Life's a beach.

Enslavement (HIATUS)

The class became quiet the moment the hearthrob and the new girl stepped inside. Junhee bowed slightly while Minki just went on his way to his seat. Just after they both sitted side by side, the teacher came in and everyone except Minki stood up to give their greetings. 

"You may sit." the teacher ordered and everyone sat back. "And by the way, you have a new classmate. Dear, please step forward and tell us about you." 

Her spiked adidas made a squealing sound before she reached the front. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Choi Junhee. I'm from England and I chose to return here to be my favorite cousin, Choi Minki." she cutely said and the other students started to murmur. "Besides, a Korean should live in Korea, right?" she giggled before sitting back down beside Minki. The class nodded in response before the teacher started to talk. 

The door opened and a shy Jieun appeared. 

"I'm sorry. I'm late." she bowed before entering. All eyes was fixed on her as she made her way to her seat but..

"Oh. Oh..I must be mistaken. Where was I sitiing again.." she awkwardly asked eyeing for a vacant seat.

Junhee's eyebrows met. "You're the housekeeper, right? Shouldn't you go to work? Why are you in school?"  she asked making the class burst in soft laughter.

"Choi Junhee!' Suzy, the class president yelled standing. All eyes on her. "You know very well that you just came in class, right? Be more Korean before I kick you out of class." she plainly said defending Jieun. 

"No, Suzy. It's really okay. I could find another seat." Jieun said ensuring everyone that it was no big deal. But before she could even find a spot, Minki stood up with a heavy sigh. 

"Choi Junhee, you know it yourself that you're stealing a seat, right? Get lost and just find another hive. Bees like you don't fit in that seat." he actually said fixing her eyes on Jieun. 

"B-but.." Jieun tried to talk back.

"No buts. Just sit." he ordered. "Sit!" this time he yelled making Junhee stand up and Jieun sit. 

Junhee smirked. "Fine. Be with that housekeeper. Your taste has changed alot. Seems like you like bees without honey, Choi Minki." she said before officially leaving the classroom but in fact Minki couldn't hear her anymore because he already had his headphones on. 

While Jieun felt insulted. 

————————————

"HAHA! AHAHAHAHA!" 

"What's so funny?" Jieun asked the not-so-crazy laughing maniac beside her. 

"I just can't believe it. I actually sent Juniel outside the door! HAHAHAHA!" Minki answered laughing maniacally one more time.

Jieun sighed. "Well, if you're that happy then you must still really like her." she said softly to herself.

"What?"

"Nothing. I was clearly talknig to myself." she denied. 

Minki smiled with a tsk. "You know what, I really don't go insane over these little things but when I do, I celebrate. Let's go." he said cheerfully and boastfully grabbing her hand. 

She was hesitant at first when she looked on how he held her hand. "Yah! Where are we going?" she half-shouted. 

"I'm treating my slave to dinner for the first time! Wooooh!!" he yelled answering making people look at them.

"Woooh!" she yelled in freedom as well, as they ran hand in hand. 

—————————————

Kevin panted as he sat down leaning against the gigantic mirror on the dance studio. He grabbed his bottle of mineral water and towel. The other members stopped dancing too and laid down on the floor. 

"It's been three days now. Not even a phone call. She must be really shocked." Kevin sighed in front of his phone staring at Jieun's number. Eli panted and sat beside him. 

"Hey, Kevin. Still worried about that cute girl?" he asked as he took a gulp of his bottled water.

"Yeah. She must be really angry towards me." Kevin said putting down the phone.

The other guy sighed before answering. "You know what Kevin?" 

"Yeah?"

"Just be careful on her. It's scary when things go wrong." Eli said patting Kevin's shoulder before standing up. "Fighting." 

"What do you mean, hyung?" 

"You'll know." Eli answere waving three fingers at him.

——————————————

"What's the problem, Jieun? Do you not like the food? You know what, you could order something else. What do you like? Something—" Minki got cut off.

"Minki, I.." Jieun stopped him and put down the spoon. "I really don't know what to think about anymore."

The guy got confused so he stopped eating too. "What do you mean? Are you sick?
 

Jieun shook her head in frustration. "Let me ask you a question, Minki. Why are you calling me by name?"

He chuckled. "What? You don't like it? I can call you 'slave' again. I mean, what's the problem about that?" he asked raising both of his eyebrows.

"One more question."

"Okay.."

"The first time you called me by my full name was when I broke the glass at Kevin's house. Why?" she asked again having a confused look.

Minki was about to answer but was stopped when Jieun's phone rang.

"I'm sorry, Minki. I guess I have to go. Thanks for the steak. It's great!" she yelled as she ran off, leaving the guy uncomfortable.

"What great. You didn't even taste it." He murmured lousily staring at Jieun's untouched steak.


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I really don't have anything to say .__. I'm so sorry for leaving this chapter boring and dull. And am so sorry too for not updating the story for 3545723556 bliion years. Sorry .___.