Part 2

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Are you ready? Part Two is finally here, time has passed but that will be explained in the story. Things will start actually taking off from here on so I hope you're ready for that~ Also, I'm taking the Sneak Peak chapter away so don't worry about it if it's not there.

 

Chapter 28


 

        Niel’s P.O.V

    I slammed the older male up against the brick alley wall. My hands the coat collar tightly. I found this guy after a week of tracking him down. He was weak and old so it was easy to trap him. I slammed him again, forcefully hitting his head on the cold brick.

 

“I’ll ask again, what do you know about Operation Missing.” I was more forceful this time.

 

“Nothing! I was only following orders I swear.” I threw him down annoyed.

 

“You have to know something. Just tell me something, anything you old fool.”

 

“There were five section! But that’s really all I know!” I groaned and rubbed the back of my neck with my hand. Progress...I guess.

 

“What were the five section? What were they called, composed of?” My voice was straining to keep its patience.

 

“I..” He went silent. I looked down at him.” I don’t know.” With a sigh I calmed myself a little.

 

“Are you sure? Or do I need to bash your head in the wall some more?”

 

“No no that’s-” I tuned out his annoying voice. God just shut-up.

 

“Shut-up I don’t care! Just tell me what I want to know and you get to leave.” And now he’s babbling even more, and louder might I add. Okay this. I grabbed a knife that was hidden in my trench coat and threw it at his head. A muffled sound left his mouth before his body went limp. Such a waste of time. Five sections though, I got on my bike. I didn’t think the operation was so big. I thought it was smaller and more random, that it was by simple chance that whoever did this wanted L. Joe. , who would have organized this type of thing? I still to figure that out, along with why L. Joe and not C.A.P or ChunJi who actually are the ones who made who we are. I shake my head and tried not to think about the three of them. Not now, I focused on driving back.

 

        ChangJo’s P.O.V

 

“Ricky, what are you doing?” I watched as he hit the brick wall with his head. I had just closed the apartment door and really looked at him.

 

“Hitting the wall.” His voice flat and kind of annoyed. Naw really? I thought you were trying to hug it. I shouldn’t say that out loud.

 

“I can see that, but why?” He rested his probably bruised forehead against the tan colored wall.

 

“What do you mean why?” He pointed to the table. “Look at the paper.” I set the two grocery bags down next to the thick newspaper. I picked it up and read a loud.

 

“Man Found Dead From Knife to the Head” Oh. “All that was left was an easy to buy pocket knife that was lodged in the man’s forehead. This is the 3rd victim this month.” Yup, that sounds like Niel’s doing. I set it down and focused on Ricky. “Ri-”

 

“No ChangJo! He left us two months ago to go and do this with himself. Killing random people for no reason!”

 

“Come one Ricky, you know there has to be a reason, Niel wou-”

 

“Why are you standing up for him? Who side are you on?” He yelled at me.

 

“Ricky! Stop acting like a child! You’re throwing a tantrum just because you’re still mad at Niel. Stop letting your emotions get the better of you.” He turned around, I guess I made him annoyed. “Think about this the right way Ricky, Niel wouldn't hurt someone unless he had no other choice. There’s a reason he’s doing this and we..well we need to figure out why.” Ricky stayed quiet. I walked over and hugged him from behind.

 

“How ChangJo? How are we supposed to do that?”

 

“I..I don’t know Ricky but we’ll have to figure something out.” He nodded. “Good, now eat something before you collapse again.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Why do you think he’s doing it?” We finished eating a while ago, now we were just resting.

 

“I don’t know. He probably knows something we don’t. Must be important if he won’t them live after.”

 

“Do you think it has to do the others?” I thought a bit, they can’t be..they are just random older men, the news even said they had nothing in common.

 

“No they have connection with military or police. The news said they had nothing in common with each other either. Besides if it was something that small I don’t think Niel would kill them. No, this is something bigger, I don’t what it is but I really doubt it’s that simple.” Ricky nodded and laid closer to me. “Night.”

 

-

 

One

I think Ricky’s getting annoyed with me. I’ve been getting more persistent about going back to the hotel. I mean, I don’t get why we can’t go. Ricky knows the tunnels well, it’ll be fine, go smoothly and all that crap. I still can’t believe Ricky would sneak off in the middle of the night, with ChangJo at that. Just to go explore some abandoned hotel. And to even talk to some probably crazy old man about what the hotel used to be. I was so mad at them, mostly at ChangJo for allowing it to happen. I’m even more amazed that no one found out about it. Still, we need to get our supplies back and then focus on getting the others back as soon as we can.

I love you C.A.P




End Of Chapter 28