Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Chapter 15


L.Joe’s P.O.V

! My head hurts and everythings spinning, come on eyes, focus damn it! Finally, if what I’ve been hearing is correct then we need to get moving, wait what’s Ricky saying?

“Do you think they’re in the building?” 

“No, but we should move to the lobby or check the elevator for a way to the tunnel’s.”

“L.Joe!” ChunJi came running to me and knelt down cupping my face. He started asking me questions, even repeating some.

“ChunJi,” I sat up felling a slight pain in my stomach. “Please, you can worry later. We need to leave don’t we?”

“L.Joe….*sigh* just don’t push yourself okay?” I nodded and he brought my face down kissing the top of my head. “Come one, get up.” He grabbed my hands helping me before moving his hands protectively around my waist.

“Where was the elevator?” C.A.P though for a moment Niel’s head a few times before nodding.

“Yeah but on the other side of the hall, and just you know, there’s a ing helicopter outside. So I’m really sure if we should be in the hallways with all the windows.”

“There aren’t any in the stairwell.” I looked up and ChunJi who was deep in thought. Tense silence surrounded us and for those few moments you could hear the police calls and helicopter.

“We need to travel in pairs, one hallway to the next. It’s just like being on the street.” C.A.P shook his head. 

“Believe it or not, but this is going to be a lot harder. The streets have alley ways and passages. We’re in a hotel, what do we have right now? Rooms we couldn’t open, no, completely different.”  

“Can we just go already?” ChangJo looked down blowing air at the top of Ricky’s head.

“Patience.” Ricky pouted and clung to him.

“We should go though, the sooner the better.” Niel stepped away from C.A.P. 

“No, we need to think this through. There are too many of them out there for us to fight our way through it. We need to come up with a plan and have it actually work.” 

“C.A.P,” ChunJi looked at him. It was a look I’d never seen him make. Why is he making it to C.A.P though? "I know what you're thinking and you need to block it. This isn't like that time and you know it." C.A.P looked away turning his gaze to the floor. What other time? ChunJi, you make me so confused I just wish right now was a good time to say that. I turned towards the hallway feeling my body tense. I know the windows didn't break just now so why does it feel like it? I closed my eyes feeling what I felt before a flashback.

 

“Those bastards, come on we can easily kill those idiots I don’t know why we didn’t before.” He looked at me with seriousness before letting out a soft sigh.  

“No, we have to wait from killing anything until L.Joe remembers everything. He was our strongest fighter and our plan thinker so we can’t do anything without him.”

Wait, that didn't happen to long ago...I heard the glass again but louder. We need to get down, but there are no windows in the living room, then we need to leave.

"Run." As soon as those words left my mouth the windows broke.

", out the door, now." We ran through the hallway. "Wrong way idiots." C.A.P stayed in front of the door blocking it in case the people tried coming out after us. Ricky was in front, ChangJo, Me and Niel side by side then ChunJi and C.A.P at the very back. Ricky slid on the floor turning a corner. The rest of us followed in suit trying our hardest to stay together. "Ricky where are you going, we already pasted the elevator."

"Just trust me; I know what I'm doing."

"You expect me to trust a brat?"

"C.A.P, knock it off we have more important things to worry about." Niel nagged at him to prevent an argument. Something soft and quick brushed against my leg.

"Ms. Chocolate lead us." Ricky's voice was commanding and strong. I've never heard him talk like that before, it's different.

"We're following a cat?' Oh ChunJi.

"Thank you ChunJi, this is why we shouldn't be following him. It went from a person to an animal." Me and Niel looked at each other as we continues to run.

"ChunJi," He looked at me.

"C.A.P," He made a small grunt as a response.

"Shut-up already." The six of us took a hard turn hitting the wall with our hands to stop just enough momentum so we could change directions without falling. I looked out the window almost getting blinded by the light of a helicopter.

"!" C.A.P cursed out as we moved faster and made sharper turns. "How the did they even know we were here?" We made another turn and out a door.

"Yes! Stairs! Good job Ms. Chocolate!

"Please don't praise the cat Ricky."

"Shut-up ChunJi." Me and Niel's voices sounded annoyed

"She got us to the stairs didn't she?" Ricky pouted as we started to go down them.

"Just keep moving before I hit you." C.A.P growled out at him.

"You too C.A.P" It got quiet as we made our way down. The only sounds we are footsteps and our breathing.

"Wait," C.A.P stopped with on hand on the railing and the other bent up. His fingers were slightly curled except his index which was straight up.

"ChunJi, how many flights have we gone down?"

"Like four, why?" He smiled.
 

"Did we ever go past a door?"

 

"No, C.A.P where are...." ChunJi's voice faded and his eyes opened.

"Exactly."

"C.A.P, what are you talking about?"

"We've gone down four flights of stairs right? What floor were we on?"

"The second." Ricky and ChangJo chimed in.

"So that means?" A grin was on his face as he looked at me and Niel.

"There are tunnels." Me and Niel said together. A door busted open and shouts echoed from above us.

"Uh, explanations times over."

"These tunnels better not be too far away." The six of us started running down the stairs again.

End Of Chapter 15

 

 

Second