Lovey Dovey

My Dorky Boyfriend

 

Jaehwaaaaaaaaaa! I’m chosen to be one of the 5 finalists for the fashion contest!

But I need your help. Can we meet at the park on 3pm?

Kim Jongin

[At the park]

“Yo yo congratulation, congratulation, congratulation to our Kkamjong!” Sehun sang happily when he arrived at their usual meeting spot. Jaehwa, who’s coming with Sehun, jumped happily while shouting congratulation to Jongin. Jongin smiled and thanked the couple, while Eunkyung quickly grabbed Jaehwa to sit beside her. She hadn’t able to meet the younger for a week, but it felt like they’ve been separated for years.

“Thanks guys. By the way, I really need your help for my final task. I need to hold a photo-shoot session, with models modelling the clothes I made. I need 2 models, and a photographer. Oh, Eunkyung noona, you can help me sewing the clothes right?” Jongin turned his head to Eunkyung direction, still looking at her until she nodded, agreeing that she could help Jongin with the clothes.

“Kkamjong!!!! Can I be one of the model please please please please please please please please please please?” Jaehwa raised her hand, and asked with an unexplainable tone. She’s being so excited and jumpy on the same time. Jongin looked at her, and everybody stayed quiet for a moment before they laughed out loud in unison. “Yah! I know I’m barely 150cm but I want to experience being a model too!” Jaehwa pouted, and stared at Sehun, who laughed the loudest.

“I actually want to you help me with the settings though, you’re creative and I love how you decorate your room,” Jongin paused, trying to suppress his laughter, “and if you be my model, I will lose for sure.” Jongin laughed so hard, his face turned red but he stopped laughing when he saw a bag flying towards his direction, and hit his head. Eunkyung was shocked but seeing Jongin’s adorable fall made her giggled, but still aware that Jaehwa is easily annoyed when someone teases her so much so she signalled Jongin to stop. Rubbing his head, he picked the bag up and gave it back to Jaehwa, and promised that he wouldn’t for the whole week as a punishment.

“So,” Jongin took out his notebook, and continued, “Sehun will be the photographer like always, as he’s the best photographer that I’ve known for years,” Jongin scribbled on his notebook, most probably all his ideas for the photo-shoot. “Eh, I haven’t said anything yet-ahh!” Sehun shrieked when he saw a bug flying towards him. He ran in a circle, and taekwondo-ing in the air, trying to scare the bug. The other 3 were laughing and crying at the commotion made by Sehun just because of an innocent bug. I hope he grows up soon, Eunkyung monologue.

After making sure that the bug had gone, Sehun continued, “I actually want to be the model, can I? I’ve always work behind the camera, I want to know my potential as a model in front of the camera too.” Still, his eyes were looking around, feeling insecure if there’s any other bugs flying towards him. Jongin was like frozen on his seat, being immersed in his thoughts. He knew that Sehun has the ideal body type for a model, and it’s quite new to see him as a model. “I guess you make a perfect model, so now I only need to find the other model and the photographer,” Jongin said while still scribbling on his notebook. Sehun, on the other hand, threw his fist up in the air, mouthing “Assa!” for 3 times.

 “Wait! If he’s the male model, it means he’s going to be paired with an unknown beautiful female stranger as the other model?” Jaehwa asked due to curiosity, enlarging her doe-like eyes.

Jongin nodded.

“B-but,” Jaehwa was trying to say more but Eunkyung cupped Jaehwa’s mouth, to let Jongin continue with his points. Jongin closed his book and looked at Jaehwa, pausing awhile before saying, “But I’m not handling a photo-shoot my dear Jaehwa, don’t worry. I won’t let the beautiful female stranger to see your boyfriend in , unless…” Jongin paused.

“Unless….” He continued to tease Jaehwa, he liked to see her being so anxious.

“Unless what Kim Jongin? Tell me! My poor heart can’t accept surprises now,” Jaehwa said, kneeling down and made a face expression showing that she’s desperate.

“Unless if I want to stand in front of the other model and decided to leave you,” Sehun said jokingly, earning 3 light punches on his arm. Jaehwa pouted and moved away from Sehun to whine at Eunkyung.  “So you only need unnie when Sehun wants to leave you?” Eunkyung asked, while drawing Jaehwa closer to her for a hug. “Who is Oh Sehun, I only love Park Eunkyung unnie~” Jaehwa said, full of aegyo, making Eunkyung to laugh even louder. She is childish too, but could never beat Jaehwa’s childishness. “I thought you love Kim Jongin AND Park Eunkyung, this is not fair!” Jongin said jokingly while poking Jaehwa’s cheek.

“Of course, I love the babo Kim Jongin and the pretty Park Eunkyung unnie. Oh Sehun nugyuuuuu,” Jaehwa continued, still, with aegyo overflowing. Sehun grinned; he knew she will act like this when she couldn’t control her jealousy. She’s not that bossy but sometimes, she just wanted to be pampered by him. “Jaehwa, come to me,” Sehun asked. “Who are you, Mr. Outsider?” Jaehwa questioned, and Jongin who adores Outsider, the famous rapper began to rap randomly and was forced to stop when Jaehwa glared at him.

“Aww, my Jaebaby is jealous eh?” Sehun walked slowly towards Jaehwa, signalling Eunkyung to move to Jongin’s side. “Hmph, I still don’t know you,” Jaehwa looked at the opposite direction, acting up to see Sehun’s reaction. He gently sat beside her, and turned her to face him. Jaehwa covered her face with her hands, still, acting up like she didn’t know Sehun. Sehun giggled at her childishness, and slowly dragged her hands down.

“Don’t cover your beautiful face; I love to stare at it.” Sehun said with the most romantic voice ever. Jongin and Eunkyung, on the other hand, sensed that something lovey dovey might happen soon so they quietly left their spot and went to the ice-cream stall. “Tsk, stop being cheesy Oh Sehun,” Jaehwa acted like she’s feeling annoyed. Sehun drew Jaehwa’s face closer to his, staring into her beautiful eyes and smiled. “So you do know me, the handsome Oh Sehun,” he paused.

“Yah, don’t make me blush. You know I---“ Jaehwa was stopped by a sudden kiss on her lips by Sehun. Her face turned redder, knowing that it’s their first kiss ever. Sehun then stopped kissing, still staring at her hazel eyes. “Do you want more, my love?” Sehun asked. Avoiding eye-contact, Jaehwa shyly nodded. Yes, she wanted to taste more of Oh Sehun.

[Ice-cream stall]

Both Jongin and Eunkyung were watching the whole incident, and trying so hard not to laugh. The kiss seemed to be longer than what they expected so Jongin turned to buy another ice-cream and Eunkyung too, turned in the same time. Both of them were reminded of the accidental kiss. Eunkyung was about to blush but Jongin tried to break the awkward silence by gently asking her, “Do you want more kiss?” Eunkyung widen her eyes at disbelief. “No noona! My tongue slipped oh my god sorry I was kind of reminded about that accidental kiss…” Jongin facepalmed, and blushed immediately. He was cursing to himself for saying the word KISS instead of ICE-CREAM, 2 different words with absolutely different meanings.

He looked down, having no courage to look at Eunkyung and asked again, “I mean, um, do you want more ice-cream?” He emphasized the word ice-cream, trying to show that he was wrong earlier. Eunkyung then giggled, and replied with a yes. But it’s nice if we can get to kiss more and not accidental, Eunkyung thought while waiting for Jongin who awkwardly ran towards the ice-cream stall, maybe he’s still feeling embarrassed about the mistake he made earlier.

 

////////////////////////

I'm sorry for the short chapter and the long wait, my new term started and internet connection ttm here D: