Who Are You, Who Am I, What do I do?

Who Are You, Who Am I, What Do I Do?

Chapter 22

 

        L.Joe's P.O.V
    We stumbled upon and apartment complex that was only two stories high. We went past a door that led to a parking lot. Wait, there's the motorcycle and the two cars. I know where we are. We went up a flight of stairs that led to the house I first came out of. Oh, this is the back of it. Yeah because this is the area where we had to hide. It must be leveled weirdly to be like this. We went up the secret door and C.A.P went down the hall and up the stairs. This is the area where we all fall asleep.. okay I understand how this works now. Up stairs are where the other rooms are. ChunJi grabbed my hand taking me upstairs. He closed the door making me sit on the bed, ChunJi standing in front of me.

"Are you okay?" I nodded slowly.

"I'm alright, just, I'm still wrapping my head around things." He nodded smiling turning his head down. He looked back up at me biting his lips before speaking.

"L, please, I..I want to kiss you." My face grew hot at his words. ChunJi wants to kiss me? Am I ready for him to do this? I know its more than a simple kiss by the desperation in his eyes. I want this.

"Please ChunJi, I want to remember." He smiled touching my cheek.

"Slowly L.Joe, it takes time." He cupped my face kissing my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck arching my back to be closer. I felt him smile again before he pushed me down on the bed, adding pressure on my lips. He moved them slowly and I found it easy to keep up. One of his hands traveled from my hips to my chest, his warm hand was against my rib cage. He moved his thumb to the side pushing on me. I moaned as we continued to kiss. His tongue ran across my bottom lip. Another moan escaped my throat and my fingers found his hair.  His tongue entered my mouth and sent shivers down through my body like waves. ChunJi pulled away, but before I could say anything he kissed my throat. I whined and squirmed slightly moving my hands to his shoulders. I didn't even notice when he pulled my shirt up and led kisses against my skin.

"Ah!" I gripped his shoulders when he nipped at my chest. I started panting as his tongue circled around my . "C-ChunJi." I gasped out reaching for hid hand.  He moved back to my lips and we kissed more. Our hands stayed connected until he let go and moved my shirts back down.

"Are you okay?" I nodded seeing blurs. "," ChunJi kissed my cheeks. "I'm sorry, don't cry." He rested his head on my shoulder..

"No ChunJi I'm okay. I liked what you were doing." He smiled kissing my lips. "ChunJi, it's really cold."

"Okay, I'll hold you."

        C.A.P's P.O.V
    I went straight up the stairs and into me and Niel's room. I took a pillow and threw it but stopped when it hit the door. What am I? A middle schooler who just got called fat? Wait, did I just call myself fat? I sighed running my hand through my hair. I laid on the bed closing my eyes.

"Names A." I opened my eyes sitting back up. A, his name. What type of name is that? What type of name is C.A.P?

"Oh shut-up self." Pause. "Great now I'm getting mad at myself." I muttered.

"Names A."

"Why does that keep playing in my head? I don't know him, I've never met him my life." Then again he did remind me of Andy....Andy, I miss him. 

"Names A." Andy why did it have to happen?

"Names A." Andy, I want you back.

"Names A." A? Why am I haunted by his voice? I smiled laying back down. I remember how whenever he was mad he'd smile and scream at the sky. Laughing to myself I looked up at the peeling ceiling. Then he'd turn to me and ChunJi saying he come and get us. Andy would try to be scary and say, 'come out, come out little ones'. Me and ChunJi would only laugh and play along.

"Names A." That voice again. Hmm, A for Andy.

"I don't have anything little one's." Hold on, A for Andy and the use of little one's sounds like Andy.

"You remind of a strong willed boy I took care of in my younger days." I froze. No, An-Andy died. They never found his body.

"Names A." Me and ChunJi would have heard from him.

"Names A." A for Andy. Now I know why his voice sounded familiar. He wasn't like Andy, he is Andy.

"Just be quiet and know I love you." That's from the dream I had back at the hotel.

"Names A." There voices are the same, one's just deeper due to age. That was Andy.. That wounded man was Andy.

    The word wounded snapped me back to reality. I got up going to ChunJi's room. I opened the door loudly not giving a damn in the world that I woke both of them. That man was Andy, and he was hurt.


End Of Chapter 22