Hot Summer Part 2

My Dorky Boyfriend

Jaehwa stood in between Eunkyung and Jongin, walking hand in hand with them and hopped happily. She's the happiest when it comes to swimming. In fact, she's the best swimmer among them, including Sehun. After keeping their things in the lockers provided, Jaehwa dragged both Eunkyung and Jongin to the pool with slides.

"Why on Earth we need to go to the pool with slides? You're 18 already, y'know?" Jongin questioned her, as he felt like they're all too grown up to be at the pool with slides. Eunkyung, who hadn't been as noisy as she had always be, finally voicing out her opinion, "How much I wanted you to enjoy, I agree with Jongin. You're 18 already. Let's go to somewhere that's challenging and fun for adult instead of playing with slides like a giant baby."

"Babo, I wanted to go to the one with slides because I planned something for both of you," Jaehwa monologued.

But she knew, nothing could change their mind so she agreed to go to the place that matched their preferences. Jaehwa actually felt a bit weird because the waterpark wasn't as crowded as it should be, especially on this day of summer. While heading to the deeper pool, Jaehwa saw a spot where all people gathered there. Feeling suspicious, she dragged Jongin and Eunkyung, saying that she wanted to see what's happening there.

Both Jongin and Eunkyung had no interest with the commotion, so they let Jaehwa to squeeze herself into the crowd.

*JONGIN'S POV*

Why did Jaehwa left me with Eunkyung noona alone? Sigh. Heart, please beat slower. I feel like you're about to burst any time soon. And noona... Why aren't you talking to me comfortably like we used to? Should I start first? Or shouldn't I?

"Yah Kkamjong! Are you listening?" Eunkyung asked.

Eh? Did she talked to me just now? But I thought she didn't? So she did? Oh yay! 

"Were you talking? Sorry noona, I wasn't listening. Lost in my train of thoughts, haha" I replied, while giggling. Try to be as comfortable as before.

"Since when you love to think? I thought you only use your brain to trick Jaehwa?" Eunkyung said and giggled afterwards. Ceh, how dare you noona, for saying that. I've grown up too, y'know?

"Haha you know me so well huh? I still use my brain to think okay. Especially about girls..." I stopped. Wanting to know her reaction.

She laughed and nodded, seeming to agree something with my sentence.

"Yeah, you think about girls all the time, especially about that SPARKLE's member. What's her name again?" Eunkyung asked while playing with her hair. I was about to answer before I heard Jaehwa's call for me.

*END OF JONGIN'S POV*

"Yah Kkamjong! Hurry up! You wouldn't want to miss this oh my god hurry up!" Jaehwa screamed and begged for Jongin to walk faster. He felt a bit annoyed as he didn't manage to converse that long with Eunkyung so he walked as slow as he could, to show that he's so lazy to go to Jaehwa's side. Getting impatient, Jaehwa screamed to Jongin,

"SPARKLE IS RECORDING A SHOW WITH SBS RIGHT NOW AND HYORI UNNIE IS WEARING BIKINI. IT SEEMS YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS, SO GO BACK AND LET ME BE THEIR HUGE FANGIRL!!!" and then she joined with the crowd back.

Jongin, who was surprised to hear Hyori's name, grabbed Eunkyung's arm under his control and ran towards the crowd. He squeezed into the crowd, trying to get the best spot ever. He had been the biggest fan of SPARKLE's Hyori since their pre-debut days, so it'd be special for him if he could see her with his own eyes.

After a few push and pull between the crowd, Jongin and Eunkyung, along with Jaehwa were at the most front part of the crowd, facing the 5 girls of SPARKLE. Jaehwa had been shouting Jongyun's name endlessly. She liked her because people told her that they look identical. Jongin quickly eyeing for Hyori, and shouted, "Hyori noona! I'm your biggest fan ever!" continuously. Eunkyung giggled to see him acting like this.

Most people knew Jongin as a charismatic, playful and heartless guy, he had been rejecting many girls and love calls from companies who're trying to get him as an idol. Most of them, except for Sehun, Jaehwa and Eunkyung, didn't know that he'd go gay for SPARKLE's Hyori. He could talk about her all day, with all the praising he'd pour to Hyori.

The MC of the day was the famous nation's MC, Yoo Jae Seok. Every single word from him couldn't be heard by Jongin as he's focusing on Hyori but out of sudden, the crowd became crazy and shouted even more. He looked clueless, what was happened earlier? He tried to ask Eunkyung about it, but he then realized Eunkyung went to the other side of the crowd, where Jaehwa was standing. Jongin, still being puzzled with the situation, finally got his answer when Yoo Jae Seok repeated his words.

"I will choose 5 lucky fans to play a short game with SPARKLE members," and everyone went crazy by screaming "Pick me!" or "SPARKLE I LOVE YOU!" Jongin joined too, screaming and shouting for Hyori's name on top of his lungs. "I need to meet Hyori noona now, I need to. Lady luck, please stay with me!" He monologued. He continued to scream and shout and apparently, a staff noticed him being so enthusiastically screaming for a particular member's name.

The staff then walked towards the MC, and whispered something. Everything was oblivious to Jongin, he only focused on his screaming. Yoo Jae Seok then continued to talk.

"So, it seems we have the first lucky fan to stand with SPARKLE! Guess which one of you will be picked first?"

Everyone, including Jaehwa, Eunkyung and the rest of the crowd were shouting "Me! I should be picked!" but Jongin, again, he cared nothing but to scream Hyori's name.

"Our first lucky fan is..." Jae Seok said while walking towards Jongin, who had his eyes glued on Hyori.

"What is your name?" Jae Seok asked while patting Jongin's shoulder. Again, he was puzzled with everything. He felt clueless.

"Let's come to center first, and introduce yourself later," Jae Seok said to Jongin, off microphone, and finally Jongin got a firm grasp on reality, he's chosen the first lucky fan! Feeling so giddy and happy, he walked with full of charisma towards the center. He went directly towards Hyori and bowed before introducing himself. This made the crowd laughed, as he's supposed to introduce himself before choosing his favourite member.

"So Hyori got her fan already! Who likes the charismatic midget leader of SPARKLE? You'll be chosen as the second lucky fan!" Jae Seok continued MC-ing for the show. Jongin, who's standing besides Hyori, glanced to Jaehwa and poked his tongue out. He finally got to meet the girl of his dream. On the other side, Jae Seok walked with a talk guy with big eyes, who was smiling all the time. Jongin heard some of SPARKLE members commented that the tall guy looks cute but the moment he introduced himself, everyone was shocked.

"His voice is so deep!" Hyori said. Jongin turned to her, and asked, "So you prefer that tall guy more than me as a fan?" He had no idea where did he mustered up his strength to ask a direct question to Hyori. Giggling, she replied, "I don't have any specific type for my ideal guy. I love all!" and winked to Jongin.

"Hello, I'm Park Chanyeol!" Jongin turned upon listening the deep voice of that tall guy. He bowed to every member of SPARKLE and introduced himself. When he stood in front of Eunmi, SPARKLE's leader, he chuckled and automatically lowered his height. "I matched with your height now noona, don't be shy! Kekeke" he continued to chuckle. Hyori was laughing out loud and teased the leader for being the midget of the group while Eunmi kept calm but gave a sharp stare to Hyori. Jongin was laughing too, but not as loud as Hyori as he thought it'd be rude to do so.

After the remaining lucky fans were picked, they got to play games like dibidibidip game, making the most silly faces and others. The game session ended after 30 minutes, and the lucky fans got to take a group photo along with signed album of SPARKLE. After thanking each member, Jongin made his way towards Eunkyung and Jaehwa, smiling widely from ear to ear while proudly holding his signed album.

Jaehwa made the puke sign while Eunkyung jokingly ran away from Jongin, saying he's turning more and more into a sissy. And he cared nothing, as he finally got the first thing on his checklist ticked. Now, he only needs to have the second thing checked too, and to do this, he needs Jaehwa to help him.

 

/////////

End of Chapter 3. I'm sorry if this is a bit crappy. I stayed up all night and apparently I couldn't think straight anymore.

Off to bed! And do leave your comment :)