Double Date

My Dorky Boyfriend

 

“Can we plan a surprise congratulatory party for Jongin, please please please pretty please?” Jaehwa plead, and even made puppy eyes though she knew Sehun couldn’t see it as they’re talking on phone.

“We spent too much money to help Jongin with his photo-shoot, we can’t waste more for a party, Jaehwa,” Sehun replied, acting a bit matured than he used to be. He would love to hold a party for his best friend, he would love to enjoy with his circle of friends, he would love to invite more people, but it would cost more.

“Yahh babo! Don’t you remember Jongin gave us some of the winning money to us? Please Sehun please I want to have a party please? Don’t you think Jongin can have fun as well? Please Sehun! I want to invite our classmates too please can we do a party please Sehun please please please?” Jaehwa continued to plead, and stopped to inhale oxygen and continued, “Don’t you love Jongin? Do you want me to ditch you and go to Jongin then because he loves party! You’re boring I hate you,” Jaehwa stopped.

Sehun paused for a moment, and a giggle escaped from his mouth. For other people, Jaehwa’s childishness might be annoying them but he loves it. “Okay then. I will think about it. But promise me NOT to leave me for Jongin, okay?” Sehun stressed on the word NOT, emphasizing that he’s serious.

“Of course I won’t! Who wants Jongin, I only love Oh Sehun hihihi thank you I love you I will call our classmates to inform about the party now it will be on tomorrow night okay good bye!” Jaehwa said happily and ended the call, without giving a chance to Sehun to say anything. Aish this kid, Sehun said to himself and smiled. He then called Jongdae, his senior and asked if he could book his parents’ restaurant for the party. Jongdae immediately said yes and felt glad that the party will be held at his family’s restaurant, even willing to pay half for the party later.

After confirming the date and time with Jongdae, Sehun ended the call and started to type a text message to Jongin and Eunkyung.

Meet me and Jaehwa at Lotte World tomorrow on 2pm. Must come or else I hate you ~.~

He then sent a new message to Jaehwa:

Let’s go to Lotte World first before bringing them for the surprise party.

I didn’t tell noona about the party plan because they’re becoming suspicious.

I’ll pick you up tomorrow on 1pm okay?

A few minutes later, Jaehwa replied,

Lotte World? Assa! You pay for the entrance fee also okay? I love you hihihihi

******

[LOTTE WORLD]

Sehun and Jaehwa arrived first, as they need to be earlier than the other 2. Sehun bought ice-cream for Jaehwa as it was surprisingly hot on that day.

“But Sehun-ah,” Jaehwa paused to the ice-cream. “Why won’t you let me walk together with Jongin? He’s my neighbour after all,” she asked.

“Do I really need to answer this?” Sehun replied her question with another question.

“That is not an answer Oh Sehun, answer me ppalli!” Jaehwa whined, as she hated to be replied with a question when she asked one.

“Okay okay I will. Don’t be mad, please? I want you to be happy today,” Sehun paused to be closer with Jaehwa and embraced her for a hug. “I’ll do anything to make you happy today. It’s been a long time since our last date, right? Let’s have fun together today.”

Jaehwa formed a smile, but hide it from Sehun. Slowly, she laid her head on Sehun’s chest, but everything was witnessed by Jongin and Eunkyung who’re coming closer to them.

“Aha! Another lovey dovey moment from this sweet dorky couple,” Jongin’s voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere, making both Sehun and Jaehwa surprised. Jaehwa accidentally dropped her ice-cream as she didn’t expect that they’ll come earlier than what they planned.

“Kim Jongin! Didn’t your omma teach you manner NOT to surprise people like that?” Jaehwa looked down on the floor to see the ice-cream she dropped earlier. “See, you made Sehun’s 500 won wasted just like that! Go away,” she frowned, and went to Sehun.

“Since when you can’t handle a joke like that Jaehwa? Oh yeah I forgot, you were not expecting for it to come when you’re in loving mode, keke,” Jongin paused and tickled Jaehwa, and in a split second, Jaehwa was laughing again. She jumped and chased Jongin to tickle him back while Sehun and Eunkyung went to buy the tickets.

While they were walking to the rides, Jongin suddenly stopped walking, making the rest to stop too. He then shifted place from Sehun’s side to Eunkyung’s, and slowly held her hand. Eunkyung’s face turned red, Jaehwa’s jaw was literally dropped to the floor while Sehun formed his mouth to an ‘O’ shape.

“What is this Oh Sehun? Why are you… Wait. Explain now!” Jaehwa screamed, though she was surprised, she knew that a good news’s coming.

“I need explanation too. Since when you guys…? Wow this is surprising!” Sehun butted in.

“Well, remember the day I asked you guys to come to my studio for the first time?” Jongin began to speak, but Eunkyung had her other hand on her face. She’s not ashamed, but she’s more to becoming shy to announce their relationship out of sudden.

“Yes yes yes I remember that! What happened next? Tell me!” Jaehwa jumped up and down, she’s excited to hear their experience.

“Well, I confessed to noona earlier that day and…” Jongin paused. He looked at Eunkyung and eyeing her, whether he could tell the next part to the rest. He heard Jaehwa’s shrieking and Sehun had to hold Jaehwa’s hand for her to stop jumping like a toddler.

“…and Eunkyung kissed me and chose to taste my lips more than ice-cream later that day,” Jongin smiled, and made Eunkyung’s face completely flushed in red. Jaehwa was stunned but laughing so hard at the new fact she got to know about Eunkyung. Sehun was astonished at how Jongin told the ending like it’s nothing. I mean, really, who the heck would say to other people how ert is his or her partner?

“Why did you tell them like that Jongin?” Eunkyung whispered, she couldn’t even lift her head, she was embarrassed by the way Jongin told them. Jaehwa on the other hand was in joy, she jumped and screamed “CONGRATULATIONS!” without even taking care on the fact that they’re in a public place.

“So… you’re officially one now?” Sehun asked, still couldn’t get a grasp of the reality. Jongin smiled so wide, he squinted his eyes and nodded. Sehun then smiled and congratulated the new couple while firmly holding Jaehwa to stay calm, as she’s 18, not 8.

“So this turned out to be a double date, no?” Sehun asked, making Jongin to think for a moment before he nodded quickly. Jongin then firmly hold on Eunkyung’s hand, and Sehun did the same to Jaehwa. They went to several rides, having fun together for the whole day.

*****

They were walking back from Lotte World, with additional accessories. Jaehwa wore the large ribbon hairband while Eunkyung wore a bunny ears headband, the same with Jongin. Sehun wore the super large glasses bought buy Jaehwa, she thought Sehun looked nice with it. As they were hungry, Sehun lead them to Jongdae’s family restaurant.

As both Jongin and Eunkyung didn’t know their exact plan, they walked happily without thinking of a surprise party is coming ahead. Jaehwa texted her classmates and several seniors that are close to them to hide first and wait for their signal to come out. When they reached the restaurant, Jongdae greeted them normally and took the order like nothing happened.

“Jongdae oppa! Jongin and Eunkyung are dating now!” Jaehwa suddenly said in a happy tone, while Jongdae mouthed an ‘O’ and smiled too. “Oppa, where’s the toilet~?” Jaehwa asked again, and had Jongin made a confused look. They’ve been here for many times already, it’s impossible for Jaehwa to forget the direction to the toilet. But again, it’s Jaehwa. She could be extra forgetful on certain times.

Jaehwa followed Jongdae to where the toilet supposed to be and suddenly, the whole restaurant out.

 

///////

Need to cut into 2 parts