Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Chapter 18


        ChangJo's P.O.V

"Ricky?" I sighed following the pouting teen through the store. 

"I hate him, I hate him and I hate him!" Why can't those two get along? I looked down at Ms. Chocolate who was a little in front of me. I smiled at her little paw prints trailing behind her. "He's rude and mean and only acts like that to me. How can Niel put up with him?"

*Gun Shot*

"Um Chang, how far do you think that was?"

"I don't know, come on let's head back." When I turned around I only saw opened doorways and empty hallways. "." I wasn't paying attention to where we were going and I know Ricky wasn't either.

"Meow!" Oh yeah, her paw prints! She'll know the way.

"ChangJo." Ricky whined to me. "What way?" He clung onto my arm tightly. I turned down to her.

"Lead us, you were making paw prints. Just follow that and your scent."

"Meow." She made her way in front of me and started walking. I glanced down at Ricky giving him a kiss on the head.

"Don't worry, you trust her don't you?"

"Uh, ChangJo?"

"What?"

"Did we go down a ladder?"

"No." Ricky pointed in front of him.

"What! No, we never went down a ladder. Ms. Chocolate just follow your prints."

"Meow!" She gently pawed at a set of foot prints coming from the ladder. I turned to Ricky again.

"Did you pick her up?"

"I don't think so..."

"Well let's go up there and check, just to be sure." I gently turned Ricky around before picking up Ms. Chocolate and setting her in his hood. "Go." I placed my hand on Ricky's back gently guiding him forward. I let him get halfway before I started climbing after him. Once we were up there I was to focused to notice Ricky wasn't moving. "What's wrong?"

"Hm? Oh nothing, is this the way we went?" I surveyed it before shaking my head.

"No, I don't remember this at all." I looked back at the ladder. We must have made a mistake." How though? She stayed in between me and Ricky the whole time. She never had a chance to go anywhere else. I sighed turning away. "Be careful on your way down Cky(pronounced like 'key', I just thought it'd be cuter if he called him that)."

"Okay." His voice sounded disappointed. I got annoyed somehow and just jumped down. He looked at me confused but I just brushed it off and turned him around. "Chang-"

"Shush!" I got Ms. Chocolate down. "Now lead."

        L.Joe's P.O.V

"They couldn't have gone far right?" Niel's voice came from ahead of me. Just as before, C.A.P completely ignored him. I heard Niel sigh as he turned his head towards him. "C.A.P, you." I stiffled a laugh and heard ChunJi scoff behind me.

"Niel," C.A.P stopped but didn't turn to look at Niel. "Shut the up already."

"Oh now you decide to answer me!" And Niel's upset.

"I just want to find them so this can be over with so please Niel, shut the up." C.A.P continued to walk again, still not facing Niel.

"No C.A.P, you never listen to what I have to say  and I'm tired of it."

"I'm not talking about this with you right now Niel. It's not the time for it."

"It's never the time with you C.A.P!"

"God damn it Niel shut-up!" I froze as C.A.P turned around and back handed Niel. "That's ing enough already." C.A.P breathed heavily before turning back around. Niel whimpered holding his cheek, but he didn't say anything, just continued walking.

"ChunJi?" I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Is C.A.P having an episode?" His mouth opened before he closed it along with his eyes.

"No L.Joe, he's not." That was the end of it.

        Niel's P.O.V

    C.A.P just slapped me. The person who I love hurt me. The man who would sacrifice his own life to save mine laid his hands on me. Why C.A.P? I want to be in your arms. I want you tell me you didn't mean it. That everything's okay and that you love me. No, instead you turned around and started walking. Am I really a burden on you? Why did I let myself go back into your arms? You just hurt me in the end. I felt my head go numb and stomach ache. My body went forward and it felt cool against the ground. 

 

End Of Chapter 18