Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Chapter 1

 

                        L.Joe’s P.O.V

          I wake up in an abandoned room, my eyes were fuzzy and everything was blurred. I couldn’t think or focus correctly; the only thing that registered through my body was a gentle hand resting on my waist. It felt to right, but I couldn’t remember who the person was or how I got in that position in the first place. I got out of his soft relaxing grip and off of the bed, onto my feet. I noticed it was just a plain white bed, nothing different about it except the person sleeping on it; his face is so beautiful even though there’s a bruise on it and his soft looking black hair with one nice and straight streak of orange through it. I touch his bruise softly with my thumb, rubbing over the swollen flesh gently. He stirs and I just smile feeling a warm sensation in my stomach that I couldn’t explain. I pull my hand away kneeling on the floor, resting my head on the bed near his face. Why do I feel this way to someone who I don’t know? Wait……do I know him? I shake my head standing up again looking around the room. Over in a corner is a chair and a desk with a picture on it, I walk to it, picking it up.

“ChunJi and L.Joe forever in love and together’ what is this? Do I really know this person this well to the point where we are in love, but I can’t remember anything at all about him?” I was about to leave when a memory flashed in my head.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, L.Joe, hurry up!” His smiling face waited in the shade of a big perfect tree, blocking out the sun perfectly.

“Shut up, ChunJi I’m coming!” I run to him through an open field with small flowers and random bunches of sun flowers and red, white and pink roses smiling as I finally meet his warm loose grip around my waist.

“Took you long enough, so are you hungry or what?” I nod my head kissing his cheek. He smiled kissing my lips gently. I laugh as he pulls me closer to his body, whispering, ‘I love you’, in my ear. My smile got bigger as we sat down after ChunJi laid down a white and black checkered blanket getting the basket from behind him and getting a different variety of cookies, cakes and other sweets.

 

 

 

I fall to the ground, one hand on the picture frame and the other on my head. What was that? It felt so strong I thought I was going to faint. I slowly get up setting the frame back down and keeping my hand on my head. I’m feeling dizzy, weak and confused. I really should leave.

“L.Joe, never leave me, please.” My body stiffened hearing him move against the bed. So that’s my name, I guess it makes sense sort of……then again it is strange. L.Joe has a sort of ring to it though.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered softly walking to him sitting on the bed. “I can’t stay; I don’t remember who you are. I’m sorry……….ChunJi.” I hesitate wondering if I should kiss his cheek or his forehead before I leave. My face blushed as I leaned in kissing his lips before his cheek, then his forehead smiling and taking off shutting the door behind me. I wonder down the creepy and empty hall to the lobby then to the parking lot under it. I see a red motorcycle and two other cars, but that’s about it, and it’s a pretty big parking lot. I wonder how rundown this place is. I sigh and start running looking for a way out.“Finally found it.” I ran over there not so gracefully, I mean like bad, to the point where I almost tripped………twice. I regained myself and walked up the stairs. I shielded my eyes against the powerful sun that was soon blocked by clouds. I looked around the streets and see no one, not even an animal, completely soundless and motionless. I walk down the street not really caring where, I just want to leave this place and hope I can figure things out. Okay recap! I think for a bit, before groaning. How can all I know about myself is the fact that my name is L.Joe, I’m gay and that apparently my boyfriend is some guy named ChunJi. Oh god, I’m completely useless right now, why couldn’t I have just stayed where I was and waited until he woke up? It’s too late now, I have no idea where the I am. I stopped in my tracks to see something written in what seemed like red paint on the cement wall. I walk over to it, whispering the name to myself. “Teen Top.” I fall down holding the sides of my head again, feeling the same type of pain.

 

 

           

            I see me, along with ChunJi and four other guys looking at this wall. One of the guys who appeared to be the oldest stepped forward and got in front of us. Another one with brown hair who was standing next to me groaned before saying,

“Oh god, he going to make a speech.” I couldn’t help but laugh before I spoke.

“Come on now Neil, you know C.A.P probably stayed up all night in front of a mirror practicing this.” We both busted out laughing when we looked at C.A.P’s flushed face.

“Why don’t you two just shut-up so I can get this over with?” We both stopped and looked at him after he yelled creating an echo. “That’s better.”

 

 

 

            I gasp coughing making it hard to breath. I felt a gentle hand on my back rubbing it until I stopped. There was the same guy there who I called Neil with a sweet smile on his face.

“Why aren’t you with ChunJi? Or are you feeling better? You looked pretty out of it last night after we got you home from the accident. Accident, what accident? I stand up and start running. “Hey, L.Joe where are you going?” He yelled at me but I just ran faster and faster. What the hell was he talking about?  

 

End Of Chapter 1