Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Chapter 12

        Ricky's P.O.V
    I took ChangJo and laid him down gently on the blankets  where I was sleeping in.

"Okay ChangJo, I'll make you nice and warm okay." I grabbed our blanket and put it over him. "Stay warm, I'm going to look in our bag for something to eat or drink." I grabbed it bringing it close to me. "Oh, hey we have some water!" I smiled looking at ChangJo's sleeping face. "I'll save it for you~"
    HaHaHa! You're so pathetic. You never change do you?

"Who said that?" I stood up looking around the room.
    HaHaHa, Me! Can't you see me? I'm right here!!

"N-no," I whispered. "Stay away from me. Go away!"

"Ricky? Are you alright?" I jumped hearing Niel at the door. No, they can't know about this.

"Yes, I'm fine don't worry."

"Alright." Niel sounded unsure but I stayed quit until I heard him walk away and a door close.

"I don't want you talking so just shut-up. No one knows about you except for ChangJo and I want it to saty that way." I huffed out before sitting back down and looking into the bag again. I pulled out two packs of cookies, Chocolate chip, or fudge?

"Ricky!" I put the two packs down and walked out the room, but leaving the door open just in case. I walked past the closet and into the living room to where C.A.P was arms crossed.

"Yes?"

"Look who's here." I gave him a weird look before noticing Ms.Chocolate behind him on the couch. "I don't care where it goes, just make it stop following me. Please? That's all I ask." I held in a smile hearing C.A.P's exhausted voice.

"Yes, sir! Come on, Ms.Chocolate I bet ChangJo misses you." I walked back to the room closing the door after her. She walked to ChangJo's face sniffing him before looking at me. "He's sick." She meowed at me. 'Sick' is just what we call it. ChangJo has this disease/condition to where if his body gets to cold or to hot it shuts down until it goes back to normal. This one time it almost a month until he woke up again. but it usually only takes a few days for him to wake up. Ms.Chocolate his cheek before laying down next to him. She folded her front paws under her chest bringing her tail around the side of her body the end metting her first paw. I laughed a little completley forgetting about something to eat. I yawned and started crawling to ChangJo. My body went limp as I laid next to him falling almost instantly after I drapped my arm across his chest, not noticing him stir slightly.

        C.A.P's P.O.V
    I was stirred awake by a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head giving ChunJi an annoyed  look. I soon dropped seeing his small smile. He grabbed my hand gently guiding me up and to the door of the apartment. I let him lead me down the hall further into the hotel. He suddenly stopped at a dark blue door that looked freshly painted. I was about to say something but ChunJi knew as well and he kissed me briefly. I jumped a little at the door opening. He grabbed my hand leading me down a hallway where someone was standing with their back turned to us. He turned and looked at us with a smile. I froze at the sight of his face, no, it can't be. There...there's no way, but then why...?

"A-Andy?" I turned not spotting ChunJi anymore. When I turned bck around Andy was so close to my face.

"It's alright C.A.P." He smiled again opening his arms. "Come here." I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Andy, I need you. Please stay, don't leave me and ChunJi. I don't want to be seperated again." 

"It'll be alright, I'm always there by both of your sides. The two of you have grown so well." He sighed kissing the to of my head. "I love you C.A.P"

"I love you too, Andy." My voice wavered a little bit before I felt cold and empty.
    
    I slowly sat up sighing, again, another dream of him. Damn it this is getting to frequent for my liking.I rubbed my hands against my face. I jumped almost two feet in the air at the sound of two gun shots. I'm to jumpy today. it wont be good for late!

"Hey C.A.P." I jumped again with enough force to make me fall onto the couch and yell out . "Well someone's going to be 'off' today." ChunJi walked over and straddled me as he played with my hair. "We need to head out, but of course, it's still raning so, what do we do?"

"Head out in groups." I replyed without much though. I rested my head against ChunJi's shoulder wrapping my arms around his waist.

"ChangJo's still out." 

"I'll go with Niel and L.Joe you stay with them.

"You wish you could handle L.Joe." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Then you go with Niel and L.Joe and I'll stay."

"Ricky wont let you anywhere near ChangJo." I cursed to myself quietly. "We're ed then. I don't know about you but I'm not seperating thoes two again.

"Ricky would never forgive me if I did that again." We both fell into silence until we heard a joyful scream coming from the two youngests room.

        Ricky's P.O.V
    I snuggled up against ChangJo resting my legs on his as I am on my side and he's on his back. My head was on his shoulder and my hands on his chest and his were comfortably resting on his midsection. I snuggled against him more trembling from the cold. 

"ChangJo, it's so cold." I nuzzled my nose against his cheek. "Ms.Chocolate ran off again and I miss you really bad...and...why can't you just wake up already? I want to hear your voice and I want you to hold me and....*sniffle* please wake up." I to my other side putting my back to him. I curled into a ball with my hands close to my chest. I felt tears go down the left side of my face. I curled myself up tighter shaking. I jumped feeling a strong but gentle arm wrap around the side of my waist and pull me back. I turned my head back seeing ChangJo's cute little face staring back at me. I screamed getting out of his grasp, turning around and going back in his arms. "You're awake Chang, you're finally awake."

"Shh Ricky. It's okay now, that voice isn't going to hurt you." I gasped against his chest.

"I knew you could hear me." I said smiling. He kissed my head sweetly.

"Go to sleep, you need it." I nodded letting him embrace me tightly. 


End Of Chapter 12

 

SHINee_BigBang HERE~!!

 

Wah~ Can you believe it? 58 subscribers!!

I'm so happy~!!! Okay, so like in chapter 6 I listed all of your names as a thank you, so now here goes!!

Eevee0, AngelsEmotioniel, xJungSquaredx, ForeverMidnight, -chuppachups-, Hearstrings, senias, KimikoLuvTeenTop, kizuna, --chunsa, bigbang15, Baby_LuvAngel_Cakes, machine, yoseobforever, KuroAkuma, Jay_Kay, heejungie, cutestgirl00, ShineeJONGKEYftw, KoffeNuts01, Heechan, HanaOdette, FreakyVamp, dojorockergirl, LoveMulan, MJoeChanKNG6, grumpy_5, Chocolatepen, Crystalpurple, MaknaeJonge, -boradori, Rubissi, ilovenielie, Jimins_Wifey, NinjaCookie4, WhiteAngelG, Stefany, RandomShrooms1045, vanez918, karhofzeo, likaCXL, superman_blue_kuta, ChocolateMilkJess, meyrall, aBee18, hyangsu, forever_an_Angel, Florr1004, Bluebell88, TABULARASA, jialingluv2pm, shindiyoung, strawberryglitch, Scorpian, Anonymous_kpop, Kawaiicrackers, Girl, ShanXiaoShanSakura

Can't forget the people who upvoted me~!!

Jimins_Wifey, --chunsa, Bluebell88, melidin

Thank you so much~!!!!

Saranghae~!!