Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

 

Chapter 5

 

L.Joe’s P.O.V

“L.Joe stay behind us.” I gave him a strange look when he, Ricky and ChangJo got in front of me.

“Why though? I can still fight.”

“No, ChunJi’s right L.Joe, we’re dead if you’re hurt. Just stay quiet and don’t interfere.”

“C.A.P stop, we have bigger things to think about right now so stop trying to get into an argument.”

“Fine, ChunJi get L.Joe and get out of here. We can handle this on our own.” I watched as C.A.P was able to fight at least half of the guys alone before Ricky stepped in. “ChunJi,” C.A.P and Ricky were able to take them down hearing faint sounds of the head guy yelling about something. C.A.P grabbed Neil by the collar of his shirt bringing him into a quick kiss before pushing him to me and ChunJi. “Take him with you.” Ricky hugged ChangJo before saying the same thing.

“Are you two insane? How do you even think that the two of you even stand a chance?” Neil was about to say something else, but C.A.P just put his finger to Neil’s lips with a sweet smile on his face

“Please just go Neil.” Neil grabbed C.A.P’s hand and kissed him.

“Come on Neil we need to get going.” He nodded before we started running to what I thought was back to the building we were in before, but I was so confused because all the buildings looked the same to me. There was a gun-shot and yelled followed after it. Neil stopped and looked back with fear all over his face.

“That was C.A.P, no I have to go back!” Neil took off running, but ChangJo grabbed his hand pulling him back.

“Stop Neil, don’t you think there was a reason why they told us to go? We will meet them later after they end it, then we can have them back. Remember C.A.P and Ricky have gotten shot many times before, hell we all have. It’s okay Neil.”

“No I have to go, he needs me.” They both fell to the ground and the block was filled with Neil’s crying.

“Neil we have to keep moving. I’m sorry but we have no time to waist.” Neil nodded getting up and we started running again. We got to our destination and waited hours after hours. Neil started crying after a while and I hopped on the ledge and pulled him into a hug.

“On my god Ricky!” We both look in front of us seeing Ricky unconscious with blood all over him and C.A.P carrying him also covered in blood, but some was still dripping down his arm.

“C.A.P, why did you make us leave?” ChangJo got Ricky and set him down against the wall.

“ChunJi no more, I can’t take any of this anymore.” He rubbed my back gently bringing me into a hug.

“It is okay, come on we need to help them.”  I nodded as we helped Ricky and went inside. I looked back worried about C.A.P and Neil who were arguing.

 

Neil’s P.O.V

“C.A.P, why did you make us leave?” Tears were burning in my eyes. ChangJo came and got Ricky taking him inside. C.A.P smiled a little gently grabbing my chin and kissing me. I pulled away shaking my head slowly. “Please C.A.P, why did you make us leave? Me and ChangJo could have helped.” He sighed grabbing the back of my head and pulled me close to his chest.

“It wouldn’t have made a difference Neil; us getting shot had nothing to do with the other guys that attacked us. I told you to leave because I didn’t want you getting hurt. The same thing goes for Ricky. We care about you two and we don’t want anything to happen to you. I’m sorry things happened like this, but whatever happened, happened.” I nodded holding onto his shirt tightly crying harder than before.

“I was just so scared after I heard the gun-shot then your voice right after. It frightens me so much knowing you’re hurt and there’s nothing I can do about it.”

“How do you think ChunJi feels? Every time we get into a fight L.Joe always gets shot at least 2 or more times. All of that pain he endures and all of the worry ChunJi has to go through. To him this is nothing so calm down.” He pulled me closer wincing a little at the unexpected movement of his hand.

“We need to get that bullet out of your shoulder.” He nodded kissing my head as we entered. L.Joe was in the corner covering his ears while ChangJo and ChunJi were stitching Ricky up. Ricky was screaming and covering his eyes with his other hand. Once he was done he was breathing heavily and leaning against ChangJo who was sitting next to L.Joe. ChunJi got up and cleaned his hands of Ricky’s blood along with cleaning the supplies. He turned to C.A.P and asked if he was ready.

“I guess.” I kissed his cheek and held onto his hand gently. After another endless 20 minutes was over ChunJi started stitching up C.A.P.

“I’m sorry C.A.P but the bullet was deeper than they usually are.”

“No it’s alright. I didn’t see it coming. I barley dogged it.” ChunJi sighed getting up and cleaning everything again.

“This is great. Two of you got shot and our best fighter couldn’t do anything. It’s weird though, before guns weren’t really a big thing but now it seems that everywhere we go at least one person has one. These fights are only getting worse and worse.” I looked at ChunJi who was leaning against the wall biting is thumb nail.

“I agree things have been getting worse.” ChangJo pulled Ricky closer who had fallen asleep.

 

L.Joe’s P.O.V

            I would put a say in this, but I don’t really remember anything about guns so I just stayed quiet until I got an uneasy feeling in I my stomach. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach so I got up and went to ChunJi who smiled at me. I rested my head on his shoulder and put my hands on his chest.

“ChunJi, I don’t feel good all of a sudden.” He rubbed my back and kissed my cheek.

“Don’t worry you always got like that either after a fight or after someone had to get stitched up. It was mostly you who was getting the treatment so your body is just reacting to it as if you did. You’re fine just stay close.” I nodded my head and tightened my grip around him and closed my eyes after taking in his scent. My body gave in, but he caught me by my waist still keeping me close to him. “I hope you rest well because tomorrow it’s going to be even worse.

 

End of Chapter 5

It's been to long! I think I just realized that I've been spelling Neil's name wrong.....Whatever! I get confused. It's depressing becase I'm American and english is my first language. Anyway, things are about to get more intense so prepare yourselves.