Nice start, buddy.

Enslavement (HIATUS)

 

I took my first step to the fanciest house I've ever seen in my entire life. And WOW is the word. It's simple yet very spacious. Everything is white. The walls, the floor, everything! It's clean as though a very elegant girl lives here. 

I started to clean. I want to have an advanced payment since I need  ₩400 for my exam fee.

So, I wiped all the appliances. The LCD tv was worth fantasizing!

Damn.

I got rid of my thoughts then continued. I got the mop and started mopping the floor. Just then, a thief-looking guy came in. Of course, I was surprised! I hit him with my mop!

"Yah! Yah! Yah!! Y-y-yah!" he let out several protests.

I stopped.

"Who are you?" he asked.

Wow. He's cute.

No. Scratch that. He's a thief.

"I'm the housekeeper of this elegant house. Why?" I answered proudly.. "What about you? Who are you?"

He let out a bitter laugh. "I'm the owner of this elegant house, young lady." he said emphasizing the word 'elegant'. "Don't you recognize me?" he added.

I shook my head.

"I'm Kevin! The cutest member of U-Kiss!" he said as he removed his hat from his head.

I just stared at him.

He cleared his throat to avoid humiliation.

"Who? What U-Kiss?" I said blinking my eyes.

He bent his head over. "You don't know U-Kiss?"

I shook my head again.

"I only know Big Bang."

He let out an insulted sigh. "Guess you're an out-of-the-world ahjumma." he said as he walked to the couch and seated.

"What ahjumma. But, is U-Kiss a really famous band? How come I haven't heard about you?" I said as I followed him.

"Well, not really. W'ere rookies. Also, like I said, you're an out-of-the-world ahjumma." he said getting the remote and switching on the television.

And now, we have Big Bang on the stage!

The tiny voice in the television yelled.

OMG. Did you just say Big Bang?!

"Big Bang?! Really! Omo! Taeyang!" I started yelling.

Here it is. My eternal job — fangirling!

"Yah!" he yelled.

"No! Look at him! You know him? Taeyaaaang! WOW, FANTASTIC BABY. He's the coolest guy I've known ever!" I squealed jumping up and down dropping the mop on the floor.

"Aish.." he said switching the television off.

I stopped.

"Yah~ It was Taeyang. Just once, please?" I begged cutely.

"No." he responded.

I glared at him. "You're jealous because I like him, not your stupid, infamous boy band."

He scoffed. "Waaah, this ahjumma. Don't be so full of it. Go clean! Before I kick you out of your job." he said gesturing me to continue my work.

"I understand!" I yelled at the most sarcastic tone I know and stuck my tongue out at him then turned around to find my way to the kitchen.

—————————————

I stood up to stretch my back.

Ugh, painful.

I got my phone from my pocket remembering that it rang.

I slid it to unlock it and read the message.

 Come over to my house. I got lots for you to do.

From: Pretty Devil

I let out a bitter laugh. "As if.."

I washed the mop to wrap up my cleaning and went on to find my uh...cute master.

I searched throughout the house but didn't find him. There's only one room left which I haven't searched.

I slowly creeped in since the door was ajar and looked around 'till I found him shirtless. Yes, shirtless. But I only saw his y back.

I gasped.

And to his surprise, looked at my way and found me there standing oddly.

"What are you doing here?" he asked raising an eyebrow and putting his white sando on.

"I - I was looking for you." I muttered.

He smiled.

Oh God. Feels like my legs are about to melt.

"Really?" he asked smiling and walking towards me.

I nodded.

"By the way, before I forget, let me tell you my rules. Because in this elegant house..." he said emphasizing the word 'elegant'. Again. And walked closer to me. Yeah, I mean closer.

"...it's my rules." he continued.

I blinked and nodded. He went away then put on a black hoodie then continued. "First, never, ever and ever get in my room again without my permission. I hate it."

I nodded.

"Second, don't touch my things. I can smell even a strange fingerprint once somebody touches my things."

I nodded. 

"Third, don't tell your friends or anyone you know that you work here. Maybe one day I'll wake up with a pile of paper to sign." he winked.

"I understand." I responded sarcastically.

"And..lastly, don't fall inlove with me." he said as he walked towards the door behind me then told me to get out so I can get my advance payment.

Huh. Like I even care about guys. Ew. 

I love my sister and that's all.  

After saying thank you, I went out on my way to the pretty devil's place knowing what hell awaits me there.


A/N: Yay! Finally, I was able to update again :))) Sorry for the inconvenience. LOL. jk. I was busy because of the exams . So, yeah, here it is. The chapter where Kevin is out! (: 

Thanks and saranghaeyo~ ♥