Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Chapter 17


        C.A.P's P.O.V
    Putting my hand onto the latch I pushed up and turned into a coughing fit from the dust. I shook my head and stood up before helping Niel. I walked a little away from them inspecting where we were. Shelf after shelf, there’s nothing. I stopped that thought seeing something shine at the corner of my eye. Walking to the shelf I notice it was a necklace. I picked it up and gently blew some dust off the silver letter. Smiling I put it in my pocket. I turned around hearing the latch close.

“Ricky, where are we?” 

“I’m not really sure. We should be at least two or three miles away from the hotel.”

“Really?” Niel and Ricky continued to talk. Tuning out their conversation I went to ChunJi and quietly pulled him away behind some shelves.

“What’s wrong? Did you find something?” I nodded my head smiling. I gently took out the necklace and showed it to him.

“Look at this.” He grabbed it and carefully studied it.

“Where the hell did you find this?” I smiled taking it back.

“He’ll like it right? It was on a shelf covered in dust.”

“C.A.P, should we trust this? I mean, it was just sitting there right? How do we know someone didn’t leave it here on purpose?” My smile fell as realization set in. I sighed nodding my head. What the hell was I thinking just then? I really am just acting like a kid. What's happening to me? I turned my head slightly to the side looking down.

"Yeah, sorry I don't know what I was thinking. I've just been acting really weird lately."

"C.A.P-" 

"It's fine ChunJi." He bit his bottom lip bringing his hand to my face. "Really, it's fine. I've been acting childish lately, it needs to stop."

"C.A.P," He cupped my face making me look directly at him. "Please don't be like this. I just want us to be safe and finding a necklace that looks that expensive in a place like this doesn't seem right." I gently grabbed his wrists and put them down away from my face. We made eye-contact as I set the necklace down on the shelf. I felt my hands tighten when they returned to my sides. Stay calm, the last thing you need is to loose your cool, especially when you don't have you medicine.

"It's over." I walked back to Niel getting a confused look. "It's nothing." I whispered harshly at him. Niel's eyes widen slightly and he quickly averted my gaze. God damn it C.A.P calm the down! "Niel I-"

BAM!

"Get down." We all dropped to the ground barely making even the slightest noise. "Stay quiet, it was about a block away." ChunJi whispered and he crawled to L.Joe.

"We shouldn't have stopped moving." I whispered but only loud enough for Niel to hear me. He nodded in agreement as he extended his hand for mine.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me with hurt eyes.

"I....nothing." Niel retracted his hand pulling it close to his body. I felt my eyes go soft as a sigh escaped my lips. I reached out to him and when his eyes locked with mine I saw hope in his. I smiled waiting for him to take my hand in his. Niel blushed as our hands entwined.

"You could have just told me you were scarred Niel." He nodded still blushing. We stayed like that for a good 30 minutes before we decided it was safe to move. I let go of Niel's hand in order to get up.

"Can we stay here for a little longer? L fell asleep and I don't want to wake him." I smiled slightly nodding.

"That's fine, I'm sure the other two some rest as well. I'm going to scout the area better."

"We need to go back." I turned around at the sound of Niel's voice.

"What! Are you crazy Niel? Do you realize how many people were after us?"

"Yes but we need your medicine and ChunJi's supplies."

"Niel they probably got taken away."

"No, I hid them." I crossed my arms.

"Oh yeah, where."

"The bathroom."

"Oh god Niel why?" I looked at ChunJi then back at Niel.

"What's wrong with the bathroom?"

"Everything, just trust me C.A.P, no one's going to go in there." I shook my head.

"Okay fine, well go back, but not any time soon. I'm almost positive no one's going to get shot and you know my episodes never come this close together." He nodded going silent. "Wait, why did you go in there then?" I laughed when he shuddered.

"I needed somewhere to put them. I kind of just set them behind something, a box I think." 

"Alright." I walked towards the back feeling tightness in my chest when I pasted the necklace . Stupid ing necklace stop taunting me. I stepped over a small crate on the floor. Hold on, why is there a crate right there? I shrugged but crouched down next to it. There isn't any dust, and that caught my attention. Why? Everything has dust on it, even the necklace so why doesn't this? I stood up and picked it up placing it on a shelf. Someone had to have placed this here recently, there's dust under it. "Niel, come here." 

"One, what's wrong, two, have you seen ChangJo and Ricky?"

"Why would I be looking for them?" I said under my breath. "Take a look at this."

"It's a small box..." I sighed putting my hand on my forehead.

"Yes Niel, it's a box, or a crate or whatever. The thing is there's no dust on it, only under it. Which means that someone put it here. Now-"

*Gun Shot*

"C.A.P *pant* we can't find the Ricky and ChangJo." ChunJi and L.Joe said as they came to us."


End Of Chapter 17