Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Chapter 27



 

        C.A.P’s P.O.V

 

“Minsoo.” ChunJi’s breath hit my neck before his lips kissed me. The hand under me grabbed my chin and turned it towards the wall.

 

“Chun-”

 

“Shh.” He pulled away from my neck to kiss my cheek. “Relax.” I sighed and nodded. ChunJi trailed kisses down my neck to my shoulder. I exhaled as he started to open mouth kiss me.

 

“ChunJi..please stop.” More kisses to my neck.

 

“C.A.P be quiet.”

 

“Ch-” I bit my lip to keep from out. He started down harshly. “Ch-ah~” He nipped at the slightly bruised skin.

 

“I’m almost done marking you okay?” I moaned softly as a response. He went back to on me. I moved my left hand up to his hair, tangling my fingers in it. I tugged on it.

 

“Ah…” He stopped letting out a breathy moan against my heated skin. Smiling I turned my head towards him. We kissed roughly for a few moments. I pulled away from him, holding his cheek.

 

“Chan stop.” ChunJi was practically on top of me. “Sleep with me.” My voice was raspy. “You took away my pain now sleep with me.” He nodded getting off me before snuggling close.

 

        ChangJo’s P.O.V

    

The chilly air was hitting my face, Niel was on my back. His face was down against my shoulder and his hood was helping protect his head from the wind. We’ve been walking for a few hours, nights fallen with no moon in sight.

 

“Where are we?” Hot breath hit my neck.

 

“You’re awake..” I whispered.

 

“Where are we.”

 

“Heading towards the city.”

 

“Where are the other three?” I frowned, hopefully Ricky doesn’t hear us. The last thing we need is to be loud.

 

“I’m pretty sure C.A.P and ChunJi are in prison and L.Joe distracted two S.W.A.T guys so we could escape.” I felt him sigh and snuggle closer to me.

 

“How? How did C.A.P and ChunJi get taken? They’re the most careful ones out of all of us, how could they have been careless? It’s just not them..”

 

“We don’t know. Ms. Chocolate, whose real name is Mina, lead us to a guy. Apparently they knew him so C.A.P took ChunJi and they left. They never came back, only two S.W.A.T guys. We can only assume that’s where they are.”

 

“Put me down.” I kept walking. “I’m not going to leave you two, ChangJo just put me down please.” I put him down. Ricky stopped and turned around at the absence of my footsteps. Gasping he ran to Niel and clung to him.

 

“Don’t be loud Ricky.” His soft voice filled the cold. I went and picked up the fallen blanket before going back and wrapping it around Ricky.

 

“I didn’t think you would ever wake up Niel.” Ricky stayed close. Niel sighed holding him tightly.

 

“I’m the oldest now, I have to take care of you two now. Things will be different and I know I’ve missed a lot but just listen and do as I say please.” We nodded. “First we need to assemble bags of supplies, clothes, food and blankets. ChangJo, we’ll have to postpone going to the city for now.” I gave him a questioning look.

 

“Why? The only thing behind us is people out to get us.”

 

“I know that but..our supplies are still in that hotel. I..I had an envelope filled with money under the floorboards of our first base. We need that and we need to relocate our vehicles before the police find them. They might still come in handy. I wouldn’t change the track you set unless I knew it was important.”

 

“So what are we going to do now?” Ricky let go of Niel.

 

“You’re going to tell me how you knew about that underground system.” I watched Ricky’s body come to a stop, he just froze up and looked at the ground. “Ricky I need you to be honest with me.” I looked up at the sky hearing a very familiar noise.

 

“Niel.” He looked at me and I pointed to the sky. A buzz echoed through the air.

 

“Get that door open.” Niel gestured to behind me. I tried to quietly bust it open as Niel looked around for the blinding light.

 

“Ricky get in.” I gently pulled him as Niel followed.

 

“We’ll stay here until morning, yeah, we’ll leave at daybreak. but for now, Ricky, how did you know about the underground system.”

 

        L.Joe’s P.O.V

    

I laid in the bed just staring out the window. The nurses would come in and leave after a few minutes. They learned pretty quickly that my body isn’t used to eating a lot. I wouldn’t talk to them, the girls would smile at me but the men would just carry on with their job. I used to walk around but they would get mad and tell me to stay in bed. All their doing is keeping me away from ChunJi but they don’t know that. They think I’m by myself. I haven’t seen the very first nurse since I was with ChunJi, I wonder if she got moved to a different section. I sighed and got on my side curling up. Is this how it’ll be? The six of us separated like this? Niel’s too careful, they will never get caught. I smiled sadly to myself, at least I was able to save them.



 

End Of Chapter 27




End Of Part One

 

I was really stumped on the ending for this one. At first I was going to end it at Niel asking Ricky about the system the first time but I still hadn't wrapped up L.Joe's part so I made it longer. I hope Part One was good for all of you, kind of a slow build out that's okay because Part Two is when stuff starts happening. I'll be gone for a little as I write out a little bit of Part two before I start again. The chapters might get longer but we'll see.

Goodbye Lovelys until the next time we meet~