Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

 

Chapter 7
 
 
 
L.Joe's P.O.V
 
Even though I was scared out of my mind I still jumped. It felt like everything was peaceful for those perfect moments. My heart was beating fast as I felt the wind against my face and adrenaline was flooding my mind and body. I remembered what ChunJi said and cleared my mind as best as I could. When I was closed to the ground I flip myself and landed perfectly on my feet. I looked at the others and they looked like they were ready to run at any given moment. C.A.P was the first to take off and we just followed him at top speed. There were shouts behind us coming from those police guys who wouldn't shut the hell up, all they were doing  were shouting the same thing and saying the same curses over and over, it was starting to annoy us. We turned down an alley with a gate in the middle of it. Now I remember how to do this. While everyone else crossed the alley and jumped off the wall to get some leverage, me and ChunJi just crouched down and pushed ourselves up and over the gate landing on our feet perfectly before we started running again. The cops however, couldn't even get halfway up it. We stopped and laughed at them before running again. I wasn't all that shocked that we were able to run all the way back to base without stopping. Once we got in we fell to the ground in the living room that me and ChunJi were at earlier. Us and Ricky and ChangJo were on the floor while Niel and C.A.P were on the couch. Niel was sitting there and C.A.P was laying with his head in Niel's lap.I was about to fall asleep in ChunJi's arms before I felt a kiss on the head. I looked up seeing C.A.P kissing ChunJi's head before moving to the other two. I smiled and snuggled closer to ChunJi finding it easy to fall asleep.
When I woke up I was alone so I got up and went upstairs finding no one so I went back to the living room. I sighed and sat down on the couch bringing my knees close to my chest and wrapping my arms around my legs. I felt so alone, more than when I did when I ran away from ChunJi. That wasn't even that long ago. Maybe a week, probably not even that long. I need him by me, I need someone to be with me.
 
"ChunJi, where are you? I need you, please be here with me. You said you'd never leave me." I rested my forehead to my knees and felt the tears go down.
 
"ChunJi, please I need you." I chocked on some words but I was hoping he would hear wherever he is. The door opened but I didn't care anymore. I heard someone walking then rush to me.
 
"L.Joe, are you alright? What's wrong?" Niel. I sniffled before speaking.
 
"ChunJi, he said he's always be here when I woke up. Where is he?" He went silent for a moment before grabbing my hands.
 
 
"Come on get up, I'll take you to him. He's not far away." I nodded and got up wiping my tears away. We went outside and I ran to ChunJi's arms.
 
"O-oh, when did you wake up L.Joe?" I barried my face in his chest and held onto his shirt on his forearms. He moved his hands around my waist and I felt his lips near my ear whispering sweet things before he actually spoke.
 
"I found him on the couch crying because you weren't there when he woke up." I heard Niel walk little away from us, probably to C.A.P.
 
"I'm sorry L.Joe, I didn't think you would wake up until a while after I'd came out here. I had tried waking you up earlier but you didn't even make a sound." He whispered softly before the sweet things came back into my mind.
"Don't leave me."
 
"I'll try not to." I looked at him turning my head slightly. He was about to kiss my cheek, but something went off.
 
♪Go check on L.Joe~ Go Check on L.Joe~♪
 
"See? I even set an alarm." I laughed and got closer to him.
 
"You're warm." I rubbed my cheek against his chest.
 
"I'll keep you close." I nodded and closed my eyes. I hummed a little and rubbed my cheek against him again. "You're so cute." I hummed in reply and started to fall asleep again.
 
Niel's P.O.V
 
"Um, C.A.P, if it's not to much but could you at least hold my hand?" He looked at me with a blank look before shaking his head. I sighed and just looked at our worn out shoes. I glanced at ChunJi who had his hands around L.Joe who appeared to be asleep again. Then, at ChangJo and Ricky who were holding each other's hands and laughing and talking like a real couple. I exhaled lightly and leaned forward a bit, resting my head on his right shoulder. He didn't do anything for a while but when he did he moved his right hand to my head and my hair a bit before moving it back down. I couldn't help but smile a bit and move my body closer to him.
 
"That's all I'm doing so don't ask." I didn't have to look at him to know he was blushing a little.
 
"You're so cute when you blush." I kissed his neck and looked up seeing his face get a little more red.
 
"Either be quiet or I push you away." I frowned and held onto his shirt a little bit. He hummed a little and I felt his hand go around my waist. I know better than to say something but if I do than he would move his hand away. C.A.P pulled me closer and surprisingly kept his hand there. I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes. We stayed there, all of us, in a comforting silence until a gun went off. "Everyone inside. ChunJi, come with me." I moved away as he stretched while L.Joe was looking at ChunJi confused.
 
"It's alright, I'll be back, I promise. Just stay here and wait for me okay." L.Joe nodded and ChunJi and C.A.P left down the street cautiously. L.Joe turned to me after we went inside.
 
"Will they be alright?" I looked at him with a gentle smile and nodded.
 
"They'll be perfectly fine, they know what their doing." I patted him gently on the shoulder before caressing his cheek. He blushed a little and smiled. We looked at ChangJo and Ricky who were acting cute again. I sighed and sat on the stairs leaning back against another step. L.Joe soon sat next to me and rested his head against my shoulder. I smiled and moved my other hand to play with his hair.
 
"Why does it feel like we have a weird connection?" I laughed a little before placing a soft kiss on his head.
 
"We actually used to really close before the accident. We didn't date but we did use each other for ual things up until you got with ChunJi and I got with C.A.P." I felt him nod slowly before he looked at me. "What?" He shook his head and grabbed my hand entwined it in his. I smiled and rested my head on his closing my eyes.
 
ChunJi's P.O.V
 
"God ing damn it!!!" I scream out while I held tight onto C.A.P's wound as I tie something around it to stop the bleeding. "Why now? Out of all times, why now?" I put him gently on my back and go as fast as possible to base hoping those guys wont come back. The pain in my leg was becoming to much to bear any longer. I was grazed by a bullet and a knife dug ed into it a little bit after. Hurt like a too, at least I didn't get shot like C.A.P. , almost there just a little more we'll be there a got all the strength I had left and kicked the door open before falling down, C.A.P still close to me.
 
 
End Of Chapter 7
 
Wow, it's been forever~
Well my computer is messed up so I had to rewrite this, ing , but anyway after the long wait, here you go~