The truth.

Enslavement (HIATUS)

 

 

 

Minki's POV

She walked in the dead silent classroom looking down. Uh-oh~ She is in BIG TROUBLE. Tsk. Tsk.

Hope she'll be okay.

 

 

LOL. Did I just care about that? 

Scratch that. NVM.

"Don't look at me." I coldly said as she seated beside me, not even looking straight at her. I know, I know. I shouldn't be so cold towards her especially now but I can't seem to defend her. I'm weak myself, you know.

"W-why? Why is everyone staring at me?" she asked between her teeth in whisper.

"Stop pretending. It's all over the internet now."

"What is?" 

"Are you even a scholar?" 

The she paused. As if analyzing.

3..2..1. Yeah, I knew she would sigh. OMG. The heart..Jieun, the heart. 

Oh. Don't misunderstand. I'm being sarcastic. I'm throwing her words to her. HAHA.

"What do I do?" she asked herself with a God-knows-what expression. 

"Get a rope and hang yourself." 

"Oh. I wouldn't mind as long as my master finds a new slave that would carry his bags of Gucci around." she answered sarcastically despite the God-knows-what situation she is in.

I'm beginning to have this feeling that she is a strong girl after all.  :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jieun's POV

The bell rang that signaled the students to be dismissed. Everyone went out leaving me and him alone. Actually, since the class started, I've been staring at the wall. I learned it was more interesting than math, my favorite, this time. Take note: THIS TIME.

"Why did you have to yell? You knew she was a celebrity, Jieun and you knew that you were in a mall. A mall, Jieun. A place for shopping!" Minki yelled making me shift my eyes from the wall to him.

"Don't misunderstand, Minki. You don't know the whole story. You weren't there!" I yelled back. I rolled my eyes then looked back at the wall.

"...I was there." 

"What?"

"Even before you yelled at her..." he said sounding smooth. "Even before the iPhone broke."

"What?" My eyebrows met. "Then you should've—" I stopped and sighed realizing something. It was all too late anyway.

He smiled. "You should tell them, Jieun. The truth is always unbelievable but try. I'd really appreciate it."

I looked at him in the eyes. He called me Jieun, right? You all heard it! He called me Jieun! And he's even encouraging me right now! Damn it. I have to say this is the first time my heart fell completely down to my liver. I swear.

"What's the use of telling everybody? As long as one person knows the truth then that would be enough." I smiled. He smiled. 

And then I swear to God, that smile gave me the feeling that I really do have something going on with this guy.

That sort of feeling...


A/N: Yaay! I'm actually very flabbergastered right now! XD Because of this part, I fell in love with Ren even more! God, help me :)) 

Okay. Well now guys, could you help me with this little survey? Because I don't know what to write next.