Second.

Enslavement (HIATUS)

 

 

Okay. So arrived at the airport. Wow. I didn't know that a plane would be as big as this.

Haha. Am I that ignorant?

That's right. I'm a poor girl who haven't ridden a plane before. Kkkk~

Anyway, we headed and went in the plane.

Oh God! So this is the feeling of riding an airplane for the first time!

 

WHAT?!

 

WHY are they staring at me?!

 

I heard Minki chuckle.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah." he said between soft laughs.

Jesus Christ.

"Ahh...heh heh ..heh hehe .." I laughed awkwardly to the people in the plane from humiliation.

So yea, we began to take off.

The, hell yea!

Japan, I'm gonna hit this city! Kkkk~

I took my first step to Tokyo Haneda airport.

After taking a few steps, I saw a group of people waving banners with Minki's name on it.

Wow.

So I guess this is how they welcome rich figures, huh?

We rode on a limousine on our way to the hotel of course we checked in two different rooms.

"Oh yea, slave. Rest well and get ready. Tonight's the party." he reminded me.

"I know. I know. But can you call me something different besides 'slave'? I hate the tune of it." I rolled my eyes as I unlocked the door to my room.

"But what to do? I love the tume of it." he winked at me and gave that smile again before getting inside his room and slamming the door before me.

"Great! Now, sleep tight." I yelled sarcastically. 

——————————————

"Hey, Jieun." I heard a familiar voice call out my name just to turn around and see a pretty devil before my eyes. 

My jaws dropped. 

"D..did you just call me Jieun?"  I asked sounding the last word almost a squeal.

"Yea." he smiled.

My brows met. "Are you on drugs?" 

"What?" 

"You're weird." I said as I put down the plate of cheese cakes on the buffet table.

"No. Just happy." he answered cheerfully with a generous gulp of his sugary red wine.

"Okay. So, you're saying you'll call me by name whenever you're happy? Is that it?" I asked,

He nodded.

"Come on, Minki. You're really weird." I said shaking my head as I took a big bite of my delicious cheese cake.

He did not answer me instead smiled at me and gestured toward the direction of the center of the party.

I saw a group of blonde and burgundy guys singing and at the same time, dancing.

"Oh..performers, huh?" I nodded as I returned my eyes to him and smiled.

"Yeah." he nodded. "Mom loves idols, especially them." 

I nodded. I didn't really care. I was more concerned at the cheese cakes in front of me.

"Right, you mentioned beofre that you're master in as idol right?" he asked.

I shifted my eyes at him. "Yeah. Why?" 

"That's them. U-Kiss." he said pointing at the performers.

My eyes widend. "Facepalm."

"Oh. So, you're saying I'm weird? Who says facepalm out loud?" I heard him say between chuckles.

"LOL. Never mind that. I think I should go, Minki. I'm tired." I said sounding tire, waving at him as I turned away to find my way back the hotel room.

"It's here." I heard him say that cause me to stop.

I heard a loud boom.

I turned around and saw fireworks.

"Wow.!" I squealed running back beside him.

"Pretty, right?" he smiled.

I nodded in agreement. Still smiling.

"Each firework is unique. Each firework is different, did you know that?"

I nodded again. 

"Like a person. Irreplaceable...and beautiful." he murmured looking above.

I don't know why and how, but I turned my head to look at him.

What is this feeling?

So I guess he has this side of him too. Yet he covers it up with coldness.

I turned to look back at the fireworks, seeing a different side of the person beside me.

 


A/N: Yay! Another update! :) 

Merry, merry christmas everyone! Have a happy holiday and don't forget to pray! :)

SMILE ♥