Something

Enslavement (HIATUS)

Juniel heaved a sigh for the 30 millionth time already after staring at her phone for the last 2 hours. 

"Juniel, can you just STOP IT!?" Naeun, who waas irritated finally bursted out. "I think I'm getting numb listening to your sighs. What's wrong, anyway?"

The other girl just shook her head. "Nothing." she answered finally putting down the phone.

"Nothing? NOTHING? Are you ing kidding me? Who sighs 30 million times for nothing? You're sick." Naeun blurted out obviously irritated. 

"Actually Nadine, everything is wrong. My conscience is eating me up. I don't know what to do." the poor girl cutely said.

The other girl stopped what she was doing which is yoga actually, and sat beside her friend on the couch.

"What is it this time? Did you steal?" Naeun asked putting her right hand on Juniel's shoulder.

"Steal?" The other girl repeated the word. "Now that you mention it, I actually stole it from that person. I'm a criminal..." she murmured.

Naeun turned to her wide eyed. "OhmygoshyoustoleChoiJunheeI'mnotgonnabeinvolvedwithyourlifeanymoreIdon'twannabechasedbypolicecarsfortherestofmylife." 

"Nadine, are you ting me?" Junhee asked in a high note. 

"What is it then? Can you like just tell me everything? I'm your goddamn friend Juniel. Say it." Naeun tried to persuad the other girl. Junhee's face turned back to the innocent one. "Nadine, there's something you need to know about me and Jieun."

~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Hahahaha hi im sorry about this update hahahahha bye