. "That's Boyfriend. New group of guys that only came in this year. They sing and dance you know? Apparently they're a boyband, just haven't debuted yet. They only started school here yesterday and so many girls have fallen for them.... I like that one.' she pointed at one of the boys with blonde hair. "He's Youngmin, the one next to him is Kwangmin. And that's Donghyun, he's the leader of the group. That's Jeongmin, Hyunseong. Oh! And that's Minwoo." she pointed to a cute guy at the back of the group and then turned your head to the poster on the board. "The king of the school." You then realised that you were going to spend the next year working with a cute, popular, yet apparently 'bad boy'.

They walked up to the board, and looked at it. "Hey, its Minwoo!" Youngmin said smiling, "Lucky kid. Kwangmin said, and Minwoo rubbed the back of his head, smiling childishly.  Youngmin looked at the other poster of you, and turned to see you, comparing the pictures. "Hey." he said to his friends and glanced at you, and they all looked at you too. Minwoo look at you curiously like a little kid, and smiled, walked over to you, and let his hand out for a handshake. "Annyeonghaseyo, Minwoo imnida." he said nicely. You sort of froze, and he kept looking at you. Then, you slowly moved your hand to shake his. You kept staring at him, no way you believed he was a bad guy, he looked soo.... innocent.

credits for this pic to: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/minwoo-no

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello readers. hope you enjoyed this chapter. pls support!! i may take a while to update, but i'll try to update often. thanks :) and good luck to all of you too :)