Who Are You, Who Am I, What do I do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Chapter 21


        C.A.P's P.O.V
    We only stayed there for two hours longer before leaving. ChangJo and Ricky were still being difficult and not letting me near Niel. Whatever, it's not going to keep us from leaving. Ricky is the only one who knows the way back, but I only know where we're going. Which lead to an argument that ChunJi had to stop, ending in that Ricky would lead until we got into familiar area, then I would lead. This isn't right, we're backwards, I should be in front instead of Ricky and ChangJo. This is all wrong and it's getting to my head. I sighed looking up at the sky. The clouds are dark, it's going to rain again. How much are we going to be walking?

"Meow." I stopped looking down in front of me. "Meow." I looked at ChunJi for help but they were still walking. Looking back at her she was just sitting there staring at me with her eyes.

"Come on C.A.P." ChunJi was now staring at me. "Just let her walk with you." I cursed stepping over her and walking. I watched as she jogged next to me.

"You're weird cat."

"Meow." We walked together before she suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" She looked at me and meowed before walking in another direction. I stopped looking at her getting ChunJi's attention.

"C.A.P? What are you doing?"

"ChangJo, Ricky, where is she going?"

"We don't know. She just leaves sometimes, it random." ChangJo turned back around to walk, as Ricky already did.

"Meow! Meow!" Her meows were louder and higher.

"Ms. Chocolate?" Ricky ran over to where she went. Of course the cat went behind a building. And of course Ricky followed her like the he is.

"C.A.P, ChunJi, get over here." Damn it Ricky! The rest of us followed to where he was. There was a guy sitting against the brick wall. His clothes ripped in areas and arms bloodied. He didn't move, I'm guessing he didn't notice us. The cat walked in front of him, getting his attention.

"Hey there Mina." He outstretched his hand from against his stomach. His hand gently petting her head as she what seemed like a wound.

"You don't have to do that." His voice sounds so familiar but I can't name who sounds like him.

"Who are you?" Ricky bluntly asked as he stepped closer. He was still in front, hope this guy doesn't think he's the leader, if so we're ed.

"Hmm? Oh, kids, what is it? I don't have anything little ones." Little ones? Why is that... I shook my head stepping in front of Ricky and made him step back.

"Sorry about this one. We don't want anything, or mean any harm. This cat, it's yours?" The man nodded with a smile.

"She is. Now I know who she's been going to."

"Alright, we'll be leaving now."

"Wait, what is your name?"

"Um, C.A.P. Am I familiar to you?" He smiled.

"Indeed you are kid. You remind me of a strong willed boy I took care of in my younger days." I nodded looking at the way he pet Ms. Chocolate, or now, Mina.

"You are?" ChunJi stepped next to me, adding more protection to the others.

"Names A." We nodded mot saying anymore.

"Goodbye." Me and ChunJi turned making the others walk away.

    We continued to walk again, Ricky and ChangJo back in front and me in the back. A, his name was A. Why is that stuck in my head? Who was he? Just some random guy.. How did that happen to him? Must have been a bad fight. I wonder if those guy had something to with it.What were their names.. Jinu and Sean. I thought for a moment before shaking my head. No, those two seemed incapable of doing something to that degree. Stop thinking about that right now. We need to get back. Now, where are we? I looked around the buildings and streets before I smiled. I know how to get to base from here.

"Ricky, I'll take lead now." They both stopped letting me get in front. From here we go through the back alley and it should only be a mile from there. I heard someone come next to me, ChunJi.

"C.A.P, is it safe to go back?" I sighed looking down.

"It's the only place we can go for now. Second base is probably wired with all sorts of nonsense. The hotel? We'll go in a few days to get our stuff. It's the last place left."

End Of Chapter 21