First.

Enslavement (HIATUS)

 

 

After paying the exam fee, I quickly headed towards the pretty devil's place.

Before I even entered, I saw him sitting with his legs crossed and headphones because everything was made of glass.

I waved at him to tell him to open the door for me. He stood up and opened the door for me.

"You're 2 minutes late." he greeted me after opening the door and gesturing me to enter.

"Just make that 1." I smiled as I took a seat on the sofa.

Wow. So comfy. Kkk~

"Anyway, what do you want me to do?" I asked putting my bag beside me.

"Homework." he responded.

"Homework?" I asked.

"Yeah. Homework." he grinned.

Urgh. That annoying grin.

"Yeah. Homework." I repeated. "Okay. Let's get this done so I could go home and friggen' rest my off." 

He nodded and gave me his notebook. 

It was a normal argument between us.

"Right. Slave, we'll be going to Japan. Get ready." he suddenly told me.

"Yeah." I answered.

Wait — what?!

"wwait .What?! Japan? Why? How? Why the heck are we going to Japan all of a sudden?" I let out several questions.

He smiled. That smile, y'know.

Holy crap. Don't smile like that!

"My parents are celebrating their sucess in the business industry since Japan invested so yea, they invited me there." he replied.

"That's great." I smiled.

He nodded.

"But, why are you dragging me there with you?" I asked.

"Are you dumb? Of course because you are my slave." he chuckled.

"So?"

"So!" he yelled. "A slave must be where his master is!" 

My eyebrows met. Damn it. I don't have money.

"You don't need me there!" I yelled.

"Yes, I do!" he yelled back.

"No! Why would you drag me there when you just won our childish bet! Excuse me, Minki, I'm not officially your maid!" I argued.

"But you said, right? That when I win, you'll do whatever I want. I want you to go with me, so you'll go. Understand?" he said.

Yea. He effing said. 

Facepalm.

"Okay." I said to settle things down once and for all. "But..."

"What now?" he asked, obviously irritated.

Kkkkk~

"I...I don't have money." I stuttered.

He grinned. Again.

.

"Oh. Put your worries at rest, miss. Because all you have to do is carry the luggage. Alright?" he responded sarcastically lying down the sofa and closing his eyes. Almost sounding very formal with honorifics.

Duh. 

I knew it. He wants to drag me in there to carry his luggage. He needs to burn in hell. Urgh! Seriously!

Silence took over.

"Hey, Minki." I called out softly.

"Mmmm." he hummed as he opened his eyes.

"You actually care about your parents' business? I thought..." 

"Of course, I do." he cut me off.

I paused.

"Because of all the dramas I watched and of all the books I read, rich people like you don't have that strong bond with your parents. Especially Boys Over Flowers. You know that drama? It's so nice yet I hate the mother-son relationship in there. It's just so annoying. You know, the bond between them. It's sooooooo far—"

"You talk so much. Just do your homework." he cut me off closing his eyes.

"Err..I'm just curious." I said almost murmuring.

"I'm not like them. You should know that." he said plainly.

I nodded. "So...are you close with your parents?" 

He nodded.

Wow.

"Seriously...?" My brows met again.

He nodded. "Whenever they have free time, they call. Also, everytime it's my birthday, they're present. That's why I go with their business." 

Wow.

"Aaahh..seems like you have a soft part too." I smiled, thinking about how awesome his life is.

He glared at me. "Anyway! Just finish what you're doing. We'll pack afterwards." he coldly yelled at me closing his eyes once more as I smiled feeling something I haven't before,,,


A/N: Okay. So, here it is :) The title says everything. It's the first strange feeling IU felt :) Look forward to the upcoming episodes! Kkkk~ 

Here's a bonus. Teaser for the next episode. Hehehe ~ 

 

Minki's POV: 

Idol? Fangirling? What's so good about idols anyway. Girls fangirl over me too even I'm not an idol. Let's just see Lee Jieun. You'll see what fangirling means. Challenge accepted ^.^ 

 

I turned around and saw fireworks. 

"Wow!" I squealed running back beside him. 

"Pretty, right?" he smiled.

I nodded. Still looknig up. 

"Each firework is unique. Each firework is different, did you know that?"

I nodded again. 

"Like a person. Irreplaceable...and beautiful." he murmured looking above.