Launched

My Dorky Boyfriend

Sorry for the typos I made; I wrote this on 5.30am so yeah.

/////

Jongin’s online mall was launched yesterday. Due to the hot response he got and the site crashed for many times after it was launched, Mr. Lee decided to hold a small party for Jongin. The other finalists before will attend, and a group of idols were invited as well. The identity was still a secret but Jaehwa’s guessing it’d be SPARKLE as she heard that Mr. Lee asked if Jongin wanted any celebrity to come. Jongin also invited Youngho and Moongyu, his closest friends after Sehun. Eunkyung, who had a sleepover at Jaehwa’s, was looking through Jaehwa’s closet to choose the best dress for her.

“Hmm, none of these dresses are suitable for formal party, dear,” Eunkyung said, while still looking through Jaehwa’s closet, in case if there’re one or two dresses she missed. Though Jaehwa is 18, she tend to dress into something that looked a bit childish yet y and Eunkyung wanted Jaehwa to change her image for the party.

Jaehwa was sitting on her bed, pouting and twirling her hair as she’s bored. “That black dress was new! Can I wear that instead?” Jaehwa asked. Eunkyung replied with a single no, and still thinking of the best dress for Jaehwa. Giving up, Eunkyung then took her bag and took out a beautiful one-strapped black dress. It looked elegant, and Jaehwa wow-ed looking at the dress.

“Here, wear this. Luckily I brought an extra dress,” Eunkyung passed the dress to Jaehwa, while grabbing a hot red dress for herself. Jaehwa shamelessly undressed herself in front of Eunkyung, and wore the black dress. Thank god they shared the same size, even though Eunkyung is taller than her by a few centimetres. Eunkyung still felt awkward to undress herself in front of a girl, so she covered her eyes and went to the toilet to change. When she walked out, she was surprised because of the sudden flash from Jaehwa’s polaroid camera.

“Who teaches you to take candid pictures of people?” Eunkyung said while slowly massaging her chest. “Of course my Sehunaaaaa,” Jaehwa hummed happily while waiting for the picture to be clearly shown. “But unnie, you look so beautiful even though it’s candid!” Jaehwa talked in a tone higher than her usual voice, while waving the film at Eunkyung.

Eunkyung took it and had a face like she’s looking ghosts, when she saw the actual picture. It was horror, all could be seen was her hot red dress with her messy long hair covering her most part of her face. “야! 죽을래??” Eunkyung half-screaming and chased Jaehwa around the room, ignoring the fact they were in a dress.

“Keke unnie, I thought I saw a ghost at first!” Jaehwa shrieked happily while running in circle with Eunkyung. Eunkyung finally stopped, realizing that they’re going to be late if they kept fooling around. Jaehwa styled her hair into a messy bun first while Eunkyung loved to put on make-up first. After both of them done, they exchanged place and do the things respectively.

For the final touch, Jaehwa wore a necklace given by Sehun, with her name crafted for the locket. Eunkyung pouted due to jealousy, and murmured, “I will ask a necklace from Jongin too…” but Jaehwa heard her and her laughed out loud. “I will tell that to Jongin later,” Jaehwa joked.

“Noona! Sehun hyung and Jongin hyung are waiting downstairs, hurry up!” Jaehyung suddenly appeared at the door, annoyed for him was disturbed while he was playing game.He stomped his feet angrily, walking back to his gaming room.

“Wow, his temper could kill a person later,” Eunkyung said, and made a shivering gesture. Jaehyung and Jaehwa were completely the opposite, but that what makes them to be closer each day. Even though Jaehyung usually showed his angry side to his noona, deep inside his heart, he has this urge to protect her from any danger.

Jaehwa and Eunkyung then walked down the stairs slowly, wanting their boyfriends to anticipate their sudden change. Sehun’s jaw dropped, seeing Jaehwa turned into an elegant young lady, acting so proper without being jumpy. She looked matured than her usual self, and even more beautiful too. Jongin was clapping like a sea lion to see Eunkyung in the hot red dress, wearing red lipstick as well. She looked daring, and he loved it.

“You look stunning, noona,” Jongin whispered to Eunkyung’s ear while leaving. “Don’t forget to bring Jaehwa back before 11pm Sehun!” Jaehwa’s mom warned, before waving good bye to all of them. Sehun nodded and later interlocked his fingers with Jaehwa’s, and kept smiling. He liked Jaehwa’s sudden transformation, but also wants her to be back to her usual self – the jumpy and bright Jaehwa instead of the elegant young lady.

There was an MPV waiting for them, it was sent by Mr. Lee for them to ride to go to the party. The boys acted as gentlemen, letting their girls to go in first and followed by them. Jongin and Eunkyung went in from the right door, while Sehun and Jaehwa from the left door. They couldn’t stop talking all the way to the venue.

Jaehwa and Sehun’s conversation was stopped as Jaehwa got a message from Luhan.

I’m just curious how my sister look today, can you send a selca?^-^

Jaehwa laughed, and was about to take selca of herself before Sehun laid his head of Jaehwa’s shoulder, and asked her to take picture of both of them. She did, and sent the picture to Luhan. She added a note later on, which was:

Sorry for taking it with SehunㅠㅠHope you’re not jealous! Keke^^

Few minutes later, Luhan replied:

ㅠㅠWhat can you do if this gege really is jealous…

Have fun at the party! You look so pretty^-^

Jaehwa stopped replying, as she felt it’s improper to reply to a guy’s message when she’s with her boyfriend. Jongin who sat and the back, was taking loads of selca with Eunkyung. They made funny face expressions as well. Sehun teased them by saying “New couple indeed,” and earned a smack from Eunkyung.

Upon arriving at the hall, they were greeted by Kris who happened to arrive on the same time as them. Kris was wearing a black tee with a pair of white pants. It was simple for a fashion designer, but he looked gorgeous as always.

Youngho and Moongyu arrived after that, and clumsily went out from the MPV. Youngho was being noisy, telling how excited he is for having a driver to wait and drive him to this venue. Moongyu then told them that Youngho was about to involve in an accident when he accidentally opened the door when the driver was driving the MPV. Jaehwa elbowed him, though she felt worried, and warned him to not to open the door again when the car’s moving.

They later met Baekhyun, Aeri and Woori who arrived earlier than them. After sitting at their tables, the party started with Mr. Lee’s words of encouragement to Jongin and the other finalists. Jongin learned that Baekhyun worked in a boutique to gain more experience about designing, while Aeri continued her studies in a fashion school. Woori, on the other hand, joined venture with Kris. They had the same taste in fashion, so they thought making collaboration would be a great idea.

After Mr. Lee’s slot, they were dined with delicious meals for dinner. Sehun saw Kris kept looking at his watch, as if he was anticipating for another guest to come. Finished eating, the MC welcomed the mysterious guest. Jongin, the fanboy, had his eyes glued to the stage, completely ignoring Eunkyung at his side. Youngho and Moongyu joined Jongin’s fanboying mode as well. Sehun was still looking at Kris who suddenly had his gaze fixed at the stage, he was staring sharply.

As what Jaehwa expected, SPARKLE appeared on the stage while singing to their debut song, TWINKLE. Jongin forgot everything and cheered loudly for Hyori while Youngho and Moongyu is a fan of Jongyun and Hyuna respectively. They heard Baekhyun cheering for his friend, which is Minyoong.

“HYORI NOONA 사랑해! 너무예뻐요사랑해! (Hyori noona I love you! You’re so pretty, I love you!)” Jongin shouted, and was stared hard by Eunkyung. She laughed a bit later, Jongin’s fanboying side never fail to make her feel amused. “JONGYUN-AH! 여기팬이있어! (There’s a fan here!)” Youngho joined to scream as well. Moongyu took out his phone and wrote something before he showed his phone facing the stage.

Feeling curious, Jaehwa took a peak at what was written at the screen and laughing so hard afterwards. She told Eunkyung and it made Eunkyung cracked up as well.

“현아누나우리결혼하자!!!!(Hyuna noona let’s get married!!!!)” that was what written of Moongyu’s phone.

Sehun still had his eyes on Kris, the one that actually helped him much in modelling. He saw that Kris kept looking at the leader, Eunmi. Maybe he’s a fanboy as well, Sehun thought.

After SPARKLE’s performance ended, the MC asked each member to say encouraging words to the finalists, starting with Eunmi. She grabbed the microphone, and smiled before she bowed to the crowd.

“Hello, I’m Han Eunmi, the charismatic midget leader of SPARKLE! I would like to wish best of luck to all of you, may you have successful future!” She paused and looked at Kris. She was signalling something, and Kris nodded a bit. “And I want to make a confession now,” she paused again. The other SPARKLE members were shocked, as it’s not in the script.

“I am currently dating Kris Wu, that handsome tall man right there. We’ve been seeing each other for 3 months now, I hope you guys will give more love,” Eunmi ended, and smiled again. The press who came took pictures of her and Kris, both of them were calm, not even felt disturbed with the amount of flash they got.

“Wow, I’m surprised by the sudden confession by Eunmi unnie,” Hyori started to speak, and paused to let the press calmed down. “Hello, I’m Lee Hyori from SPARKLE! I want to wish everyone to have a successful career later, hwaiting!” Her speech was stopped by Jongin’s sudden scream of “Hyori noona I love you!” Hyori laughed, and continued, “Oh you, Jongin! I love you too keke,” she bowed and gave the microphone to Hyuna.

“Hello everyone, I’m the shameless Hyuna of SPARKLE. I wish everyone will love us more and I will continue to support you guys from the back! Good luck!” She ended her speech with a heart gesture and passed the mic to Jongyun.

“Hello hello hello I’m the happy pills of SPARKLE, Lee Jongyun!” she clapped a bit before continuing, “I love my fans and I love everyone that attends this party! And to the finalists, best of luck! Design beautiful clothes so I can buy more and more of them!” She clapped again before bowing as she ended her speech.

“I’m the maknae of SPARKLE, Park Minyoong! Hello everyone!” She waved cutely, and continued, “I, um, basically the unnies had stolen my lines but I wish everyone best of luck! Please give us more love in now and in the future as well! SPARKLE! SHINE!” She ended with a bow too. Her eyes got widen when she heard Baekhyun screaming “Park Minyoong with big eyes! I love big, I love eyes! Big! Eyes!” Everyone was laughing at the awkward cheer by Baekhyun.

At the end of the party, everyone got the chance to take pictures together with SPARKLE. Jongin, who might be completely forgot that he’s dating Eunkyung, went towards Hyori while Youngho went to stand beside Jongyun. Moongyu shyly greeted Hyuna and shook her hands before standing at her side. Sehun chose to stand beside Jaehwa no matter what, as he didn’t really listen to SPARKLE’s songs. After taking pictures, Hyori whispered something to Jongin and made him screaming in joy.

As they were leaving, Eunkyung kept asking Jongin about what was Hyori said to him. He then stopped everyone and said happily, “SPARKLE WILL HAVE A 1-YEAR CONTRACT TO BE MODEL FOR MY ONLINE SHOP! YAY!” He jumped, and throwing his fist in the air. Eunkyung shook her head to see this image of Jongin, while Sehun was congratulating him as Jongin once again got his dream come true. Jaehwa patted Eunkyung, asking her to be patient with the fanboy side of Jongin, making Eunkyung to say, “If only I know he’ll be this crazy even after he’s dating me, I will choose Baekhyun over him!” Making Jongin stoned and frowned. He pouted and whined like a child. Everyone was laughing happily, seeing Jongin changed the opposite after Eunkyung said that.