Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

 

Chapter 6

 

 

L.Joe’s P.O.V

            I opened my eyes smiling at ChunJi’s sleeping face. Some strands of his hair fell down across his face cutely. I gently put them behind his ear laughing quietly when he said my name.

“What are you doing?” I jumped slightly when he opened one of his eyes.

“Playing with your hair.” He smiled pulling me closer by my waist. Our foreheads were touching and I could feel his breath against my face. It was strangely cold and felt good against my hot skin. Out of nowhere Ricky put one of his hands on ChunJi’s shoulder and ChangJo did the same to me.

“ChunJi, what’s there to eat?” Ricky’s voice was strained a little and the bandage around his arm where he got shot there was some blood stained there. The three of us just stared at his blank face for a while before he sighed.

“Everything’s back at base, there isn’t much here since we have zero money and two of us are still recovering.” ChangJo fell back against the mattress and Ricky did the same. I laughed sitting up to ChunJi’s disapproval. I gave him a shocked expression when he whined.

“Aw, did you just whine?” He blushed pulling the covers over his head. “ChunJi answer me.”

“I don’t know; it was a natural response I guess. It came out on accident.” He was still hiding his face under the covers. I smiled and got under the covers with him kissing him quickly before sitting back up and looked at ChangJo whose eyes were closed.

“Hey ChangJo.” He got up faster than I expected. “Why don’t you ask Neil if he’s hungry then maybe we could go out and see if we can find something to steal?” He nodded and went over to him and called his name out until he woke up. He sat up after carefully getting out of C.A.P’s grip from around his thin waist.

“Are you hungry?” Before he could answer his stomach growled and he whined with a sweet smile on his lips. I laughed getting up and stretching.

“Come on you two, let’s get this over with.” They nodded and we got our shoes on before we left. We started walking to wherever Neil was taking us. Me and ChangJo just stayed quiet until we saw small little shops and stores after walking about three or four miles. We stayed behind a wall in the darkness and they both looked at me. I thought for a moment before coming up with something. “Okay, Neil I want you to walk up to that cashier lady and start acting cute, if you can handle that. Then wait for my signal, but try not to act suspicious.” He nodded and casually walked over there, his looks already gaining a lot of attention. I smiled as the sun hid his scares and bruises well against the make-up. “Alright ChangJo follow me.” I opened one of the bags I brought with me and we went behind the store and started filling it up, along with two other bags, ChangJo having the third. For some odd reason a little package of mint chocolate cookies caught my attention and I couldn’t help but grab one and put it in the bag. After about 10-5 minutes I gave Neil the signal and we started running back to base. We entered and the others looked at us alarmed.

“Wow your entrance was so graceful.” Neil smacked C.A.P’s head before kissing his cheek. “Why do you hit me then kiss me right after?” Neil pouted getting out some chocolate that C.A.P gently grabbed and opened it for the two of them. I smiled a little and set my bag down before calling out ChunJi’s name. His eyes slowly opened and he smiled at me. He sat up and placed a sweet kiss on my lips before sitting up completely. I grabbed the mint cookies and put it behind my back while ChunJi fixed his hair a bit.

“Um, ChunJi I don’t know why but for some strange reason I really wanted to get these, could you try to explain why?” He nodded and faced me. I hesitated a little before presenting it. His face showed shocked as he took it out of my hands and looked at. He smiled setting it down and brought me into an embrace. “ChunJi, did I do something wrong?”

“No, you did nothing wrong Love. It’s just that those are my favorite type of cookies. On my birthday two years back you made them and they tasted delicious. L.Joe, I really love you.” I smiled big and hugged him back taking in his scent.

“I love you too ChunJi.”

“C.A.P how come they act all cute like that, but we don’t? Even ChangJo and Ricky act cute.”

“*groan* I don’t like cutesy stuff Neil, you know that.” There was a silence after Neil pouted and fell against the soft cushion of the mattress on his side; still pouting up at C.A.P. C.A.P looked at us then Ricky and ChangJo before groaning again. “Just because you four are looking at me like that doesn’t mean I’m going to act cute with Neil. I told him this before and it still stands. I hate it, so I’m not doing any of it.” C.A.P turned Neil on his back and gave him a piece of chocolate. He ate it still pouting at him since he really gave it to him. He didn’t feed it to him. I turned back to ChunJi who was silently enjoying the cookies. I laughed kissing his cheek. I pull out a drink that was oddly cold, but didn’t pay much attention to it. I jumped when there was a meow and something soft brushed against my arm.

“I cat followed you?” ChunJi’s voice was muffled since he was still eating the cookies.

“I can understand if it was a kitten and you didn’t notice it but a cat?” C.A.P and Neil gave us a questioning stare before Ricky got up and grabbed the cat.

“Good Job Ms. Chocolate!” Ricky held the cat with both of his arms in front of his face.

“That thing belongs to you?” There was a small hint of annoyance, or…..okay there was annoyance in C.A.P’s voice as he got up and stood in front of Ricky.

“Yes………She’s really nice though and her name is Ms. Chocolate.” Ricky held the cat in front of C.A.P’s face and it his nose.

“Get this thing out of my face.” The cat whimpered and moved its body to be closer to Ricky. I griped ChunJi’s hand not looking away. Since when were they so mean to each other? I thought they were like brothers until now. ChunJi put down the cookies and whipped his hand on his shirt before bringing me into an embrace. I could still hear the way they sounded to each other though.

“C.A.P relax it’s just a cat. It’s not like it’ll hurt anyone, besides your starting to scare L.Joe.” I heard Neil get up probably to stand next to C.A.P. C.A.P sighed before sitting down. I moved my head so I could see them. The cat jumped out of Ricky’s arms and walked next to C.A.P who just stared at it not impressed at all.

“I think she likes you.” ChangJo laughed as Ricky sat back down with a smile. C.A.P gave them a soft glare before looking at the cat.

“ anything up and I’m putting you outside.” The cat meowed creeping four of us out. Ricky and ChangJo just laughed as the cat went back to them. ChunJi looked at me asking if I was okay. I nodded receiving a kiss on the head. I smiled snuggling into his embrace more.

Neil’s P.O.V

            I sighed why did he have to be so mean? He knows it affects our relationship as a couple yet he still does it. I sighed laying down against the mattress resting my head on top of my hands. He looked at me and put a chocolate on my chest. I just stared at it for a few moments with a soft smile on my lips. I moved one of my hands and gently putting it in my mouth.

“Take that as an apology.” He turned his head but I could still tell he was blushing a little bit. He may hate acting cute but sometimes he’s just too much to resist. I sat up and pulled him down. I was on my side and he was on his back. He turned his head looking at me; his eyes showed nothing but I knew his heart was beating fast as we both leaned in lips touching gently. I smiled when we moved apart.

“I prefer a kiss as an apology instead of a piece of chocolate.” He smiled getting up. There was a hiss and we turned to the cat. Her ears were flat her tail was fluffed out and she was hiding behind Ricky, worst part was that she was looking at the door. I got up and everyone turned to L.Joe on instinct. He may have lost his memory, but he still remembers how to come up with plans.

L.Joe’s P.O.V

            Oh god everyone’s looking at me what do I do? Um, let’s see they probably want a plan but I don’t even know what I’m up against here.

“Hello? We heard that three of you stole food, now if you could please come out nice and quietly we can deal with this the proper way.” His voice made him sound like he was in his mid-30s, possibly older not sure. I do know that it was a cop and they’re easy to deal with. I turned to ChunJi who stared at me with excitement filled in his eyes.

“Is there any way of getting to the roof?” He nodded pointing to a door. I got up and grabbed a pack of soda, a liter soda, some mints and tape. I walked up the spiral staircase being followed back meowing and a giggling ChangJo. “If the two of you want to come along you have to be quiet. The cat meowed again and Ricky said ‘Yes Sir’. I guess only those three wanted to come along. I got to the roof and the cat ran out and jumped on the edge turning to face us. “You two stay here and don’t let yourselves be seen.” I tore a soda bottle off and opened it as quietly and slowly as possible I set it down before opening a mint, taking the cap off the soda and tearing a piece of tape off. I taped the mint to the back of the cap and screwed it back on. I got close to the edge. The cat meowed and I shook it then pointed it down quickly before dropping it. I grabbed the cat and hide against the small wall.

“What the !” ChangJo came next to me and we did the other five with the help of Ricky. There were more curses before the door opened revealing the others. They had each had a bag and C.A.P walked to us and opened the liter soda and dropped the rest of the mints in it, which was more than five. Shook it then threw it over.

“Let’s go back to base.” The rest of us looked over and saw the door wide open and an empty bottle.

“How though?” ChunJi smiled and kissed my cheek before grabbing my hand. We went to the side of the building. There’s not a fire escape so what are we doing. Neil and C.A.P went to the very edge stepping on the brick thing before jumping off. I looked in horror and went to the edge seeing them land perfectly on their feet. I turned back to ChunJi just in time to see ChangJo and Ricky jump off as well with the cat in ChangJo’s arms.

“ChunJi, I don’t know about this.”

“It’s alright; trust us. You were able to do this in your sleep. I’ve seen you jump off of things much higher than this. Just know that I’m here for you. Now, when you jump off clear your mind let your senses take over and feel the wind hit you as you fall.” I nodded and kissed him before we stepped up and fell.

SHINee_BigBang:

Hello~!

This is a special thanks to all 31 of my subscribers!!!

MJoeChanKNG6, LoveMulan, dojorockergirl, hosha94, FreakyVamp, HanaOdette, Heechan, XxWidaXx, KoffeeNuts01, ShineeJONGKEYftw, cutestgirl00, heejungie, Jay_Kay, KuroAkuma, yoseobforever, machine, Baby_LuvAngel_Cakes, PuririXD, bigbang15, Foreverlocket, Spooony-, PrettyNoonaLove, kizuna, KimikoLuvTeenTop, senias, Hearstrings,
-chuppachups-, ForeverMidnight, xJungSquaredx, TheVIPCoco, Eevee0

I appreciate all of your lovely comments!

Thanks so much!!!

End of Chapter 6

Some cuteness before things really serious and the terrible action starts.