Who Are You, Who Am I, What do I do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Chapter 23


        ChunJi's P.O.V

"C.A.P, what are you doing?"

"Come with me." I got out of bed and walked to him.

"Give me a second L." I closed the door and leaned on it facing C.A.P.

"I need you to come with me."

"Why? Explain yourself first."

"I'll explain one the way, let's go." C.A.P grabbed my arm pulling me downstairs. I pulled away and stood my guard against him.

"No, explain. I'm not leaving L.Joe for some dumb reason."

"That man we saw was Andy." My guard dropped and I stared at the wall.

"Let me go tell L.Joe and the others." He nodded and I went back. I opened the door to find L.Joe sitting on the bed.

"Chi," He sounds worried. "What's happening?"

"Me and C.A.P are going to find that guy again. We'll be back before night." He nodded getting up and walking to me.

"I love you." I smiled kissing his lips.

"I love you too." I left to Ricky's and ChangJo's room. ChangJo answered only opening the door a little.

"Yeah?"

"Me and C.A.P are leaving, we'll be back before night. If something happens and we aren't, bring L.Joe in here, okay?"

"Got it." He shut his door and I went downstairs. C.A.P was sliding something in the front of his pants. He didn't say anything when I pointed at it just handed me my butterfly knife.

"Is it necessary?" He shrugged before caressing the side of my face. "You okay?" He smiled sadly before looking away.

"I've been better." He dropped his hand walking to the door. "Let's go."

"Alright."
        

C.A.P's P.O.V
    

      Me and ChunJi are skilled in hiding a lot more than the others. We were both young when the fire happened. Andy was nowhere to be found so we hid. People from the AA were looking for us so we had to learned to be stealthy and make a silent language. When we got a few blocks away I handed ChunJi a wireless speaker that we put in our ears. There was a button on the earpiece that allowed the speaker on the outside to capture our voices. We don't really use these that much, only on special occasions. We got on the roof of a short building and jumped off the edge to a taller one. Our actions synchronized from years of being together.

“C.A.P.” I halted, ready to jump to the next. “Do you hear that?” He was closer to me now, his hand on my shoulder. I listened more closely, hearing something in the distance. It was rigid and fast, as if cutting into the air. It was getting closer and the sounds were becoming clearer. 

“Goddammit, it’s a helicopter.” We ran across the rooftop. The building in front of us was taller and the end of this building faced two windows. We jumped off, doing a flip in midair to break the glass. Once inside a strong light was coming over the building. I grabbed ChunJi’s arm and brought him next to me and in the cover of a dark room. It shone through the windows before vanishing, the sounds becoming distant again. “The is up with tight security?”

"Its what happened at that hotel."

"The Achievement Hotel."

"Is that what it's called?"

"Yeah." We carefully got to the bottom floor and walked down the streets.

"Okay C.A.P, time to explain yourself."

"Okay, remember how Andy called us little ones?" A nod. "That guy did too. He said I reminded him of someone he took care of. Andy took care of us when we were little. At the hotel, I had a dream of him, because of that, I was able to match the voices. They sounded the same."

"Andy's dead though. We came to terms with it together. I mean no one ever found his body, so there could be a chance.." ChunJi turned silent and thought. "*sigh* you seem certain so I'm going to believe you." I smiled.

"Thanks."

End Of Chapter 23


Is anyone ready for the game? Numbers have been set in place~

Go to Chapter 16 if you have no idead what I'm talking about.