Who Are You, Who Am I, What do I do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Chapter 19


        ChangJo's P.O.V
    I sighed as we followed the cat. I brought my hand through my hair and continued to look down. Why is this frustrating me so much? I can feel Ricky behind me but he hasn't said anything in a while. I took a small glance back not seeing him. I spun around sighing in relief when he was five feet back. He was still staring at the floor. I stared at him for a few moments not knowing what to do.

"Ricky?" He looked at me with sad eyes. "What's wrong?" I took one step towards him.

"We're lost, you're frustrated and it's gone." I took a few more steps towards him to where we were only two apart.

"What's gone?" He looked back down.

"It's gone." He pointed to his neck. Oh, the love bite. I closed the space between us.

"Ricky," He looked up at me. "It's okay. Yes we're lost and yes I'm upset about it, but a love bite is... it's not our main problem right now." He reached out for me, his hands grasping my chest. Ricky made a small noise when I didn't move. I smiled pacing my let hand on his waist and my right hand on his left hand.

"Please don't be mad anymore." I squeezed his hand. "The voice was talking to me again." Voice? , no wonder he's so sad. "It was yelling at me and telling me it was my fault."

"Shh, that's enough." I held him closer. "You're okay, it's not your fault. You'll be okay, it'll be alright." I held him for a few more moments before letting him go. “Come one, we need to fin-”

“It’s not my ing fault alright?”

“Meow!” We saw Ms. Chocolate at the end of the hall.

"C.A.P?" I glanced to Ricky before grabbing his hands and rushing to them.

"You hit him!" ChunJi? Him and C.A.P have never fought before...What the hell is going on? When we got to them C.A.P a wall and his back was to ChunJi. Niel was unconscious on the floor in L.Joe's arms.

"Where the have you two been?" I instinctively pulled Ricky behind me as C.A.P put his focus on us.

"We only wen to calm down but got lost."

"They're no what's important C.A.P."

"Just shut-up ChunJi."

"You slapped Niel!"

"God ing damn it, I know okay!" C.A>P hit the wall with his fist. "I ing know." C.A.P went forward leaning against the wall and covered his face with his hands.

"C.A.P," ChunJi's voice was soft. "Follow me, please. ChangJo, Ricky stay here." ChunJi left with C.A.P following him.

        ChunJi's P.O.V

    I lead C.A.P down a few hallways until I thought we were far enough. I leaned on wall wall and he went to the opposite one. C.A.P was avoiding everything that had to do with me, he kept his eyes on the ground around him. He's uncomfortable, does he know what I'm doing? No, he can't. C.A.P can't read people unless its obvious to anyone. Even after so long he can't read me, but I can to him. He's probably just going through things that could be wrong with him. I let him calm down a bit more before walking to him.

"C.A.P?" He stiffened looking at me. "Relax." I got closer to him. His body stayed tense as I cupped his face.

"ChunJi, what are you doing?"

"Calming you know shut up."

"How is this-" I pressed my lips on his. Softly at first, then slowly feeling him kiss me back. C.A.P put his hands on my waist and let me kiss him. We didn't break, only moving our lips together for two minutes.

"See? I was calming you." I smiled. We were both breathing harder but we still stayed close.

"ChunJi..." C.A.P stared at me with soft round eyes. "Why?" I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. My hands traveled down to his chest. He buried his face in my neck pulling me closer so that we were hugging now.

"It calmed you down. Plus, it's been so long since we kissed. I missed feeling it." I felt lips press against my neck briefly. "We haven;t done it since Andy...well.. he.."

"Died. I know, I still can't forget it." 

"He sacrificed himself for us." C.A.P nodded breathing in my scent. It's be so long but its still a hard subject for us to talk about. Reason why the others don't know about him. We can barely bring ourselves to talk about him with each other, yet alone the others. "Alright C.A.P that's enough." I pulled away from him. "Why'd you slap Niel?" He sighed but didn't look away from me.

"I don't know. I just got mad and cracked. It doesn't feel right with out my medicine. I'm feeling off, almost like I'm edgy." I nodded.

"Poor Niel though. I mean just think about what went through his head when you did that."

"I don't want to." C.A.P looked away and his voice dropped to a whisper.

"Come on, Niel needs you."

"That's if he doesn't hate me." His voice was still a whisper. I heard him, but I didn't know how to respond.  

End Of Chapter 19

Andy

Did you see it?