Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Chapter 16

        Ricky's P.O.V
    If we go down two more flights then there should be two doors. If I remember correctly then the left leads to the unknown and the right leads down more. We reached bottom and turn right. I looked down at Ms. Chocolate smiling. It was a good idea to make it look like we were following her.

"Stop!" I jerked to a halt by C.A.P's words.

"What now C.A.P?" Niel's voice was getting irritated

"How do we know if we're going the right way?" I breathed out quietly.

"I'm sure she wouldn't lead us to a dead end now if we don't hurry then those guys are going to catch us." I opened the right door smiling at the long staircase down. The stairs were skinny and long yet the hallway it's self was big and open. The right side lead down to place I didn't know. Only above the stairs was lit from the outside coming through.

"Be careful," ChangJo said to me. "Hold onto to the wall if you need to." I giggled.

"You can't ChangJo, it's completely flat."

"You know what I meant Ricky." I giggled again at the tone of his voice. The door slammed shut scaring the cat. We looked back at C.A.P who was a few feet in front of it.

"I didn't do that." He turned to ChunJi.

"I thought I heard you close it."

"I did." I gave a confused face.

"But it was that door." They looked at me.

"We know." They said together.

"Umm, let's just keep walking. The sooner we get out of these tunnels the better." L.Joe nodded at Niel and we continued.

"Ms. Chocolate?" 

"Meow."

"Stop moving, you're tired I can tell. Let me pick you up okay?"

"Meow." I cuddled with her in my arms. I could feel her purring on my chest as we continued to walk.

"Ricky, I swear if you talk to that cat like it's a damn person one more time, I'm slicing it's throat open."

"I'll runaway if you ever say that again!" I pulled her closer to me.

"You said that when you were 10, but guess what Ricky, you're still here."

"Why do you have to be such a to me?"

"The you just say to me you little-"

"Okay!" Niel’s voice rang through the hall. "No more talking from the either of you! I've had enough of the arguing and I'm not the only one." We walked in silence for a few more minutes till we reached the bottom.

"Which way did they go? I know they're here! Who else would be screaming, come out, come out!" We faintly heard people yell out from the top. I quietly opened the door taking unnecessary precautions.

"Run." ChunJi's voice, a whisper I could barely hear. Ms. Chocolate jumped out of my arms and lead us into a maze that I've been dreading.

"Crap."

"What Ricky?" ChangJo ran slightly closer to me.

"I don't remember this area to well."

"It's okay, just run. I know you'll lead us the right way." I smiled felling my face heat up.

"Are you okay?" L.Joe's voice came through the noise of us running. He's probably talking to Niel but no response was made. I turned the corner and a door was there. I pushed it open feeling despair when he lead to an empty room. Ms. Chocolate meowed at me, her eyes staring at me.

"Good job Ricky, it's a dead-end. See what happens when you follow a cat?"

"N-no, it's here, I know it is." I set her down walking her to the back wall. I set my hands on the white wall feeling ChangJo put his hand on my shoulder.

"Ricky, it's okay." I brushed his hands off.

"No! it's here, I know it is!" I banged my hands on it hearing a crack. The wall suddenly started coming down.

'Ricky!" I felt someone pull me back and onto the floor. My stomach was pressed to the floor and someone was on top of my. After a few minutes I uncovered my head. "Ricky?" I turned my head to the left, only to have a sweet kiss placed on my cheek. I looked back straight and set my gaze to the left where C.A.P had Niel against the wall, his body facing C.A.P's.  Then to the right, ChunJi somehow got Ms. Chocolate in his arms while protecting L.Joe. ChunJi had him trapped in the corner facing the two walls.

"Is everything alright?" ChangJo got off of me and helped me up before we turned to face C.A.P who had let go of Niel. I glanced at ChunJi who let her down but did a double take when he continued to stare at me.

 

"Well, that's one way to do it." I lowered my head, turning around and hiding against ChangJo's chest on instinct.

"Sorry." I mumbled out quietly.

"Forget the apology before they find us. Not that it'd be hard with all the noise you're making." I let go of ChangJo and glared at C.A.P as he walked by me. I was about to say something but ChangJo grabbed my arm.

"Remember what Niel said, no fighting." I sighed walking behind Niel. "It's okay Ri-love, just ignore it." My face turned red at the nickname. He used to say that all the time. I heard him laugh before wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked for Ms. Chocolate seeing her follow C.A.P and him eyeing her.

"Ricky?" I froze at C.A.P's words.

"Yes?"

"It won’t stop, please make it stop." I giggled clapping my hands softly.

"Come here~!" I called out to her.

"Meow." She stopped walking and waited for us.

"Or stop, that works too." She meowed again making me smile.

"Meow!" I was about to pick her up but stopped.

"Hmm? What's wrong?" She growled facing past us. "Uh, guys?" They stopped looking at her.

"God ing damn it, Ricky; you seem to know where the to go so get your up here and lead." I called for Ms. Chocolate before taking the lead and running through the maze again. Okay, down this hall, take a right then go down a small flight of stairs. I opened the door to the stairs and ran down them with my hands on both of the walls to keep balance. I pushed opened the door and it lead to a big open area with a ladder on the far side of the wall leading up. I stopped after going to it and handed Ms. Chocolate to ChangJo to put in the hood of my jacket. C.A.P went up the stairs before I followed him along with the others. C.A.P was at the top already and he opened the hatch.

        
End Of Chapter 16

 

Anniversary!!!

Holy you guys, two years with this fic! I don't know why I didn't do this last year but whatever. Hope you like this three chapter dump! Saranghae~!!

If this story makes it to another anniversary I'm going to have a game set up where I give subscribers a number. You won't know what number, but you would have three try's to guess that number. Whoever picks their number I'll write a fanfiction (If a chapter story is wanted then it would be less than five and would take longer. Meaning that it wouldn't be the first to work on. Rather than a drable or oneshot.) on whoever they want. More detials will be given to the winner's, Yes there can be more than one~!  Does that sound fun? I need opinions.... Tell me what you guys think about it~!!

~Rimina