Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

                        ChunJi’s P.O.V

            Neil handed me the picture of me and L.Joe making me smile and kiss his forehead. I sighed putting my hand on his shoulder and slowly letting it slide off as I walked past him. I hope L.Joe’s not scared or lonely. I looked at the picture before putting it in my back pocket of my somewhat baggy pants. A scream filled the whole place as a crash was followed by it. L.Joe came running down the stairs scared and panic filled eyes as he ran to me screaming my name. He was shaking his head and saying ‘make it stop’ over and over again and covered his ears with his hands as I waked over to him. I pulled him into a hug wrapping one hand around his waist and the other on his neck. I shushed him finally getting him to calm down after what felt like half an hour. He jumped when Neil screamed from behind me. I turned around seeing him and ChangJo holding each other and looking at the corner of the room.

“It’s just a little mouse; it’s not going to hurt you unless you make it feel threatened.” C.A.P came down a little annoyed and holding his head.

“ChangJo, Ricky’s passed out upstairs and if you’re going to ask why it’s because L.Joe here started hitting us. ChunJi, he may have forgotten who he was but damn he’s still the best fighter.”

“Not my Ricky!” ChangJo let go of Neil and ran upstairs. He forgot about that mouse faster than expected.

“Are you okay?” Neil went to C.A.P while I just led L.Joe to couch where he could relax a little in my arms. I began to his hair feeling his body tense as an ambulance echoed through the streets along with the building we were in.

“It’s okay; it’s farther away than it sounds.” He nodded getting up and walking outside to the back. “Whoa, you can’t go out there.” I pulled on his arm pulling him back inside.

“I want to go out there though. Why can’t I?” His voice sounded painfully different. Why can’t he just remember everything already? I’m getting more and more depressed day by day. I guess I have to explain again.

“People could shoot you, like the ones who entered here earlier and we had to go underground to hind. We are in a dangerous place. We’ve killed many people so we can’t just strut outside.”

“I know, I remembered killing these guys, then you came and I fell back. Did I pass out?” I smiled kissing his cheek.

“For a minute, but then you were perfectly fine, why, what did you see?”

“I could have sworn I out. It felt like I did, if not then what happened after that? All I remember is killing a couple of people and getting hit on the head a lot then saying that I loved you before I started to forget where I was and what happened.” I nodded my head leading him back to the couch.

“Well it’s good that you remember but, I’m sorry, it would be better if you saw it for yourself.” I kissed his lips quickly before he pushed me away blushing. “How cute you still blush when I kiss you.”

“Shut-up, it all feels new to me.” My heart sank a little hearing him say that. I sighed resting my head on his shoulder. “Every time I have a flashback my body hurts more each time.”

“Just remember that I’ll always be there, okay?”

“You weren’t there when I woke up just now.” I picked my head up as he turned away. I grabbed his chin placing a kiss on his lips. He looked hurt, damn it; I don’t know how long I can last with this anymore.

“That’s because they destroyed the picture frame of us and I was getting it, plus. C.A.P and Ricky took you.”

“Don’t leave me.”

“I won’t.” I moved my hand to his cheek slowly leaning in to kiss me. There was a sudden gun-shot making him pull away and cling to me hiding his face next to my neck. “You know this never did bother you before. I guess you just have to get used to it again?” He nodded tightening his grip on my shirt. I pulled him closer kissing his head. ChangJo walked in and sat in front of us on the wooded coffee table. “Is Ricky okay?”

“Yeah he’s fine, but the real question is he okay?” Even though I was looking directly at him, his eyes stayed on L.Joe. At least I’m not the only one who’s worried about him.

“He’s was okay until he heard a gun-shot.” I sighed his hair twice before I moved it down to hold one of his hands. He quickly let go of my shirt and held it properly.

“Those bastards, come on we can easily kill those idiots I don’t know why we didn’t before.” He looked at me with seriousness before letting out a soft sigh.  

“No, we have to wait from killing anything until L.Joe remembers everything. He was our strongest fighter and our plan thinker so we can’t do anything without him.”

“I’m sorry; for not remembering.” We both look at L.Joe before looking at each other.

“It’s not that big of a deal L.Joe, you’ll remember soon.” ChangJo ruffled his hair before getting up and leaving after giving me a worried expression.

“It’s not your fault so don’t worry about it.” I push him back getting up and taking out the picture and showing it to him before sitting back down. “Do you remember this?” He nodded slowly before looking me.

“It was the first thing that I remembered.” I smiled putting my hand on his cheek again. I leaned in kissing his lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck as we fell back. There was a gun-shot, but this time he didn’t do anything. He just continued to kiss me. I smiled a little turning my head slightly and his bottom lip. He opened it almost immediately as our tongues met, I heard him let out a small moan as he pulled me closer down on him.

“Please not on the couch you two.” C.A.P strolled in looking outside carefully before covering it with the blanket making it slightly dark. I sit back up, but L.Joe stays laying down. I looked back at his face which had an innocent child-like expression. C.A.P raised his eyebrow at me before shaking his head. I just laughed a bit as L.Joe face turns to confusion making him look even cuter than before. Once C.A.P left I went back on top of him just looking into his eyes lovingly.

“Why do your eyes always look like that when we’re alone like this? All soft and sincere; it’s different from how they normally look when we’re with everyone else.” I looked at him strangely before just shrugging and kissing his lips again.

“I guess it’s just because I’m looking at you. I feel as if I can be that sweet nice guy when I’m alone with you. It just always helped when I try and calm you down. Like that time when we had . You just looked into my eyes and you said the pain gone.” He blushed hard pushing me off of him and sitting up. I was about to grab his chin to kiss him when there was gun-shots, but there was falling glass after. Me and L.Joe glanced at each other before running upstairs to join everyone else. C.A.P heard us coming and told us to stay behind the wall.

“What’s going on?” L.Joe came closer to me holding onto my shirt again.

“I’m not sure someone just shot through the glass. It could have been anyone though. Hopefully not the police or we’re screwed, but we need to get out of here and fast.”

 

                        L.Joe’s P.O.V

            I leaned up against ChunJi listening to him and C.A.P talk. If only we could go on higher ground above them and shoot them down.

 

 

I held a sniper gun in my hands, my body was relaxed and calm against the pavement of the cold concrete flooring. I waited until I was given the order to find my target. I cleared my head of all thoughts and focused on my target hearing ChunJi give me the words he always told me through the head set I was wearing, ‘stay calm and never miss’. I took in a deep breath before shooting a clean cut through my victims head.

 

 

I fall against him more and he looks at me. I hear him sigh before pulling me closer, but he gasps when I move my hand to my head.

“It’s okay; I just got a headache this time, but do we have any long distant guns?”

“I don’t know why? What do you need a gun for?” I smirk at him kissing his cheek.

“I remembered something.” He nodded telling me they’re in the closet a few feet away from us. I got up walking over there, but he pulled on my arm pulling me into an embrace. “C-ChunJi, what’s wrong?” He shook his head whispering in my ear:

“Be careful and stay calm and never miss.” I smiled at him kissing his lips for a while until I pushed him away and went into the closet getting a gun and running to the top of the building. I set the gun down and got the binoculars out I looked into the building that matches up where they shot the glass. I found my target and replayed what ChunJi said and shot my victim. There was a load echo as I quickly and swiftly moved back down stairs to ChunJi. I found him leaning against the wall still and looking forward. I stood quietly next to him until he noticed me. He grabbed my chin and kissed me softly. I smiled as we parted and put our foreheads together looking into each other’s eyes lovingly.

“Alright love birds come on; we have to leave for a while.” Neil pulled us apart as we went down stairs.

“Are we leaving the place or are we going underground again.” ChunJi smiled at me grabbing my hand.

“We’re leaving for a while. Not where we’ll go, but we will leave.” I nodded as we left through the front door. We looked around before running one by one to the next building until we were at least a mile away until we were able to walk all together, but still being cautious of are surroundings. I squeezed ChunJi’s hand tighter getting him to look at me. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t remember any of this.” He smiled stopping and kissed my head. I laughed a little at him.

“Just stay close to me and you’ll be okay.” I nodded and moved my other hand to hold onto his shirt a couple inches below his shoulder.

“You two are so sappy it hurts.” Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at C.A.P who kept walking. Neil hit his shoulder getting him to turn around and face him before Neil wacked him across the head. “What the Neil?”

“Let them be cute together.” C.A.P rolled his eyes making me laugh a little.

“Ha! Look who it is, little Teen Top.” There was a guy’s voice that echoed through the street. We looked ahead of us. The guy’s voice was deep and kind of scary, plus he had a gun and a knife along with at least 20 guys behind him as well. I tightened my grip on ChunJi as he moved me behind him. “What’s wrong ChunJi? Did little L.Joe loose his memory? Aw, how sad.” He voice faked sympathy making me want to beat the out of him. “Come on guys, I want all of them dead.” All six of us prepared ourselves as the men charged at us.

 

End of Chapter 4

 It's been too long since I've updated this...Aigoo, stupid 'How much wil you do for our love?' Sorry for the long wait, but hopefully next time I can update faster.