Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Chapter 24



 

        C.A.P's P.O.V

"Why must these buildings look so similar?” I mumbled not realizing ChunJi would hear me. A chuckle escaped his lips.

 

"You sound like a kid." I scoffed.

 

"I am a kid. You are too ChunJi." He smiled looking ahead.

 

"Yeah, I know." We walked for a little longer. This place shouldn't be this far.

 

"Meow?" I stopped and turned around. There she was, that tiny furball of a cat.

 

"Ms. Chocolate, where's A?"

 

"Meow." She started jogging towards an alleyway. We followed cautiously.

 

"Wasn't he behind a building?" ChunJi got closer to me.

 

"Yes but if you were bleeding that bad would you stay in one place? The people that did that could still be looking for him." ChunJi fell silent but moved his hand to my grip my forearm. She lead us to a dead end. A door on the right and a ladder on the left. Sitting down she looked at us.

 

"Meow."

 

"Where is he?" Did she just lead us to nowhere? She turned her head to the door before back at us.

 

"Guess he's in the building." ChunJi whispered. I nodded.

 

"Hopefully he's alone." He let go of me and Ms. Chocolate went to the door putting her front paws on it. She looked at us and meowed, I went over opening the door. She walked in and me and ChunJi followed cautiously.

 

"I still can't believe we're following a cat." Once inside we slowly started smelling blood. The more we walked through the cracked floors and falling apart ceilings the more the scent of blood got stronger.

 

"I know ChunJi." We followed her for a few more moments before we stopped. Me and ChunJi glanced at each other before putting our hands up. The of a gun echoed through the hallway.

 

"One, don't try anything, it's not the first time I've had to shoot a kid. Two, turn around one at a time and say your name." A deeper voice of an older man cut the tension. I slowly turned first, keeping my body stiff and making my body shake to seem scared.

 

"C.A.P." He had a the gun right to my head.  I felt ChunJi turn as well. Another gun was in his face.

 

"ChunJi."

 

"What do you two want?"

 

"To see A." His eyes widened slightly but he didn't move the guns.

 

"How do you know A?"

 

"We found him behind a building a little ways from here." I continued to talk but he kept his eyes on ChunJi.

 

"What do you want with him then?"

 

"We want to ask him a question. He seemed to hint at something and we want to know why."

 

"Meow." I looked down and saw Mina rubbing herself on him.

 

"Mina? What are you doing?"

 

"That cat, two of our people call her Ms. Chocolate. She knows you and A." Mina walked to me and brushed against my legs before doing the same to ChunJi.

 

"Meow."

 

"You like them?"

 

"Meow." He sighed putting his hands gun.

 

"Fine."

 

"You two, how do you know A?"

 

"Is his name Andy?"

 

"Ask him not me. How would you know him." He stated, no longer a question but a command.

 

"M~" A pained groan erupted through the silence. We tensed again.

 

". Follow me then." M quickly walked down the hall and through a door. He rushed to A's side and touched his forehead. "What is it? What's wrong?"

 

"Andy..." ChunJi whispered out. The man looked at us before he smiled sadly.

 

"It's you two." We nodded. I stepped in front of ChunJi.

 

"We'll make this quick. Did you work at the AA?" He smiled.

 

"The Angel Asylum, I did. For years *cough* took *chokes slightly* took care of two kids. I see now, they've grown well." Andy was leaned against M who was trying to calm him and keep his wounds covered tightly.

 

"So you knew? As soon as you saw us?”

 

"I did ChanHee. I wanted you two to figure it out on your own." I bit my lip and turned my head away from Andy. "M, let me be for now. I want to be with these two before we have to leave." M kissed Andy's head and left. "Come here." ChunJi went into Andy's embrace. "MinSoo, you two." I look at him with watery eyes before walking to him. I snuggled against him and he kissed both our heads.

 

"We thought you died." ChunJi choked out. I’m not the only one crying.

 

“You say that but everytime I hear about your little group I think you’ve been killed till the next rumor spreads.” I laughed grabbing Andy’s hand and holding it. Andy’s right hand was close to my chest as I was on his right side. Andy’s other hand was wrapped around ChunJi’s shoulders and bent to play with hair. “I thought I could watch over you two a little longer. I wasn’t expecting Mina to find me, or your friends to follow.”

 

“Why didn’t you just blow us off then? Instead of giving me hints?” I snuggled closer not completely paying attention to what he was saying.”

 

“If Mina thinks it’s time, then it’s time.”

 

“Wait Andy,” ChunJi sat up making Andy let go of him. “Watch over us? You’ve been there the whole time?” I realized what Andy had said but didn’t move away from him.

 

“I wanted you two to learn how to rely on other people. Not just each other.”

 

“You could have just told us though..” ChunJi went back to Andy’s embrace, covering his face. “We grieved for you for so long. Only to have you always be there.” He gently hushed ChunJi, comforting him.

 

“No, I found you two last year in the summer. I only did from all the rumors about your group.” Mina cam running in with M not that far away, he looked frantic.

 

“A, we gotta go. Its been night for a while, we need to hurry and get moving. Plus, it doesn’t feel right outside, something’s coming.” How long has it been dark? What do you mean something’s coming? We need to go back.

 

“C.A.P we need to go. I told the other’s we’d be back before nightfall.” I nodded seeing that he’d calmed down. We both helped Andy get on his feet.

 

“Don’t worry you two, we’ll meet again. Soon.”

 

“A-” I felt my eyes water again.

 

“Sh.” Andy kissed our heads before M took him away, Mina going with them. Me and ChunJi got out before I started crying more.

 

“C.A.P?” I turned my head away from him. “Hey, come on, don’t do this..” ChunJi pulled on my arm trying to get me to look at him. I grabbed him and cried on his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his waist. ChunJi started playing with my hair and softly hummed in my ear. “You heard what Andy said. It’ll be okay C.A.P.” ChunJi pulled me away and wiped my face.

 

“ChunJi..”

 

“Shh~” He kissed my lips chastely before pulling away. I shook my head at him and got closer.

 

“Don’t stop, I need this ChunJi.” ChunJi cupped my face and let me kiss him.



End Of Chapter 24

 

I took a little break but I'm back now so updates should be somewhat consistent. If them kissing is confusing just tell me and I'll explain to you.